Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:50 am

"My inn's main clientele are midara." Ms. Miranda explained. "Part of my services include making sure they have a submissive human to unwind with. And you aced that test, hun." She said with a laugh.

"If you mean more why I brought you to Cupidity..." Marisa cut in. "We're always in need of more humans to keeps us satisfied here. Ms. Miranda's got her inn here to cater to traveling midara down on their luck, and Shari's confidence issues get in the way when she tires to snag someone by herself if they're not already softened up, then ther- "

(Encounter -roll 1-)

Marisa's explanation was by someone entering the inn. She wore an elegant sapphire-encrusted shiny blue one piece bathing suit and has long, gorgeous blonde hair that fell down to her hips. Her makeup was composed of deep blues, and blue lipstick that accentuated her full, pouty lips.

"Yohoo!" She greeted as she took a seat next to Freya. "Hmm, I don't think I've fucked you yet." She noted as she licked her lips.

"And then there's Adella." Marisa said as she gestured at the newcomer. "She's a water siren bound to the local river, which has been drying up recently."

"Yup. So that means I got to drink up a lot from you humans so I can stay healthy when the dry season hits." Adella added. "Being sick for several months sucks."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:53 am

This new girl was possibly the most gorgeous Freya had seen so far.
She got to her feet, "Nice to meet you Adella, I'm assuming you'll be my next opponent then? " She asked, "Oh and Miranda, if it's okay, before I eventually leave, I'd like to speak with you about something"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 9:59 am

"Aw. That's cute." Adella cooed as she got to her feet.

"I told you. Cupidity is your home now." Marisa reminded the human. "You'll spend the rest of your life here in drowning in pleasure."

------------------------

Adella the Water Siren

Abilities:

Dulcet whispers: while in close quarters with a target, she will wrap her arms around them and place her lips beside their ear, singing softly and sweetly. Her song is composed of seductive and suggestive lyrics, and as she sings hearts will flow from her lips and sprinkle over their ear, making them more vulnerable to follow up attacks.

Wet, sloppy kiss: takes her victim's head in her hands and coos "oooh, here's a wet one~<3" and then pulls them into a loving kiss, eventually sliding her tongue in while frenching them deeply. During this her sweet saliva (which is laced with charm magic) will seep into her victim's mouth, adding to the ecstasy of the technique. After pulling back, she will kiss them a couple times on and around their mouth, leaving more of the charming saliva before backing away with a coy smile.

Pleasing preparation: the siren will slowly slide her fingers down her body and under the fabric of her bathing suit to her vagina and begin to touch herself, moaning in ecstasy as she does so. The moans create a hypnotic melody that will immobilize any who hear it. Eventually, her fingers become coated in her juices, allowing for certain other techniques.

Lovely bubbles: After using pleasing preparation, she'll giggle and raise her hands up, bringing her wet fingers together and then slowly separate them, creating a thin film of juice between her fingers. "I hope you like my bubbles; they're juuuuust for yooou~<3" she'll then coo before kissing the air with a breathy "mwah" and then blow through one of the films of fluid, blowing out a heart shaped bubble. She will continue doing this over and over, blowing out a barrage of bubbles that float over to her target and pop against their face, increasing their attraction toward the siren. Also, each time a bubble pops, the siren's voice is heard. Each bubble makes a different sound, everything from saying the person's name to some sort of lewd suggestion, continuing to seduce the victim.

Final drink (finisher): takes her coated fingers and rubs them over her lips, giving herself a glossy coating of her own juices. "Come here, darling, I've got a kiss for you!" she'll speak sweetly as her victim slowly walks over to her in a lovestruck daze. She'll then take their head in her hands, close her eyes, and pucker her shiny, wet lips, leaning in and planting a firm kiss on their lips. As she pulls away, they will find themselves licking their lips, tasting the gloss she had added, their eyes widening at how wonderful it tastes. "You like? Well, then let me give you a drink..." Guiding them down to their knees, she opens up the bottom of her bathing suit, exposing herself. "Now, give us a kiss~<3" are the words of command she speaks before guiding their head up to her opening where they begin to kiss and lick at it, bringing her pleasure and causing her juices to flow. The juices are sweet and filled with aphrodisiacs, causing the victim to be filled with lust. While this happens, the siren will moan like in pleasing preparation, this time louder and filled with more magic, letting out the occasional cry of pleasure as the pleasing sensations fill both of them. Eventually, the siren comes to climax, letting out a powerful moan that fills her victim with the same amount of pleasure she just felt, causing them to orgasm as well and fall under her spell of control. If female, they will temporarily become sirens themselves, and if male they will become the siren's love toys.

---------------------

Freya: 20 Willpower
Adella: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:05 am

"That's precisely what I wish to discuss" Freya responded to Marisa before turning her attention to Adella.
"Let's begin then shall we?" Freya said before charging the Siren with a flurry of rapier attacks (overwhelming assault)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:17 am

(Overwhelming Assault -roll 68- Success!)

Adella let out a surprised squeak as Freya suddenly tore into her with her rapier.

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 99- Crit Fail!)

"Wow. No need to be so agrr-" Adella was suddenly cut off as she slipped into a coughing fit. "Ow." She whispered as she rubbed her throat. "Did... did the dry season come early this year?"

Adella: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:21 am

"Oh I'm sorry darling" Freya said, immediately changing Tone, "how about I kiss you better?" She said before trying to pull the siren in for a kiss
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:27 am

(Thirsting Kiss -roll 98- Crit Success!)

Adella's eyes widened as she was suddenly pulled into a kiss by the woman who just stabbed her.

(Adella can not act because of the crit!)

Adella: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:30 am

"How's that feel?" Freya asked, winking cutely but taking no further action

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:38 am

"Better." Adella replied weakly. "Let me return the favor."

(Wet Sloppy Kiss -roll 2- Crit Success!)

The Siren pulled Freya into a kiss. Her tongue forced the warriors lips apart, allowing her access to the human's mouth. The warrior could only moan as her tongue was completely dominated by the midara's.

Freya: 18 Willpower + Charmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 am

"So... Beautiful" Freya murmered as if in a daze as she drank in Adellas beauty, unable to do anything but stare after such a kiss

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:45 am

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 31- Fail!)

Adella chuckled at the effect she had on the human. "I know. Don't I make you just want to drown in pleasure?"

Freya: 18 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:48 am

"I'm just worried that my attacks earlier wore you out more than anything" Freya purred, approaching Adella and moving to rest the sirens head against her chest. "Why don't you rest a moment"
(Breast pillow)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:56 am

(Breast Pillow -roll 81- Fail!)

"No, I'm good." Adella replied as she slipped out of the human's grasp.

(Pleasing Preparation -roll 44- Success!)

"In fact, I'm feeling great." She said as she slipped a hand into her clothes and began to rub her pussy until she was dripping wet. The moan of pleasure she released echoed around Freya's head, leaving her completely enthralled with the woman masturbating in front of her.

Freya: 15 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 am

Freya can only stand there gazing at the siren, fully entranced as her magic takes hold
"You're... Irresistible" she murmers
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:10 am

"I know." Adella replied.

(Loving Bubbles -roll 68, 23, 8, 88- 1 Fail, 1 Success, and 2 Crit Success!)

The siren raised her soaked hand to her lips and blew. Bubbles formed out of her pussy juice and floated over to Freya and popped against her face, leaving the woman covered in Adella's personal liquid. Each burst left a whisper of the midara's voice in her ear.

"Surrender."

"Please me."

"Wouldn't you like to drink from the source?"

Freya: 7 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 9:45 am

Somehow snapping out of her lustful daze, Freya causes her eyes to flash hypnotically
"How about a kiss?"
(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 am

(Lost in My Eyes -roll 42- Success!)

"Oh, if you insist~" Adella said as she was spellbound by the warrior. The Siren threw herself into Freya's waiting arms and allowed herself to be pulled into a kiss.

(Sloppy Wet Kiss -roll 70- Success!)

The midara returned the kiss with much more fervor then Freya was expecting; The Siren's tongue probing every inch of her mouth.

Freya: 5 Willpower + Charmed
Adella: 12 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:03 am

Freya moaned weakly as the gorgeous Siren kissed her, immediately regretting pulling her in so close, not wanting to be outdone however, she kissed back hungrily, trying to tear her stolen willpower back!
(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:08 am

(Thirsting Kiss -roll 14- Crit Success!)

Adella moaned as Freya upped the intensity and reversed the assault. The siren was left weak in the knees as Freya's tongue dominated her own.

(Adella can not act because of the crit!)

Freya: 6 Willpower + Charmed
Adella: 11 Stamina + Bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:11 am

Freya, invigorated somewhat whispered into the suddenl submissive sirens ear
"Good girl, now... Touch yourself for me"
(Irresistible allure)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:19 am

(Irresistible Allure -roll 44- Success!)

"Oh course." Adella replied weakly. She obeyed her mistress and slipped a hand inside her bathing suit.

(Pleasing Preparations -roll 32- Success!)

The siren moaned as she pleasured herself. The sound of her voice made Freya's mind turned hazy. Suddenly, the enthraller was now enthralled.

Freya: 3 Willpower + Stunned
Adella: 7 Stamina + Bound

(Perhaps ordering the woman who already demonstrated that she could attack by masturbating to touch herself wasn't Freya's smartest idea. )
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 am

(in fairness Freya is still getting used to these abilities)

Once again enthralled by the sirens voice, Freya could only stand near motionless in her grasp
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:43 am

(Final Drink -roll 92- Crit Success!)

Adella brought her soaked hand to her lips. Slowly, she glossed her lips with her own juices as Freya held her tight. The siren pulled her captor into a kiss, firmly pressing their lips together. When it broke, the warrior stumble back in a daze as she licked the pussy juice off her lips.

"I told you, I'd let you drink from the source, didn't I?" Adella said as she fiddled with her swimsuit and exposed her dripping vagina.

Mind no longer her own, Freya simply nodded as she fell to her knees. She leaned in and gave the other woman a lick. The sweet taste overwhelmed the human and left her wanting, no needing more. She grabbed the siren's waist and furiously began to drink the sweet nectar. The midara's hypnotic moans of pleasure only locking Freya even further into her lustful frenzy.

Eventually, the siren reached orgasm. The cry of pleasure she let out reverberated through her slaves body. Freya fell on to her back, covered in her mistress' climax, as she herself was suddenly pushed over the edge.

"Now it's... my turn to drink from you." Adella stated as she began to removed submissive woman's clothing. Freya could only let out a weak mewl as she was left exposed to the world. Her whimpers turned to moans of pleasure, as the tongue that dominated her mouth began to go to work on her lower lips. It wasn't long before Freya found herself in orgasming once again.

(Freya has been defeated! Freya's Max Willpower drops by 5!)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 9:51 am

Freya could do nothing but lie there waiting for whatever was going to happen next, mewling weakly in the afterglow of the sirens affections
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 10:07 am

Adella let out a content sigh as she finished her meal. "Not bad newbie." The siren said as she got up.

"Couldn't you at least have taken her to a bed, first?" Ms. Miranda asked in annoyance as she eyes the puddle of womanly juices on the floor.

"Nope!" Adella replied cheerfully as she pulled Freya to her feet and shoved her at the innkeeper. "She said she wanted to talk to you about something?"

The innkeeper gave a tired sigh as she removed her shirt and used it to wipe the siren's climax off the human's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next