Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:16 pm

...she doesn't mean THAT Swamp Witch, does she? She couldn't, there's no way. I don't want to believe that outcome.

Her face ever so slightly paled at the mention of that name. Any mage worth their salt knows that name. And to not mess with it. June had a sudden realization that she might be on one of the most powerful magic users in the land's shit list now.

I was really hoping not to come face to face with Werbellia any time soon. I guess I'm not coming back here for a while. It explains the magic pulsing, at least: it's all coming from HER.

"Well...damn. That's a dead end. But that's how it goes, I guess. Thank you, for answering truthfully. And I apologize if I damaged you in any permanent way. It was never my intention. That said, I'm ready to uphold my end of the bargain. Please, feel free. But remember my terms, and don't break that trust I'm putting into you."

She sat down next to the wraith, still laying on the ground from the onslaught from earlier, and relaxed her body, anticipating the feeling of losing a part of herself, and despite herself, accepting of it.

June: 30 HP
Airi: 19 HP

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:20 pm

"Alright then. I'll try to make this as pleasurable as possible, don't worry. And you're more than welcome to let me know when I'm taking too much...Though you ARE delicious~"

Leaning forward, Airi clamped her lips over June's, beginning the feast. Her tongue forced it's way into the woman's mouth, exploring every inch she could as she sucked out more and more essence. Her arms wrapped around the woman as her body began to grind ever so slightly against the mage. She wasn't lying when she said she'd try to make this as pleasurable as possible.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:32 pm

It's a strange feeling, to willingly allow a Midara to consume part of you. I suppose it's been a very strange day for both of them, honestly. She was certainly passionate, that's for sure, diving right in with that tongue. The initial shock of the kiss was powerful, but the draining slowed down after that. She felt the urge to return the favor and kiss back, if only to not feel like a limp noodle in this scenario.

However, this was also a blessing in disguise. Now that she knows (well, for the most part) that her life isn't quite on the line anymore, she could allow her analytical side to come out and pick apart every part of what was happening with this particular technique. During the fight, the one thing she noticed was that the two of them were very similar in abilities. Very spiritual, in tune with their own souls and the souls around them, and very magically competent. If this is simply an extension of any of the above 3, than perhaps...?

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:36 pm

"Mmph...Nh..."

The kissing was intensified, even if the draining itself stayed at a crawl. Airi could feel her body filling with vigor and energy. As such, she began to move closer to June, intent on straddling her and grinding upon her.

Who knows, perhaps June would simply choose to give into the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:42 pm

Even with her increased passion, there was one thing that she felt about the whole thing: she was so gentle with June, even after everything. She actually felt a little bad about what she had almost done to her, and she was so close to simply wiping out this creature in an extremely painful way. A few small tears slipped through during the clashing of tongues and pleasure, even as she kept pace with Airi's passionate lovemaking.

A lot of things raced through her mind, the scientist part of her brain still piecing together how this technique works, and carefully measuring how much she was taking from her, but there was one thing in the back of her mind that she couldn't ignore. It had been so long since she had felt a gentle kindness like this, even if it was for an entirely different reason. So long ago since someone held her and appreciated her like this. So, so long ago.

Mora...

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 7:15 am

Eventually, Airi felt content enough to pull away, a stream of energy snapping between their lips. "So good~"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:51 am

Right before the kiss ended, she finally was able to piece together the missing part that she was thinking of.

That's IT! She's moving her soul between one point to another, and using it as a magnet! It must all be centered around the one opening she can find, that being her mouth, and then uses her own magic to amplify it, creating the suction that absorbs part of their own. It's not sucking the energy out, it's like putting two magnets together! That's so simple, and yet so elegant.

June shivered as the contact between them was broken, and collapsed onto her back, panting for air.

"Good god, woman, you're...haah...amazing. Does it feel that good for...you every time, too...haah" she manages to get out in barely contained gasps.

After about a minute of laying on her back, trying to collect herself, she gets up to face her.

"Truth be told, I'm kind of glad you stopped when you did. Any longer and I feel like I would have had issues stopping you myself. It's...been a long time since I've been intimate with anyone. I guess it all came rushing back at once."

She scooted over next to her and gave a very small and brief peck on the lips that took an extremely small amount of energy from Airi, not with the intent to drain but simply to show how she picked up on her technique.

"You kinda taught me something today, too." She said as she pulled back. "Maybe it's not so bad too make someone feel happy, even if they're trying to hurt you."

June learned Kiss of the Wraith!

(Truth be told, I didn't plan on this right from the get go, but the idea stuck out to me after the first time it landed that both characters were super similar in their abilities and I felt it was a good natural progression. Character building in an ability, you know what I mean?)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 11:58 am

(That's actually really awesome!)

Airi giggled at June's response, smiling. "Well, I thank you. You were quite delicious. As for the intimacy...If you want, I'd be happy to satisfy you, no strings attached~"

And then June kissed her. And an all too familiar feeling was applied to Airi instead. Blinking, she smiled wide. "Amazing! You...learned my technique!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:08 pm

"Perhaps, but if I just lost myself to pleasure, I'd never get anything done. And there's too much on my mind to let that stop me now. But thanks for the offer. Maybe once I actually accomplish what I'm searching for, I'll take you up on that offer. Besides, if I stopped being a doctor to just drown myself in my own happiness, the thought of all the kinds of people I didn't help would destroy me mentally. I swear, I just can't help myself when it comes to things like that."

She smiled at her shock at having her own technique learned by someone else. "Would you believe me if I said that all magic is based on theory and science? If you know how magic works, you can basically do anything, dear. I couldn't really apply any of that when we were actually fighting, but just now? That's a whole lot easier when you know you're probably not going to die and/or lose yourself in it."

At that, she got up and brushed herself off, and offered a hand to Airi to do the same. "Next time we meet, I hope we can be as friends, instead of starting another fight. I'd like that, we could go drinking or something. I know some great bars. That said, I should probably be going before the materials I found earlier start to go ba-"

*where's the basket*

*oh no, we're very far from where we started and there's no visible landmarks*

*god DAMMIT*

"AAAaah" she verbally let out at the sudden realization that she might have lost the whole original reason she came here. She turned back slowly to face Airi.

"...if it's not too much trouble...do you think you could help me with one, teesny favor before I go?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:15 pm

"Hrmmm...Sure. I'm up for helping you. In faaact~" She walked over, leaning against June. "Maybe I can be your assistant for a bit~? I've never fed on a doctor before~"

At the woman's yelp, she stumbled back, landing on her butt before getting back up. "Sure. I offer many different kinds of pleasure, after all~. But in all seriousness, what do you need?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:29 pm

"An assistant? Hmm. Well, I know you're competent, and for the most part I can trust you...I guess that's fine, unless you had some previous engagements? If we're going to make this a real thing, I'd need to pay you somehow..."

And the mention of what she had lost brought her back to reality. "So, I sort of...left my basket of things I was collecting somewhere where we started fighting, and...I have no idea where that is anymore. I'd really appreciate it if you could help find that," she said with an embarrassed blush. "Think of it as...your first assignment as my assistant."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 12:33 pm

"Hmmm." Placing a dainty finger upon her chin, a small candle formed over her head, lighting up. "I got it! Your payment to me can be me feeding on you. And it might also help you learn that technique you got from me. Practice makes perfect, after all. And aren't you science types all about experimenting? I bet you could find a way to improve upon it, or change it up."

At the mention of a basket, Airi snapped her fingers, wraiths appearing around her before zooming off throughout the forest. "If they find it, they'll grab it."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:20 pm

I had a feeling she'd ask for that. She DID stop before I had to make her stop though. And she does make a good point about theory. Maybe she'll be good at this assistant thing after all.

She paused for a moment to consider. "...fine, I'll accept those terms. As long as the amount drained is reasonable enough that I can still function afterwards. And I do feel the need to improve my own...sensuality to your level, if I'm going to be doing the same things you are. This is acceptable. I suppose we'll be partners, then~"

Oh. She can just...do that. Okay. Good to know. Might actually be helpful on the field. "Well...good, then. Okay. I suppose we'll wait for a moment then."

It only took a few minutes before a small, wispy spirit came back holding a familiar floral basket holding some moss, mushrooms, and a dead racoon. June immedately grabbed it and started hugging the basket full of not so great things close, clearly ecstatic about the whole process, and right after running over to hug her new assistant, bouncing up and down the whole time.

...before backing off with an embarrassed blush. She cleared her through, took a second to compose herself, and said "In that case, I suppose that's that then. Come, we have a lot to discuss. I might have to put a few medical thoughts into your brain. Nothing too strenuous, just the basics. And we should probably finalize this kind of thing. And I think you'll like the lab, it's cozy there."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:22 pm

Airi recieved a hug! Airi is confused, but accepts the hug anyways...before the woman pulls away. "Alright then. Good to see you're so happy. Though I am curious as to how you'll 'put thoughts into my brain'. It isn't going to involve that weird flame thing, is it? Thankfully my outfit's tied to me, otherwise I'd have you buy me a new one."

She pouted as she remembered the flames, patting the spirit next to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:40 pm

"No no no, don't worry. We're doing it the old fashioned way. A crash course in medical schooling. Regular people need to spend their entire lives learning how to do so, but with a little magic and a bit of patience, we can do that in a fraction of the time. I would actually prefer if I never have to light you on fire ever again, so don't even think about that possibility. Right now, it...actually makes me sick to my stomach to even consider it."

"But enough of that, come. Let me get you acquainted to your new job. I can assure you, it'll be beneficial for us both. And painless. But enough dawdling, I've got to get you ready for this. It's a good thing you're constantly sterile."

With that, both of them set off back to her lab, where things are sure to get a good bit more lively from here on out.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 1:53 pm

(I guess this is the end. That was amazing! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 2:02 pm

(That felt really good for my first time doing this after a while. Really got the creative muscles going. I guess Airi's just going to be attached to the hip to June from now on. I suppose it gives her a purpose aside from just floating from place to place, looking for her next meal.)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 2:03 pm

(True. I had her joining the Sanctuary, but this gives her more to do than just floating around there and cleaning, I guess. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)   A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Spirits (June vs Airi)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3