Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 5:12 am

Ms. Miranda smiled sweetly at Salos. "Come on, hun. Let's get you a room. You can even spend the night alone if you want to. Think of it as an apology."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:14 am

Salos smiles at Ms.Miranda, “Maybe I could help you with the inn for tonight. You said you needed help and I still feel like I owe you.” Salos said his face a little red. He wanted to help Ms.Miranda out and he wanted to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:34 pm

"I'd like that, hun." Ms. Miranda said with a giggle as she spotted his blush. "How good are you cooking?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 pm

“My sisters made me do the cooking and cleaning when I was younger. They made me their maid a lot.” Salos admits with a small sigh. “I do know a good amount of recipes.” He admitted with a little more confidence.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:06 pm

"That's good." Ms. Miranda replied. "That means I can put you to work in the kitchen and out of sight any midara that stop by."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:08 pm

“I can do whatever you want me to including wait tables.” Salos decided that if he was going to be around a Midara, then he should be able to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:26 pm

"You sure?" Ms. Miranda asked him with concern. "This place is supposed to be a place where Midara can unwind. If one of them starts getting frisky with you, I won't save you."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:27 pm

“I understand. Heck maybe I don’t have to hide myself too much here and I could try to be a little girly here if that would be ok with you?” Salos asks her as if asking a mom.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:30 pm

"As long as you understand what you're getting into" Ms. Miranda reluctantly consented. She then hummed in thought. "I could lend you one of my dresses, but I think they might be a bit too big on you." For emphasis, she patted her generous bosom.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:33 pm

“I know a spell that could change my shape for a few hours. It was used on me a few times when I was younger. You would just have to help me with the dress and makeup.” Salos admitted despite that he didn’t like using too many of his sister’s spells.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:39 pm

The innkeeper blinked in surprise at that. "Well, I guess that solves that then." She stated before she took Salos by the hand and guided him to another room.

"You never know when an adventurer might come in a just ruin your outfit, you know? So its always good to have a couple of spares on hand just in case." Ms. Miranda explained as she opened a closet to reveal several identical copies of her current clothing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 1:57 pm

Salos started to chant a few words as suddenly his shape changed. He know had tits as big as Ms. Miranda and a similar body shape to her. “What do you think?” He asked as the spell finished.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:02 pm

"You look lovely, hun." Ms. Miranda said softly. "Would you like some help getting dressed or would you prefer some privacy?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:00 pm

“I could use some help getting ready if you don’t mind.” Salos asked her with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:20 pm

"Alright." Ms. Miranda said as she pulled out one of her outfits. "Do you need help undressing as well?" She teasingly asked Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:23 pm

“Maybe a little” Salos says to Ms. Miranda meekly. He wanted to have as much fun with her as he can.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:34 pm

"Oh, alright, you little scamp." Ms. Miranda said with a laugh. The busty innkeeper got behind Salos and wrapped her arms around him; her bountiful bosom rubbed against his back as she reached for the bottom of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:54 pm

Salos lets out a small girlish moan when he feels her breasts behind him. He enjoys being in her arms.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:07 pm

Slowly, Ms. Miranda raised his shirt. She pretended to struggle to get it up past his new curves, so she would have an excuse for her pressing her bosom harder against him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Salos moans more as he feels her large breasts push into his back. Salos covers up as she removes the shirt.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 pm

"Hey now. You're the one that want me to help you, hun." Ms. Miranda whispered teasingly, her breath tickling the pyromancer's ear. The barkeep lifted his shirt over his head, but didn't pull it off; leaving his arms and head trapped in the fabric.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:33 pm

Salos moans a little as his head and arms are trapped. His new tits on display for the Midara to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:43 pm

Ms. Miranda removed a hand from the shirt to pull Salos into a armed hug; allowing her to simultaneously grope his bare breast while she firmly rubbed her tits against his back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Salos moans quite loudly, his first time getting his tits groped is quite an experience for him. Salos feel an erotic high in Ms. Miranda’s embrace.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 11:01 pm

"You like that, don't you, hun?" Ms. Miranda asked as she let go of his shirt; so, she could squeeze both of Salos' breasts at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)   Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Hospitality (Salos vs. Ms. Miranda)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next