Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Dahlia moaned in her bindings, she couldn't deny that it felt somewhat great as she was restrained. "Ooh, you are full of surprises now aren't you"

Struggle: 11
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 2:42 pm

"A girl has her secrets, don't you agree~?" Tix purred tightening the whip coiled around Dehlia's body. "You better try harder or you'll be done soon~"

Whip Entanglement: Sadistic Drain: continued

Tix:15+lipnotised
Dahlia:23+bound
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:24 pm

"Oh I do darling, and I look forward to learning aaaalll of yours" purred Dahlia, slipping out of her restraints and once again bumping her plush rear into Tix' groin, causing the sadists mind to once again fill with amorous feelings.

Struggle:36
Lovely bump: 74

Tix:13+charmed+lipnotised
Dahlia:23
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:30 pm

Once again Tix felt overwhelmed by the pleasure this woman gave her, her lust was quickly building up but her pride was keeping it at bay, she didn't like to lose, no matter how good it felt, she wouldn't give up until the end...

Obedience Slap: 41 (Rng still hates Tix I see...)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:46 pm

(79)
"You're in no danger honey, just relax and enjoy, I'll send you well on your way once the lipnosis wears off I promise" Dahlia promised, watching to see how Tix would react
(Have a kiss:55)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:00 pm

"Sorry but you'll have to try harder to make me submit." Hiding in the shadows of the tent allowed Tix to approach Dahlia without being noticed, as she reappeared, the ashen haired woman slapped tge Lipnotica's ass once again. "I could get use to this, maybe I should keep you~"

Obedience Slap: 22 (Finally!)

Tix:13+charmed+lipnotised
Dahlia:21+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:13 pm

"Well you do have an eye for quality darling" Dahlia taunted before beginning to dance. "You have to admit, I do look pretty amazing right?" As the dance continued, Tix found herself unable to look away, lust building even further within her

Tix:10+charmed+lipnotised

Tantalise:32
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:17 pm

"I can't deny you do." She hated to admit it but this woman was seriously turning her on, she couldn't help herself but to stare at her performance.

Crushing Soffocation: 91
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:27 pm

(is tix stunned from the 80+ fail here?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:28 pm

(I only do crit fails from 15 to 1 and crits from 85 to 100)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:37 pm

(ahh okay)

"Why thank you honey" Dahlia cooed, "you're pretty gorgeous yourself" The lipnotica attempted to approach Tix to weave more hypnotic words into her mind, but the sadist wisely kept her distance
Sweet nothings: 17
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:39 pm

"Well, then you are lucky, because I'm making you mine~" Tix purred and tried to pull Dahlia into a kiss but the lipnotica dodged the attempt.

Dark Domination: 19 (Kill me...)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:53 pm

Dahlia took another step back after dodging Tix' attempt, she then brought a hand to her lips and blew her opponent a kiss. A gorgeous pair of lips made contact with Tix cheek and thoughts of submission flooded her even further!

Tix:8+lipnotised

Have a kiss:44(I wish I was kidding)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:57 pm

Tix grabbed her head she she tried to focus her thoughts, lust was starting to get past her pride as her mind was yelling to fuck this woman senseless.

Whip Entanglement: Iron Maiden: 71 (I guess Tix streak is over)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:17 pm

"It's almost time for the main event honey, I hope you're ready" encouraged Dahlia, "I've just got to get you a little bit closer..."

Glamorous grind:55
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 pm

"You want me closer? Very well." Pouncing Dahlia, Tix delivered a kiss that was meant to leave the woman breathless but the Lipnotica managed to shake Tix off before she could archieve her goal.

Crushing Soffocation: 51 (sigh...)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:32 pm

The lipnotica once again began to dance alluringly, Tix couldn't even think about looking away, she could feel herself getting wetter by the second was she stared lovingly at Dahlia

tantalise:16(this has been mad rng wise)

Tix:5+lipnotised.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:39 pm

Tix kept staring, her desires reaching the point of completely overtake her, she bite her own lip in anticipation.

Dark Domination: 13 (Oh great, it gets better xD)

Tix:5+lipnotised+stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Bewitching heartcatch:66(I'm not kidding)

"Let's skip to the finale shall we?" Dahlia purred, completely confident as she approached the lustridden Tix, she pulled the Sadist into a deep, world shattering kiss. As pleasure overwhelmed her, Tix felt something beginning to well up inside her

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:53 pm

She couldn't help herself anymore, as pleasure built inside of her, Tix wrapped her arms around Dahlia, returning the kiss filled with lust.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 8:56 pm

"good girl..." Dahlia purred, breaking the kiss momentarily before returning to her makeout session with the now obedient Tix. Whatever had been welling up inside the sadist, now felt like it was being drawn from her, causing a feeling of additional twisted pleasure
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Tix pulled Dahlia to the floor while they were still engaged in their makeout session, getting lost in the pleasure she was receiving and her lust being, for once, the submissive one.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Now on top of Tix, Dahlia finished claiming a piece of her heart. A level of pleasure only rivalled by fully climaxing overwhelmed tix as something was drawn from her mouth into Dahlias. Pulling away, the lipnotica slid her tongue out, revealing a small red gem on the tip. "Just a little souvenir hun, plus it'll make sure you never forget me..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Even when Dahlia pulled away, Tix kept holding her tightly. "We are not finished yet... Let's keep going until the sun rises~" She pulled Dahlia back in while trying to undress the woman.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 9:53 pm

"oh don't worry, I'm not stopping" Dahlia said, removing her bodysuit and before stripping Tix and beginning to grind sensually against her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica   Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Seductive Lipnotica
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next