Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:51 pm

Nancy clenched her cheeks, giving Salos' manhood a few good squeezes before she pulled away and finally noticed his mood. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 8:57 pm

“I turned myself into Sally because I liked being a girl.” Salos confessed looking ashamed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:01 pm

"So?" Nancy asked as she bumped her rump playfully against his groin. "That doesn't mean you can't like being a man, too."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:04 pm

“I liked being a woman. It was pleasure I never knew before and I felt comfortable for the first time in a long time.” He said as Nancy teased his crotch.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:15 pm

"I find that women are more sensitive to pleasure than men." the chestnut haired woman said as she turned to face Salos; all playfulness gone from her face. "That was why we almost killed you yesterday. No matter how you change your body, deep down you are still a man. You can't handle it, but you still want to feel the pleasure of being a woman?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:19 pm

“I want to learn how to handle it. I know what is in my heart.” Salos says with a small tear in his eye.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:29 pm

"You can't." Nancy told him bluntly. "You would end up like a drug addict, always seeking the next high. And like an addict, it would take more and more to push you to that high. And then you will turn back into a man and everything will seem muted. It may even get to the point where you're so used to feeling pleasure as a woman, that you will be unable to feel that pleasure in the body you were born with ever again."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:30 pm

“I’m sorry.” Salos says in a depressed tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:38 pm

"The one you should be apologizing to is yourself." the midara told him before she let out a sigh. "But if being a woman really means that much to you then the solution is to find a way to do so permanently. Scour the world for a way to make this dream of yours a reality and discard your life as a man, forever."

Nancy then leaned in and gave Salos a kiss before she vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:42 pm

Salos looked unsure what to do and if there was even a way. He went to Ms.Miranda and asked for a drink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:47 pm

"A bit early, isn't it, hun?" Ms. Miranda asked as she poured a mug of Ale and gave it to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 pm

“After that, I could use it. I don’t know what to do.” Salos says as he chugs the whole mug.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:52 pm

"After what, hun?" Ms. Miranda asked as she placed a concerned hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:55 pm

“Nancy just gave me a stern talking to after yesterday. She thinks I either need to learn to be happy as a man or find a way to become a woman for good. May I have a refill?”  Salos says offering her the empty mug.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:56 pm

The innkeeper's only response to that was to blink and then fill up Salos' mug.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:59 pm

“What do you think I should do?” Salos asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:04 pm

"I don't know." Ms. Miranda told him honestly. "What is your heart telling you to do, hun?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:06 pm

“My heart is telling me to be true to my feelings and to not be afraid. I just have no clue where I would even start to look.” Salos said unsure as he took another drink. “This stuff is good.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:56 pm

The busty innkeeper hummed in thought. "You could try finding a place called Sanctuary. I've never been their myself, but I have met a very powerful Sorceress that hailed from there. If any one could help you, whether it be actually doing it herself or at least pointing you on the right path, it would be her."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 10:59 pm

Salos gave her a hug and asked her for all the details to get there.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 11:43 pm

"I... I don't know." Ms. Miranda admitted reluctantly. "She came and went by teleporting." She ruffled his hair and placed a kiss on his forehead. "But that's still a better lead than what you had. Right, hun?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:18 am

“Thank you for your help” Salos said as he laid some gold on the counter, per pairing to leave.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:35 am

"Good luck, hun!" Ms. Miranda said as she waved farewell.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 2:49 pm

“Thank you.” Salos says with a smile as he leaves. He is determined to find the sanctuary and meet this sorceress.

(Thank you for a great RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11