Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:39 pm

"Well, since fresh meat is done with getting eaten. Let's get this started shall we." Adella suggested as she ruffled Freya's hair.

(Hypnotits -roll 24- Success!)

"Indeed. " Marisa said before she took a seat. With a thump, her massive mammaries rested on the table. "This Cupdity town meeting shall now commence. The subject? What do we do with Freya?"

As the rest of the midara took there seats, Ms. Miranda handed out glasses to each of them before joining them. The only human found herself between the Siren and the Puppeteer.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:45 pm

"town meeting?" Freya asked, somewhat confused as she looked around at the women who were seemingly discussing her fate
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:58 pm

"Yup." the siren happily whispered in the human's ear. "You're kind of a special case, so everyone besides Catelin is here to decide how to handle you."

"So, I'm just going to assume she's not going to be apart of my wares." Anna, the only woman who never got a turn with Freya stated grumpily.

"Correct." Marisa replied. "I think by now it's clear that Freya is not our average human."

"And since-" The siren began but interrupted herself with a cough. "Sorry. And since she hasn't tried to rip out my spine or any other egregious acts of violence, we're not just banishing her never to return?"

Adella's statement was met with various sounds of agreement by the midara present.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Freya wasn't sure how much she should talk during this meeting, considering she was merely the subject and took held no real power, but she looked to Anna, somewhat confused
"Part of your...wares?" She asked, bafflement clear in her voice
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:22 pm

"You know, the things I sell to midara passing through?" Anna explained before winking at Freya. "Of course, until then I'd be able to stress test you to my heart's content. Can't be selling faulty products now can I?"

"Perhaps she could work at the inn?" Ms. Miranda suggested as Adella chugged her water. "Treat her like on of us, but when a guest comes she's the first human in line to spend the night?"

"That does sound reasonable." Marisa agreed.

"I must argue against that." Poe stated firmly. "Freya is too willful. She would not be one to lay there as an already weakened midara would have their way with her. Even saturated with Love Magic, she still tried to fight back."

"W-Why do we h-have to share her a-at all?" Shari asked as she placed a hand on Freya's shoulder.

"That's a good point. What do you think about all this, hun?" Ms. Miranda turned to the human as Adella swiped the innkeeper's glass.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:27 pm

"I would... Quite like to stay for a while" Freya said shakily "k don't know much about bartending, and I don't particularly like the idea of being sold" she shot Anna a look as she said this. "But I'm quite a seasoned adventurer, once I've recovered I'm sure there must be some way those talents could hello the town?" She offered "and so I'm out of yourr way until then I'd happily stay with Shari, if she'd have me that is" she turned to the shy puppeteer, gazing adoringly at her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:42 pm

Shari stared into Freya's eyes as blush painted her own face. "I-I-I'd l-lo-like that." she said softly.

"Ah, but that's bor-" Adella began to complain before another coughing fit struck her.

"Are you alright?" Poe asked in concern.

"Now that you mentio-" The siren's reply was cut off as another coughing fit overcame her and she fell out of her chair.

"Adella!"

Immiedately the midara of Cupidity were in motion. Shari's strings reached out and caught the siren before she reached the floor. Marisa laid on the floor and Adella was lowered onto her; the Succubust's bountiful breasts being used as makeshift pillows.

Anna and Ms. Miranda sprinted out of the room; the merchant ran out of the inn while the innkeeper headed for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:43 pm

"wha-what happened?" Freya asked, shocked at the sudden development "is she okay? Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:50 pm

"I-I don't know!" was Shari's panicked reply.

"She normally gets sick during the dry season but she was nowhere near this bad yesterday!" Marisa answered as she held onto the coughing woman.

Ms. Miranda returned with a pitcher of water. Poe tried to gently lower it to Adella's lips, but the Siren ripped it from her hands and downed the entire thing in an instant. After a brief moment her coughing fit returned in full force.

"I have never seen her this bad before." Poe stated with obvious worry.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:52 pm

Freya held Shari's stood back, not wanting to get in the way..

"All this? Just from it being dry.. " she turned to Poe. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:05 pm

"That healing potion you made during our fight. Can you conjure another?" Poe replied immediately.

Just then, the door to the inn burst open and Catelin ran into the room.

"The river... The river is gone!" the young maiden shouted.

"Catelin, hun." Ms. Miranda said as she knelt down next to the Channeler. "What do you mean the river is gone?"

"There's... no more water. It's empty." Catelin replied sadly.

Marisa's response to that was a horrified "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:07 pm

" I can try hold on, it's not really my magic so it's a little bit and miss but..." Freya, without the stress of combat managed to conjure a bottle with relative ease and handed it to Poe
"The rivers gone?" Freya repeated incredulously, the gravity of the situation now sinking in
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Without a word, Poe took the offered medicine and brought it to the sick siren's lips. Color returned to Adella's face, and while the coughing had't stopped it had calmed down somewhat.

"A-Adella's life is tied to the river." A shaking Shari explained. "Th-That's why wh-when the dry season hits she gets sick."

"The village's closeness to the river was one of the reason's we took it over." Ms. Miranda added.

A loud grunt drew attention to the door, where Anna was pushing a barrel into the inn. Catelin and Ms. Miranda rushed over to help the merchant bring it inside and stand it up.

"I've got a few more of these at the shop." Anna explained as she forced the top off, revealing the barrel to be filled with water.

"Freya." the Succubust said with a tone that sent a sobering chill running through the human. "You want to use your adventuring skills to help the town? Then as soon as Poe gives you the all clear, I want you to find out what the fuck happened to the river. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 pm

"of course" Freya responded, her feelings of rivalry towards Marisa suddenly pushed aside in favour of the seriousness of what was happening. "You can count on me, I'll find a way to fix this"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 pm

"You better." Marisa replied as Ms. Miranda, Poe, and Anna lifted Adella off of her and moved her into the water barrel. The siren's breathing called as she was submerged in the clear liquid.

"C-C-Come on." Shari said as she grabbed Freya by the hand and dragged her out of the inn.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Freya didn't hesitate to follow Shari, as they ran she asked "do you know if anyone would do this on purpose? To attack the village?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:42 pm

"N-No." Shari stated as she led Freya back to her house. "W-wait, th-that's not true. Wh-when we conquered this place, M-M-Marisa let s-so-some people go. "
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:43 pm

"She let people go?" Freya asked, "you think those humans could be back for revenge?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:49 pm

"M-M-Maybe? I don't k-know." Shari answered as she gave Freya's hand a squeeze. "I don't know."

It wasn't long before the pair arrived at their destination. The puppeteer quickly led the human back to the room they spent the night together in and shoved her onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 7:56 pm

"it's a lot nicer it just being us in here..." Freya thought aloud as she stretched out on the bed, "your puppet me was incredible and all, but it did get in the way"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:01 pm

"S-Sorry." Shari replied as she was reminded what a disaster the last night was. She shook her head to try and get rid of those thoughts before she sat on the bed and ran a hand through Freya's hair.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:04 pm

"don't worry about it, I was just teasing" Freya said with a slight giggle, she smiled and cuddled up to Shari, enjoying being petted
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Shari gave a wordless nod as she continued to run her fingers through Freya's locks. She let out a weary sigh before she flopped down and laid on the bed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 12:43 pm

Freya, sensing Shari's stress, turned to the puppeteer
"Don't worry, I'll find whatevers doing this to the village." She promised, "And I'll put a stop to it"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 12:53 pm

"Al-Alright." Shari relented before she suddenly hopped off the bed. "B-But, you have to stay in b-bed until Poe gives you the okay!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)   Trapped in Cupidity(Freya) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped in Cupidity(Freya)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next