Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peach Vs Marco

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Marco just gave a grunt as he continued his work. He wasn't particularly enjoying this, but Peach was in a position to easily crush him underfoot if she felt like it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:30 pm

"You can use this in a future fight if you need to pull an escape from a midara. A little pleasure can go a long way." She said with a soft reassuring tone.

Gained trait
Magic hands: Marco can channel his magic into his hand to message a midara binding him, distracting them. Gives advantage during binds.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 12:34 pm

Marco saw the wisdom in the cruel princess' words. He nodded in agreement as he backed away from her foot. He was pretty sure he had rubbed every bit his currently tiny arms could reach.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 5:28 pm

“The next lesson is endurance. I’m going to shove you in my heel. You have to endure the scent of my feet for an hour. To make it worse, I’m going to use the heels I wear on very busy days.” She says as she pulls a large red high heel from behind her back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Marco had several questions but didn't dare voice them. Instead he let out a tired sigh as she accepted that there was no way to avoid being her new insole.

"Just... give me a moment, yer Majesty." He said as she sat down. This had been a... trying day for him and he needed a bit of a break.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 6:59 pm

“This will be your final lesson. Make sure you give it your all!” She said with a kind smile. Her actions and demeanor contradicted each other as she gazed at Marco.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:07 pm

Her words sent a shiver of dread through him. He tried to calm himself down, but the thoughts the cruel princess towering over him weighed on him heavily.

"I... I guess I'm as ready as I'm gonna get, yer Majesty." Marco said reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:14 pm

“This is for your own good.” She says as she shoves him into the red heel. The scent of her foot is very thick in the heel and only increases as she puts her foot in as well. She messages his body with her foot, taking care to tease his crotch.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:17 pm

The scent of her foot hadn't bothered him before, but now it was becoming oppressive. It was hard to breathe and what little air he did manage to intake quickly escaped with his moans as she toyed with him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:20 pm

“It’s ok hun. This will help you worship your princess’s feet. This will help you last longer under them. Please make sure you kiss my feet too. Otherwise, you will be sleeping in that heel all night.” She said as she continued to message her small captive.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:31 pm

It was no use. All the abuse he had taken during their ''fight'', being bound and used as a chair for several hours, forced to rub her feet with his tiny body, and now this. It was all starting to add up. He was struggling just to stay conscious. There was no way he could worship her feet like she wanted him too.

Ground into her shoe by the giant princess' massaging foot, Marco couldn't take it anymore and passed out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:37 pm

“Awwww looks like he is tuckered out. I should tuck him into bed.” She removes the heel and heads to her bedroom. She goes a retrieves a used stocking, putting it over him as a blanket as he is put to sleep in her heel. “Good night, hun. Despite not doing everything I wanted, you did pretty well. I’ll have to thank Cinderella for asking me to do this favor for her. Shame you didn’t know that she asked me to bring you here. We are really good friends. The mushroom should wear off by tomorrow.” She leans down and places a big kiss on Marco’s face, leaving a large pink lip print as she leaves the room. Marco sleeping soundly in a large high heel bed.

Fin
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:40 pm

(Thank you for the RP.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:41 pm

(What did you think? It was only my second time DMing.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:42 pm

(I think you did a pretty good job.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 7:44 pm

(Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peach Vs Marco   Peach Vs Marco - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peach Vs Marco
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4