Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peach Vs Marco

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:38 am

Parting shot = 51

Marco’s shot missed by a long shot as he tried to scrapper away from Peach. This only served to amuse her as she walked over to him.

Peach Bomber =78

Peach launched herself ass first at the fleeing Marco. The force of the attack knocked him onto his back. Peach took a seat on his sensitive groin and began to bring into it forcefully. She intended to grind respect for her into him.

Marco - 3 + Down

Peach - 21
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:43 am

Marco moaned as the princess continued to dominate him. In desperation, he created the largest arrow he possibly could and fired it point blank at Peach

(Magic Missile)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:49 am

Magic missile = 34

Marco’s desperation attack hit hard as it struck Peach. It flung her back a few feet as her hair and outfit became messy. A soft thud could be heard as her crown hit the floor behind her.  

Peach’s crown = 75

“How dare you mess up my look!” She said with a loud a very angry expression on her face. The look on her face said that she was thinking of a nasty punishment for Marco. He was in for a rough time.

Marco - 3

Peach - 17

(Peach is pissed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:56 am

Marco didn't bother trying to reply verbally. He instead summoned another arrow, this one cold with bits of frost flaking off of it. He fired it at the princess in hopes of cooling her off.

(Frost Shot Deals 1 Stamina damage. If it misses, it freezes the ground beneath the target causing them to roll their next attack with a Disadvantage.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:01 am

Frost shot = 30

Marco’s frost arrow hits her in the arm, chilling the spot where she was burned before. This didn’t do anything to cool Peach down.

Peach’s foot = 28

Peach hip checks Marco as he lands on his back. The removes her heel and she roughly grinds her foot into his crotch. She keeps this going until after a few minutes Marco explodes all over her foot.

(Marco has reached 0 WP. Marco is defeated)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:06 am

Marco moaned in defeat. It was all he could do as he looked up at the angry princess who roughly abused his sensitive cock.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:09 am

“Now are you going to be a good boy for your “training? Or do I really need to get creative with your punishment.” Peach said with a glare, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:14 am

"I didn't... want any part of this." Marco replied through ragged breaths as he glared up defiantly at the princess.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:19 am

“I’ll give you a choice.” She says as she kicks off her other shoe. “If you are going to be a good boy, you can kiss my clean foot so I will forgive your rudeness.....otherwise.” She raises her foot covered in Marco’s mess. “I will make you clean your mess off my foot. And if you think I can’t, I think you can guess what will happen to your little friend down there.” She said, with a domineering glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:23 am

Not wanting to taste his own seed, Marco reluctantly kissed her clean foot.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:27 am

Peach smiled as she walked away and picked up her crown. “That’s better.I'm sorry for losing my temper like that. I guess after being kidnapped as often as I have, you start to get some angry feelings. Sorry you had to be the outlet for that. Now what was the first lesson I planed for you?” She asked herself as she looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:36 am

"You said something about a throne, yer Majesty." Marco absently reminded her as he focused on getting himself to his feet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 1:43 am

“Oh right. Because I’ll have to get the toads to fix it, I will need a throne in the mean time.” She said as she walked over and grabbed Marco. She created some ribbons to hold Marco in place as she took a seat on his face, her bare bum pressed to Marco’s face. To the outside viewer, It looked like she was sitting on a stool. Her dress hid Marco. “You will be my throne for the meantime until the fix mine. It won’t take long. I expect you to worship my ass while you are under there.” She said as she clapped her hands to call for her servants. A toad entered the room, shortly after. “I need you to get me a new throne, ok.” She said sweetly as the toad ran off to get her a new throne.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 9:33 am

Marco squirmed under Peach' peach. While the princess was surprisingly light, that didn't really make being bound in uncomfortable position with a woman sitting on his face enjoyable. Instead of worshiping her, the bound archer focused more on trying to breathe.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:24 am

“I’m sorry, but I believe I asked you to worship my peach.” She said as she put the point of her heel on his groin, ready to push down.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:28 am

Marco's whole body jolted from the sudden pain. He desperately began to kiss her ass in hopes that wouldn't abuse his poor cock anymore.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:33 am

Peach smiled contently as she felt him kiss her ass. “This is how a princess should be treated. I trust you will show your soon to be wife the same respect.” She said with a content sigh. After what felt like a few hours, she finally got off Marco’s face. She was now sitting on a new throne as Peach waited for him to recover from her “lesson.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:40 am

Marco's breathing was ragged as looked at the cruel princess. The threat of her heel on his manhood was still fresh in his mind.

"Wha... What's next, yer Majesty." He reluctantly asked. He wanted to be done with these ''lessons'' as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:43 am

Peach smiled as she pulled out another poison shroom, this time it was sparkling a little. “For the next lesson, you are going to use this special shroom. It last longer then the usual ones. Then you are going to really learn how to give a foot message to a princess.” She said as she dropped the shroom on Marco.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:50 am

The world around him expanded as the weird mushroom took effect.

"I don't really see the point, yer Majesty." Marco spoke up and wondered if she could even hear him at this size. "Cinderella don't really have a way ta do all this size changing stuff."

Indeed, from his time in the Erotic Fairytales, size play like this seemed to fall more under Alice's purview.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 11:58 am

“I plan to give her a few shrooms for a wedding present, but it’s to teach you the importance of getting to know every inch of your princess’s feet. Speaking of getting to know feet......” She lifts her foot, waiting for Marco to crawl over and to start worshipping.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:04 pm

Marco sighed in defeat and reluctantly made his way of over to Peach's waiting foot. He press his hands against her giant sole and used what little strength his tiny body had to attempt to massage the princess.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:09 pm

“Good boy. It’s important to make sure your princess feels you love and affection. Let her know that you are hers.” She smiled as she continued to enjoy his message.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:16 pm

Marco nodded at the princess' words. At least that he could sort of agree with.

As the shrunken man did his best to massage Peach, and idea occurred to him. He wasn't the best with magic, but maybe... While the tiny archer continued the footrub, he began to try and channel some of his magic into his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:21 pm

" mmmmmm seems like you seem to be getting more into this lesson." Peach said with an approving tone. She could flow his magic, that sent vibrations through her foot. She seemed to enjoy his new found talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peach Vs Marco
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next