Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Yona Tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:13 pm

"You do realize Oki is probably going to break you mentally in a different way." Akuma says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:16 pm

“At least with her, I can last longer. I know that once I’m dressed up super girly, I can’t resist. You could slap a pair of panties on me and I would agree to anything and everything you say. I have some will still left.” He says.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:22 pm

"Ok. Well, I guess it is time for you to head down there. I'll tell her you're coming." Akuma says, heading back to her desk.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:24 pm

Salos knew what was about to happen. He quickly went down stairs to Oki’s area.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:30 pm

As he went down, he ran into the inhabatins of each floor between them, with Mei and Kaori questioning his outfit, and Rakau thinking nothing of it. When he got to the forth floor he heard Oki say, "Look like the little bitch is here for good. Hey bitch, I'm thirsty, you know what to do." As she sat down and opened her mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Salos started to jerk his dick for the big tit bully. After a few minutes, he came filling her mouth.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:34 pm

"Did I say stop?" Oki says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:36 pm

Salos groaned as he continued. He kept going until told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:47 pm

He kept going until there was nothing left to shoot out, then he passed out. The cycle continued for many days, with Oki sometimes draining him herself, using her large assets, or other days making him drain himself, until one day Salos managed to sneak out of the tower, when he felt like if he was drained anymore he would die, but this cycle left a permanent effect on him.

Salos gained fetish Enlarged: After being Oki's semen dispenser, Salos began to love enlarged parts of the body. If a midara has a part of the body that is larger then average, Salos is attracted to it, giving attacks using those parts advantage.

Salos also gained fetish Self Pleasure: After being Oki's semen dispenser, Salos began to love to please himself. If a midara ever make Salos please himself, he takes +1 damage from it.

(Salos doesn't have to keep any other fetishes gained in the Tower, only these two)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:01 pm

(Good RP. I did like the girl on the first floor.)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:04 pm

(If he made it to her training, I was going to give him a trait that he would heal 1 hp every other turn)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:06 pm

(Truthfully he wanted to end up more her plaything than anything. You made some awesome creations for this tower.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Yona Tower   Salos vs Yona Tower - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Yona Tower
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27