Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Tomorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowPaladin

Dark Tomorrow  Empty
PostSubject: Dark Tomorrow    Dark Tomorrow  EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 4:20 am

The Batman's trek through Arkham Asylum had taken its toll on the world's greatest detective. He took a moment to regather his thoughts as the usually bleak concrete walls of the prison began to shift to lush greenery and the jungle flora of the most inherently deadly nemesis in his rogue's gallery, the femme fatale Poison Ivy. It would be an almost beautiful sight anywhere else, but in his current situation, every direction was a potential threat and the masked crime fighter was happy he had prepared himself accordingly in case she had been set loose.

As he lumbered through the area dispatching a horde of mind controlled nameless prisoners, common thugs that normally were unworthy of his time but had been supercharged due to Ivy's pheromones, he heard a cry from a few doors down in a still locked cell. Thankfully, after his battle with Killer Croc earlier, the doctor had provided him a keycard to grant him access to anywhere other than the deepest depths of the Asylum. He slipped the device into the lock and pushed the door open slowly, preparing himself for anything that could be awaiting him on the other end of the cold steel.

The uniformed officer was dangling in the air, suspended on jungle vines and restrained tightly by a large unidentifiable plant that had pierced its way through the floor and shattered the concrete around him. He screamed silently for assistance as the vines crept into his open mouth, beginning to suck the very life out of the man who was just unlucky enough to be there. Quickly, the caped crusader sprung into action, drawing a batarang and flinging it toward the offending vine, severing it instantly and freeing the guard's mouth, buying just enough time for the cowled hero to cut him loose and take down the plant. Although he knew that now Ivy was aware of his presence, the Batman could not suffer to allow this man to die in order to keep his element of surprise intact.

"You came in the nick of time Batman," he said, gasping to recollect his breath. "We don't know where Ivy is or how she was able to get her hands on any plants, and I was on my way to the defoliant we keep in case something like this happens. I'll have to think of a bat-related name for my kid now when he gets here in a couple weeks."

"Listen. There's not much time," the gruff voice of the crusader rang out. "Head down the hall past all the knocked out prisoners and go into the basement. Killer Croc's been restrained and his cell is currently a safe haven for all Arkham staff until I can clear out this mess. Where's the defoliant you were going for?"

"It's in the guard's office at the end of the hall. Thanks again Batman. Sure you don't need any help?"

"You've done enough. Now go get to safety. I'll handle Ivy."

More prisoners loosened from their cells, armed with shivs, two-by-fours and anything else they could get their grubby hands on awaited the Bat as he made his way through the rest of the hallway. More potent however were pods of venom falling from the flora in the ceiling, but his legendary preparation skills and the mask filtering the poison nullified Ivy's tricks. A few well-placed strikes and perfectly timed dodges and the office was at his reach. He entered slowly, made sure the room was cleared and attached the bottle of defoliant to his belt. Now, all he needed to do was find Ivy, take her out and get back to his mission to rescue Commissioner Gordon from the clutches of this hellhole.

The east wall of the building crumbled as four large vines burst through the wall, grasping the Bat's legs and dragging him into the next room to bring him face to face with the green goddess herself. Batman turned and say another Modus Operandi of the red-haired vixen. At least he didn't have to spend much time searching for her. The plant was roughly 10 feet tall, anchored into the wall and rooted into the foundation of the building. There were four holes the vines pertruded out of, allowing for different avenues and angles of attack that the caped crusader would need to handle once he freed himself from this initial attack.

"Batman. Foolish of you to enter my garden. I still haven't figured out how you survived our last encounter, but as the only man who's lived through my kiss, I've been waiting to meet with you again." She sauntered up to the restrained man, locked her eyes onto his with a deadly glare.

"Ivy. You should have stayed in your cell and behaved yourself. You should have known that I was going to take you down for your crimes. You can't win."

"Known? I was counting on it. Perhaps you haven't noticed Batman, but I have the upper hand. I've been hard at work preparing a plot to finish you off, and now you've stepped right into my trap. Now, you'll be sustenance for my baby. Goodbye Batman. But, first..."

She reached her hand up and cupped his cheek and he slid the hidden knife in his gauntlet through the vines, cutting his hand loose and freeing up just enough leverage to shove the woman away. The plant's natural reaction was to catch his mistress, releasing its prey and allowing Batman to prepare for the fight ahead. Ivy stretched her legs and arms, and the plant's vines carried her high above the ground to safety, giving her an unhindered view of the arena below.

Batman reached for the defoliant and sprayed it across the vines. Ivy screamed as her plant's cries rang through the air, the three vines in play retreating through the holes as Ivy fired seeds into the ground below. Batman flipped through the air to dodge the new growing flora, releasing batarangs to cut them down. The cut plants fell to the ground and seeped a green liquid into the area that immediately evaporated. Again, Batman's preparation proved effective, preventing the gas from entering his lungs and hindering his capabilities.

As the caped crusader continued battling the monster, Ivy scowled and prepped for part two of her plan, pulling a potent poisonous lipstick tube from her costume and applying the deep shade to her perfect lips. She remembered their first encounter, how the Bat had fallen victim to her pheromones, weakened significantly and how she had crushed her lips upon his after he demanded the antidote for Bruce Wayne. Somehow he had prevented that same poison from taking his life, and this time around, she would not be stopped. He must have had some type of coating on his lips that allowed him to get a sample of the chemical to synthesize the antidote and get it into Wayne's hands. He was the only one to ever survive, well him and Wayne anyway, and tonight he was going to pay for it.

The Bat continued to cut the vines anchoring the plant to the wall while keeping a hand on the defoliant, spraying more and more as plants continued to weave their way to him. Soon, Ivy would be on the ground and Batman would be able to overpower her in a pure one-on-one fistfight. As the final vine was cut, the plant stretched out, renewed, and vines shot from behind the Bat, restraining him and clamping down on his hands. As more and more continued to wrap him, he felt the circulation in his legs fading and soon he was prone in the air, with no way to escape the plant's grasp.

With that, Ivy dropped down from above and cackled.

"You're not the only one with intellect Batman. If you think I didn't know about the defoliant in the guard's office, you severely underestimated me. I was waiting for you to take that bottle and made sure to strike the moment you did. I replaced the defoliant with a potent chemical that strengthens my baby, and the more you sprayed it in the area, the stronger it got. And now, you've given it the power it needs to keep you here. It's not in my baby's nature to kill you, just to keep you occupied with the battle long enough for the pheromones in the room to leak in through every cut and gash you sustained in the battle.

"I knew that trick from before...and I think I've figured out the secret to how you escaped last time. This time, I won't be so careless. This time Batman. You. Are. Mine."

She reached into her costume and pulled out a small tablet, placing it in her mouth and looking into the Caped Crusader's eyes.

"What are you doing Ivy?"

"Batman. I know you have something on your lips to prevent my lipstick from killing you, so this time, I'm going to bypass that and make sure that this time, you will not escape me."

She cupped his head with her hands and scratched the side of his face, drawing a bit of blood. Batman was surprised at this display of violence and gasped, and when his mouth opened, Ivy pounced, surging forward and slipping her tongue into his mouth, dissolving the tablet she had placed in his mouth and making sure the first stage of her poison was put into the place. Strangely enough, the plant loosened its grip on his midsection, allowing him to feel the body of the green goddess pressed against his chest, his heart pounding. After what felt like an eternity of her tongue dancing throughout his mouth, she released him, gazed into his eyes once more and stepped back.

Batman's eyes widened as he felt a surge of energy throughout his body, confused at his current situation. He was expecting weakness, nausea, dizziness and instead his senses seemed heightened. Ivy laughed and leaned into him again, her scented perfume permeating his lungs as she wrapped her arms around him. He leaned into her, unable to resist the goddess before him, and she smiled wide as he offered an easy opportunity for a second kiss from her lips. The taste could be described as a mixture of all the great fruits of the land, a hint of honey and Ivy's light pressures teasing him into continuing for more. He upped the intensity, parting his lips and taking control of the action, pushing his tongue to meet hers halfway. His mind was losing grasp of reality, his will being replaced by the hunger of wanting nothing more than to stay like this forever.

As Ivy retreated from the intimacy of the kiss, she looked once more into the Bat's eyes and admired her handiwork as he gasped for air, trying to keep a hold of anything resembling reality. With that, she spoke slowly, allowing him to gaze continuously at her lips.

"This time Batman, I'm going to make you enjoy it, and you'll welcome the release of death and beg for it at my hands. This time, you are mine, body and soul and I will take every delight in making sure that your last thoughts in this fleeting life will be only of me. You scorned me once and defied me, and now, your own arrogance and my perfect plan will be your downfall. With the first two doses of this chemical in place, it'll take only three more of my kisses to end you, as the chemicals will continue to multiply in strength, causing you immense pleasure. Batman, you will not die in agony, but in absolute bliss."

The plant released him, and he tackled Ivy to the ground. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him once more into the third kiss, the third dose of her poison. This time, she would not allow him to gain the advantage on her. She rolled him over and slid her bottom lip between his, biting gently on his upper lip to gain the access she wanted. At the same time, her plants, strengthened from the "defoliant" use from before, began to slide through Batman's costume, cutting loose his shirt and revealing his toned bare chest. With their bodies and mouths tangled together, Batman could feel the heat intensifying and reached for her costume. She parted from him and pushed his hands away as the plant once more grabbed the caped crusader and held him down.

Ivy looked down at the bulge in the Batman's pants and giggled. "Oh, this is working far better than expected. With the third kiss, your body is starving for more aren't you Batman? I wonder if that great intellect that served you well is even in there anymore, or are you only a savage beast, eyeing me as prey and thinking only of the next steps in our little arrangement. This may be my favorite part." She could feel his pulse quickening with each and every word as he groaned out to her, wanting nothing more than to drown in the pleasures she had already provided him and she wanted nothing more than to drag out each and every moment of this pursuit to punish him for living through their first encounter.

She unzipped the back of her costume, allowing the top to fall down to reveal her body in all its glory. She walked forward and pressed her now bare chest against Batman's, tilting his head to meet her gaze as she drew in every exquisite moment of her teasing torment. She inched her lips closer and closer to his, then diverted to his ears and whispered softly to him, "See, I told you that you'd be mine and you'll be begging me for your release soon enough. Now, if you want more, remove the bottom of your costume and take the coating off your lips, and I'll be sure to show you that your pleasure is only just beginning."

The plant released the Batman once more and he lunged for Ivy with a carnal instinct she expected. The vines pulled up in front of her like a wall, blocking his advance. He panicked, his thoughts only of what he wanted and how he was going to get it. He could hear a voice in his mind trying to contact him, but he ignored it, heeding Ivy's orders by applying the neutralizing agent to his lips and removing his pants. She watched him, chuckling at how her greatest foe, her only equal, could be reduced to such a primal state. And she lowered the wall to reveal that she too was completely naked, a flower bed grown just for them and he was tantalizingly close to kiss number four.

She commanded him to be still as she spun around him, pressing her full backside against the chiseled and god-like body of the Bat before her. The cowl was still attached as she wished, allowing for one final secret to be held between them for this moment. As she swayed against him, she spun on her heels and pushed him onto the bed, mounting him and stopping inches from his lips, gazing into his eyes and whispering "If you want it, come and get it."

Batman's expert training and fitness wasted no effort as he pushed his lips onto hers, savoring every moment and the taste of the ruby red lipstick she had applied during his combat with the plant monster. Ivy softened her expression and closed her eyes, allowing her thrall to control the pace this time. She was going to enjoy every bit of this and make it last, knowing that just one more kiss and one more dose of this toxin would bring her mission to success. Her business was a booming success and her only thought now was her own pleasure. Batman adjusted his body and lined himself up perfectly, thrusting himself into her folds and releasing every bit of pent up energy from her teasing earlier. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled, never releasing her lips from his as she parted them and allowed his tongue to push into her mouth, stealing each and every ecstatic sexual scream.

Drenched in sweat, the dance ended with Ivy standing from the bed, spent of all her energy as once again her plant restrained her prey. She gazed back at the Batman almost lovingly, almost upset that her plan was so perfectly executed that he couldn't appreciate it. She pulled out the final chemical, another shade of lipstick, a pale pink shade that she slowly applied to her bottom lip, allowing him to watch with renewed fervor and vigor. This was it. This was her moment of triumph. She pressed her lips together, steadied her arms on her victim's shoulders, locked her gaze with his one more time, tilted her head ever so slightly to her left, slowly closed her eyes and savored every moment of this.

"Goodbye Batman," she said as she leaned her head forward. But, the next sensation she felt was darkness setting in as Batgirl's swift leg sweep took her to the ground and the darkness of unconsciousness hit. Robin made quick work of the plant monster with his blades, as Nightwing collected the convulsing body of his former partner, now let loose from the vines. He clawed and pushed his way, trying to reach the unconscious Poison Ivy, trying to taste her final kiss, to feel the finality of death as he so wished. Robin jumped onto his back to administer a tranquilizer to allow the Bat family to reclaim their patriarch and try to undo the damage Ivy had done.

Bruce Wayne reluctantly handed his cape and cowl over to his original protege, allowing Dick Grayson to become the new darkness of Gotham. Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin subdued the Joker and rescued Commissioner Gordon, who to this day still wonders what happened to his former friend. Wayne Enterprises is run now by Alfred Pennyworth as the public is still yearning to know what illness Wayne has been battling, what ails him to this day. Despite years of therapy and testing, an antidote is yet to be found and Poison Ivy is on the loose, still awaiting the return of the Bat to claim that fifth and final kiss.

She wears that specific shade of pink every day awaiting the return of her Batman. She gazes out of her lair knowing that he hasn't escaped her yet. And one warm summer's night, she sits in her own Eden and hears her baby's cry of an intruder in the garden. She turns her head over her shoulder and smiles, seeing the shape of the man she's been waiting for all this time. He walks in, saying nothing, still rendered mute by the concoction of toxins she had bestowed on him in Arkham. And this time, she wastes no time, crushing her lips onto his and awaiting the steal of his last breath.

He grabs her arm, spins her around and cuffs her quickly, rendering her unconscious and stealing the villainess away to a secluded location in the Batcave, where the new Batman, Batgirl and Robin take turns interrogating her and tormenting her into revealing the antidote. But, the damage is done, and she welcomes her death. For knowing that her true thrall is incapacitated to live a life without her fifth kiss is almost more satisfying than the feeling of claiming his life for herself. She knows he did not escape her this time and Gotham is changed forever because of it. She has won, even though she has also lost.

"Good night Batman," she says as she wilts away in her isolation.
Back to top Go down

Dark Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1