Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) Empty
PostSubject: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 3:57 pm

Freya Dreamdancer has been smothered into submission by Marisa the Succubust and brought back to the midara settlement of Cupidity! Can Freya muster up the will to escape, or will the charms of the local ladies convince her to stay?

No Rest for the Weary(Passive): The nights in a Midara settlement, even a small one like this, aren't exactly restful. Every loss to a Cupidity Midara lowers Max Willpower by 5 until they can spend a night outside the Village.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Freya awoke, she nuzzled deeper into her pillows. They were the softest, comfiest pillows she ever rested on. Idly, she wondered where she got them from. She was content to just spend the rest of the day resting on them until a hand made its way through her hair.

Groggily, she forced her eyes open. It took her maybe a bit longer than it should have to realize that her amazing pillows were actually mounds of flesh. The miraculous breasts of Marisa, to be specific.

"Morn'." The Succubust greeted as she continued to stroke Freya's hair. "Enjoy spending the night between my girls?"

---

Freya: 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:28 pm

It took a moment for Freya to gather her wits, she had enjoyed it, really enjoyed it, but it was probably best not to tell her captor that.
Standing up she turned to Marisa, "not the worst nights sleep I've had. Mind telling me where I am? I rarely get brought this far from home"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:45 pm

"You're in your new home." Marisa told her with a smirk. "Also, I'm Marisa, the leader of this little midara community called Cupidity."

The Succubust got up off of her bed and walked over to a nearby dresser. "Now, I'm going to show you around and introduce you to everyone important." She slipped on a shirt, one that struggled to maintain her massive breasts. "Or we can stay here and I'll let my girls play with you some more."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 4:53 pm

"New home?" Freya asked, suddenly even more warily.
"So... You've kidnapped me?" She snaps, ignoring the midaras flirtation "funnily enough I don't feel like playing, but I suppose having a look around couldn't hurt " hopefully she'd be able to find an escape route
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:16 pm

Marisa giggled in response to the human's outrage. "Oh you say that now, but soon you'll be doing nothing but playing."

The Succubust grabbed her by the arm and dragged her captive out of her house.

------------------------

(Encounter -roll 3-)

Their first stop was a the plaza where a stage had been set up. A blonde woman wearing a white long sleeved buttoned shirt, a black vest with matching skirt, black stockings and knee-high boots, and a black top hat, was standing on it as she practiced controlling a pair of women. A closer inspection revealed that the women were actually puppets.

"Lady Marisa! Goo-" The Puppeteer greeted only to freeze up when see saw her leader wasn't alone.

"Mornin', Shari." Marisa greeted. She then slapped Freya on the back. "This here's our newest human. Figured I'd let you get first crack at her."

"Ar-Are you sure that's a good idea?" Shari asked as she and her puppets trembled slightly.

"Course I am! You've got this!" Marisa told her. She then leaned toward Freya and whispered. "Look, Shari has confidence issues. So, could you go easy on her, or, if you do win, just force yourself on her at least a little? I'll let you spend a full day between my girls."

With a wink, Marisa moved to find a seat to enjoy the show.

--------------------------

Freya

Abilities:

Passive: Deadly Grace
When fighting human foes, the lithe nature of Freya's fighting style has a chance to effect them. When fighting a human, if they miss an attack, Freya's chance to hit is increased by 10% for that turn, as her opponent stands mesmerised by her graceful dodge.

Basic attacks(1 damage)

Thrust: Freya closes the distance between her and her opponent and makes a stabbing attack with her rapier

Slash:Freya slashes at her foe with the bladed edge of her rapier

Punch: Freya throws a straightforward punch at her opponent

Kick:Freya kicks her opponent

Special moves

Pinning stab: Freya lunges at her opponent with her rapier, pinning it through their equipment (deals 2 damage and binds)

Spring heel throw:Freya throws her opponent over her shoulder, deals 2 damage with a 50% chance to stun. If used succesfilly from a bind it will always stun

Overwhelming assault:Freya attacks relentlessly, dealing 3 damage on a successful hit. On a failure of below 50, her opponent gets a bonus action

Seductive moves

Basic attack:a basic willpower attack that comes as a kiss, a touch, a wink etc. Damages willpower to humans and Midara, Midara are caught off guard by this (left up to the RPer)

Sweet counter: Freya prepares to counter an opponent's attack. Upon her opponent missing, she completes the counter by blowing them a cute kiss in the form of a heart. The heart stuns the opponent if she's a Midara or if the heart hits a human, stuns and charms them

Thirsting kiss: Freya gives her opponent a deep kiss, dealing 1 damage and healing her for one damage/willpower through a magic Freya doesn't quite understand. If the opponent is charmed, it deals 2 damage and heals for 3 as they willingly return the the kiss

That's just crazy!(from Harley encounter)
Channeling the reckless lust she learnt from Harley, Freya allows her opponent to attack first, before giving them a passionate kiss. Deals 2 damage, however if the opponents attack, stamina or willpower hits, Harleys spark of madness is ignited within Freya and her kiss deals 3 damage instead as she smooches her foe with renewed passion

Blissful Dreams (learned from Morrigan)

Freya uses the power of transformation felt when afflicted with Morrigans bliss, to transform herself into an even more beautiful figure (varies depending on opponents preferences)
For the next 4 turns, Freya's willpower moves all deal 1 more willpower and have a chance (40%) to charm

Healing potion

Dark magician girl taught Freya how to conjure a health potuon. Upon drinking this, Freya heals 1d4+1 stamina or willpower

Irresistible allure:learnt during fight with gullwings.
Freya whispers into her opponents ear seductively. If used in a fight with more than 1 opponent, the affected opponent takes 2 willpower damage and joins Freya's side for 1d3 turns. If used in a 1 on one battle, the opponent will follow a Faust from Freya, be it to heal her, kiss her or even touch themselves, dealing 2 to 4 damage(depending on the request) and skipping their turn

Lost in my eyes (learnt from Cia)
Freya's eyes flash hypnotically, causing her opponent to approach her while under her spell, wanting nothing more than hi be in her arms, this attack is always rolled at advantage. On a success, Freya embraces them and gives then a sweet kiss, dealing 3 damage and binding

Breast pillow (learned from Marissa)
Freya gives her opponent a soft, enchanted kiss, before taking her opponents head and sweetly cradling them against her breasts. Overwhelmed by then enchantment and comfort, her opponents become incredibly tired (inflicts 2 wp damage and drowsy for 3 turns, drowsy causes opponents to roll at a disadvantage)

~~~VS~~~

Shari The Puppeteer

Abilities:

Welcoming Kiss: "We sincerely hope that you enjoy the show!" The Puppeteer and her Puppets lean forward and blow a kiss, that takes the form of their lips, at the player. Deals Charm Damage, Hits x Number of Puppets + 1

Opening Act: "Raise the curtains, girls!" The Puppets raise their skirts and flash the player. The Player is caught off guard both by the lack of undergarments and the attention to detail that went into their nether regions. The player is memorized as the Puppets can-can closer to them, until the player is in range of their kicking legs. Deals Minor Lust Damage. Deals Physical damage, Hits x Number of Puppets.

Kiss Rehearsal: "We have a bit of a problem, and we though you might be able to help us." "We just can't decide which of us is the best kisser. Can you be the judge?" Like sharks, the Puppets circle the player. One of the them will grab the player and pull them into a Deep Kiss; when the kiss ends the next Puppet will grab the player before they can recover, and do the same. Deals Lust Damage, Hits x Number of Puppets.

Role Play (Local Ladies): "Welcome home, Sweetie~!"/"What are your orders, Master?"/"You've been nice enough to earn lots of presents!"/etc. In a flash of light, the Puppets clothing will be replaced with the clothes of a random Midara of Cupidity. The Puppets will take turns acting out their roles in an attempt to arouse the player. Once all the puppets have had their go, any Puppets that successfully damaged the player will keep their new outfit, raising their damage by 1 while the rest will return to the showgirl outfits in another flash of light. If the Puppet is wearing the clothes of a Midara that already defeated the player, then they auto-succeed.

Love Triangle (Needs at least 2 Puppets intact): "He/She Loves me more!" "No me!" A Puppet latches on to each of the players arms, pressing them against their chests. The two puppets will take turns pecking the player's cheeks. "Now, now, girls. We all know I'm the favorite." The Puppeteer walks up to the player, and then trails kisses down their chest. If player is female, The Puppeteer makes sure their breasts get all the love and attention they deserve. Bind. Deals Lust Damage, if player is male. Deals Heavy Lust Damage, if player is female.

The Climax (Not enough Puppets)

Total Control(Finisher): "Time for the finale!" All of the Puppets drop lifelessly to the floor as the Puppeteer's strings detach from them. With a flick of her wrists, all of her strings will attach to the player, instead. The player struggles against her control as she forces them to approach her and wrap her in a tight embrace. The Puppeteer smacks her lips, before she pulls the player into a French Kiss and forces their hands to wander her body. Lost in the heat of the moment, the player gives in and allows her to control their every move.

Defeat players will be taken back stage, where they'll either be used as a practice dummy as the Puppeteer works on controlling more puppets at once, or strapped into a harness as used as a Puppet Rack. If the player is female, then she'll be used as a model and the next Puppet the Puppeteer makes will look almost identical to them, except for having bigger lips.

Behind the Scenes(Passive): "No! Stop Please, I beg you!" If, instead of heading straight for their seat, the player heads backstage, there is a chance to see the Puppeteer pretending her Puppets have rebelled. The player can do nothing but watch as the Puppeteer is pinned down and kissed into submission by her own creations. The Puppeteer will eventually realize she has an audience. "Ah! Y-You're not supposed to be back here!" The Puppeteer starts the fight with low Willpower and the Player is aroused for the duration of the battle.
-------------------------------------------------

Shari: 20 Stamina
Puppet1: 10 Stamina
Puppet2: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:27 pm

Freya sighed, she shouldn't really have been surprised that this was turning into a fight so quickly. Ah well, no point complaining, she needed a way out of here, maybe this girl could help

"Hello, Sheri was it? Might I just say you're very beautiful" she praised as her eyes flashed hypnotically.
"Could I perhaps trouble you for a kiss?"
(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:37 pm

(Lost In My Eyes -25, 62- Success!)

"Oh! O-Of course!" Shari exclaimed. She was shocked a human not only complimented her looks but actually wanted her to kiss them. Eagerly, the Puppeteer obeyed and rushed over to the human. The two embraced and their mouths met in a kiss.

(Struggle -roll 59- Fail!)

The Puppeteer enjoyed this moment and wanted to savor it as long as she could.

Shari: 17 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:42 pm

Perhaps the seductive approach could prove more effective than combat, as well as help this girls confidence issues... Freya mused as she held the puppeteer closely, though she had no reason to care for her, Freya knew all to well how feeling inferior was. She attempted to lean in and continue the kiss
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:54 pm

(Thirsting Kiss -roll 44- Success!)

Shari's eye widened in shock as Freya's tongue slipped through her lips before she closed her eyes.

(Love Triangle -roll 80- Success!)

As the Puppeteer enjoyed the kiss, she moved her fingers to command her puppets. Freya soon found herself trapped between three womanly bodies as the puppets draped themselves on her sides and began planting kisses on her cheeks.

Freya: 23 Willpower + Bound
Shari: 15 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:03 pm

Gasping slightly at the surprisingly tender kisses from the puppets, Freya pulled herself together and continued giving Shari her affection's.
"I know they aren't as nice as that other girls" Freya spoke softly as she guided the puppeteers head to her chest, kissing her forehead lightly "She made sure to let me know that" Freya laughed softly, "but if you want to you can rest with me for a second" Freya ran her hands gently through the puppeteers hair, hoping she could use what Marisa used so well against her

(Breast Pillow)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:09 pm

(Breast Pillow -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

Freya was surprised when, instead of resting on her bosom, Shari began to shower it in kisses. She moaned in pleasure from the tender assault and her grip on the Puppeteer loosened. The Puppets used the opportunity to pull her hands away from their master and guided them to their faux breasts

Freya: 20 Willpower + Bound
Shari: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Suddenly full of lust from Shari's kisses, a crazy idea poppet into Freya's head. Waiting for Shari to attack first, Feeya planned to pull the girl into a deep French kiss!
(That's just crazy)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:23 pm

(That's Just Crazy -roll 50- Success! )

Freya's plan unfortunately was foiled by Shari's refusing to pull her head out of her cleavage. The Puppeteer steadfastly continued to heap affection on the warrior's bosom, so Fryea had to settle for kissing the top of her head instead.

Freya: 17 Willpower + Bound
Shari: 13 Stamina

(Not gonna lie, Kind of through me for a loop when you decided to use a counter when you're already in a bind.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:28 pm

(ah yeah possibly should've left it til she got out)
"Now now honey," Freya chided playfully "let's not get too eager, it'll be more fun to take this nice and slow..." As she flirted, she attempted to remove herself from Sharis hold
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:37 pm

(Struggle -roll 51- Fail!)

Freya's protests were silenced by one of the puppets cupping her face and pulling her into a kiss. The other puppet moved down a bit to show her neck some love while Shari continued to peck at her breasts.

Freya: 14 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Okay this was getting too much now, Freya upped the strength she was using and attempted once more to tear herself free!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:56 pm

(Struggle -roll 60- Success!)

With a surge of might, Freya managed to push Shari and her puppets away.

"Huh?" Shari muttered in confusion as she was suddenly shoved away the warriors breasts. "Oh! I forgot the opening!"

(Welcoming Kiss -roll 98, 64, 54- 2 Success and 1 Crit Success!)

The Puppeteer brought both hands to her lips, and her puppets mirrored the action. In unision, the three of them blew a kiss at Freya. The Puppets' kisses took the form of a lips and each made contact with one of her cheeks. Shari's kiss took the form of a big heart that collided with the warrior's face and left her seeing pink.

Freya: 10 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 pm

For someone with supposed self esteem issues, this girls charms were sure effective... Perhaps it was time to up the ante

"Oh bravo darling very impressive" she praised, clapping at the performance.
"Perhaps I could show you a trick of my own?" She asked, snapping her fingers and using morrigans bliss magic to make herself appear irresistible to Shari
(Blissful dreams)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:20 pm

(Blissful Dreams -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

There was no change, and Freya staggered back as the backlash from the failed spell left her feeling dazed.

"Uh..." Shari was uncertain of what to do. She looked towards Marisa who just waved at her.

(Kiss Rehearsal -Auto-Hits due to the Crit!)

Shari moved on of her puppets over to Freya and pull her into a deep messy kiss. When it let go, its partner rushed into lock lips with the woman;although, this puppet focused more on rubbing its artificial body against her.

Freya: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Freya could feel herself surge with arousal as the puppets had their way with her. Perhaps getting Shari closer to her was a better call than dealing with her puppets...
Freya's eyes flashed once more
"Shari dear, your puppeteering skill is truly wonderful, but you are the true star of you show, not them. Please beautiful, could I offer you another kiss?"
(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:31 pm

(Lost In My Eyes -roll 62- Success!)

Shari blushed as the woman complimented her. "O-Of course!" The Puppeteer made her way over to Freya and let herself be scooped up in another kiss.

Shari: 10 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Freya moaned deeply into the kiss and took a moment to savour it before pulling away and whispering to the entranced girl
"My dear you are truly a sensual Goddess..." She purred intuitive her ear, "You should embrace it, someone like you had nothing to be shy about... In fact, I'd love to see you touch yourself for me, could you do that? " As she finishes the question Freya salaciously nibbles Shari's earlobe encouragingly
(Irresistible allure)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:54 pm

(Irresistible Allure -roll 86- Crit Success!)

Shari nodded, completely entranced by the woman before her. Obediently, she slipped a hand under her skirt and began to masturbate for Freya's enjoyment.

Shari: 6 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:57 pm

"good girl" Freya continues to whisper as she realises she's got a chance now while Shari is so turned on
"Seeing as you seemed to like these so much before..." She spoke while moving Shari's face down into her chest once more "why don't you enjoy these while you play with yourself, after all, a leading lady like you should be able to enjoy herself every now and then"
(Breast pillow)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 pm

(Breast Pillow -roll 64- Success!)

Shari obeyed her mistress and nuzzled her head against the modest bosom, moaning in pleasure as she continued to rub herself.

(Struggle -roll 69-)

In the back of her mind, Shari thought she was supposed to be doing something, but she couldn't remember what.

Shari: 3 Stamina + Bound + Drowsy (3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next