Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Playful Thief

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Tix Vs Playful Thief Empty
PostSubject: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 8:38 am

Playful thief

Moves

Smokescreen

The thief throws down a pellet that floods a small area with a sweet smelling pink mist. As well as obscuring her opponents vision and distracting them with the soothing aroma, the smoke also contains a mild nerve agent that dulls her opponents reactions. Obscures the thief from site unless she's very close, lowers speed and accuracy.

Sweet shot

The girl blows an opponent a kiss that quickly sails towards their cheek in the form of a pair of pink lips, upon making contact the lips will stick to their cheek, interrupting them and lowering their damage output. The kiss mark stays on its target for 3 turns, continually dealing a small amount of lust and charm damage, if the target is in the thief's smokescreen the mark won't start to decay until the turn they leave it.

Sweet peck

The their girl dashes to her target and attempting to make eye contact with her beautiful eyes before leaning in and kissing them on the lips while they are lost in her gaze. If the target is in her smokescreen she will be able to approach without them noticing and the attack will always hit, if they have a sweet shot mark on them, the thief kisses the target on the mark instead, popping it to deal heavy lust and love damage, and lowering their willingness to attack her.

Lovely lashings!
The thief strikes a provocative pose and calls out to a target "Over here handsome!" As they look over to her, they momentarily lose focus as they take her exquisite body in. The thief then quickly pulls a whip from her tool belt and lashes out with it, coiling it around her opponent and bringing them closer so that her next attack will always hit. Deals moderate lust damage and has a chance to bind her opponent for one turn. The thief enjoys playing with bound foes and will often take the opportunity to rub her hands over their most sensitive areas and taunt them by kissing the air just next to their lips, so that her lips are incredibly enticing but just out of reach. Bound opponents take more lust damage and cannot act for one turn. If the opponents senses are dulled by her smokescreen, they will always be bound for at least one turn, with the possibility of being bound for 2. She leans over her defenceless opponent with a sweet shot mark, and kisses the opposite cheek while gently caressing their groin leaving a "Lust" mark that degrades over 4 turns

Seducing tease
If a target has a lust mark, the thief will approach them, slowly unzipping her catsuit, when she reaches them she leans over and whispers in their ear that if they does a certain thing for her, she'll let them though her "Lovely, soft chest" The command can range from going to get a piece of loot for her, to defending her for a turn or attacking an ally, or even giving up and swearing their devotion to her on the spot! The more intense the command the less likely they are to do it, but upon completion of the task, the thief guides their hands to her chest and commands them to " Get a good feel sweetheart, get a good taster of what I have in store for you" before kissing them on the cheek, popping the lust mark. If they are in the smokescreen or currently have a sweet shot mark on them, they'll be more likely to comply.

Distracting display

The thief gets an opponents attention before quickly unzipping her catsuit, revealing her amazing boobs, she'll shake them around playfully for her viewer leaving them distracted for a turn and dealing lust damage. If the target is in her smokescreen they will leave the smokescreen and approach her to get a better view of the display, keeping them out of action for 2 turns and bringing them into her range and if the target has a lust, they'll be charmed for 1 turn and will actively defend her from his allies.

Passion Play.
This move has a high chance of being dodged by an opponent that isn't either getting affected by smokescreen or has low lust damages. The thief slowly approaches her prey, swaying her hips from side to side seductively as she walks before lightly placing her arms around their neck, and beginning to grind sensually against them, after they lower their guard she'll slowly lean in for a kiss, savouring every second that they're too turned on by her, too captured by her eyes to look away. When their lips meet, the thief girl will quickly and lustfully invade her thralls mouth with her tongue, and let it dance passionately with their own for a good few moments, while this is going on she'll slide her hand down her opponents pants and get a good feel for their private areas. When she breaks the kiss the target will almost certainly be dazed, giving her an opportunity to plant a kiss on their cheek, leaving a lust mark. Deals high lust damage and leaves a lust mark, when an opponent is caught in smokescreen they won't be able to avoid this attack, sweet shot marked opponents will have the mark kissed when she goes to leave the lust mark, popping it to deal love damage and stun the opponent .

Tix

Tix (WP)
Moves (Willpower)

• Dark Domination. Tix pulls her target into a kiss as her eyes glow, sending shivers through her victim's body, pushing them to the ground, several hands holds her target tightly, she breaks the kiss and bites her target's lip as she look down on them with sadistic eyes.

- Deals 3 of wp damage and heals Tix by 2

- Binds the target, dealing 1 wp per turn while they are trapped.

• Crushing Suffocation. Tix pulls her target into deep liplock, holding them tight in place until they desperately struggle for air, then she breaks the kiss leaving them dazed at their knees.

- Deals 2 wp damage.

- Dazes the target for 3 turns

• Know your place. Tix will walk to a grounded enemy and step on his face, then she will order them to lick it, followed by a flash of her eyes, making her target compelled to obey.

- Deals 2 wp damage.

- Charms the target.

• Pleasure and Pain. Tix will give a brief, soft kiss to her target followed by a bite, from there, she will keep alternating until she had enough. 1 wp damage per successful roll, a failure stops the attack.

• Lashing away your will. Tix creates a whip made of dark energy and starts lashing at her target, the target is surprised by the fact that instead of pain, after each lash he/she feels shivers of pleasure, after a couple of lashes, Tix will laso her target binding them before pulling them towards her.

- Deals 1 point of wp damage per lash (Up to 4).

- Binds the target and makes the next Dark Domination an auto success.

• Snaring Shadows. Tix taunts her opponent, making him/her try to tackle her just to find that she isn’t the real Tix but a mere shadow, then the remains of the shadow traps him/her and the real Tix comes out, if the target is female, Tix will squeeze her breasts and then give them a bit, if the target is male, she will squeeze his dick and then give him a knee to his crotch.

- Deals 3 points of wp damage to females.

- Deals 5 points of wp damage to males.

• Regal Seat. Tix taunts her opponent, making him/her try to tackle her, but Tix will avoid the attack and will make her target trip, forcing him/her to his/her knees, then she will sit on their back, spanking him/her with her whip.

- Deals 2 points of wp damage per turn.

- Binds the target.

• Cruel Denial. This move can only be used after Dark Domination, the constant strokes of the hands makes their target get horny, then Tix starts to stroke their crotch with her feet to the point of her target almost reaching climax for then just stepping away, leaving them in denial.

- Deals 4 points of wp damage.

• Obedience Slap. Tix approaches her target and leans forwards, giving them a good view of her cleavage, then she grabs her opponent's face with one hand and slaps them with the other.

- Deals 2 points of wp damage.

- Charms the target.

• Whip Entanglement: Iron Maiden. Tix uses her whip to trap her target, entangling them completely with her whip, then spikes of dark energy sending waves of pain and pleasure through the victim’s body but leaving no wound or marks.

- Deals 3 points of wp damage.

• Whip Entanglement: Sadistic Drain. Tix traps her target with her whip, draining their energy as long as they are trapped.

- Saps 1 point of wp and heals Tix by 1 per turn with her victim trapped.

- Binds the target.

• Hypnotic Gaze. Tix catches her target's attention while her eyes start to glow, the red of her irises quickly capturing her target's gaze, unable to look away they are left in a dazed state.

- Deals 1 point of wp damage and inflicts hypnotized status for a turn (2 turns if crit)

- Characters under the hypnotized status allow Tix to decide their next action.

Tix was heading home after a long and intense night spent with Camille, she was nearly back when she was nearly sent off her feet by a pretty girl sprinting round the street corner bumping into her. As they collided the girl dropped her bag and a collection of coins, rare looking artifacts and valuable looking jewels fell out onto the street. The girl cursed and turned to Tix with an annoyed look
"damnit, uhh, you didn't see anything, got it!?!" She demanded
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:02 am

Tix raised a brow and stepped aside, something about the girl was fishy so the ashen haired girl decided to follow her from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:07 am

The girl swept up her belongings and continued running, hastily shutting the bag, seemingly oblivious that Tix was following her she eventually arrived at a warehouse full of similarly valuable looking artifacts. Tix noticed a makeshift bed set up against one wall, she was clearly in a safehouse
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:24 am

Tix kept watching the girl from the shadows, based on the amount of valuables and the actions of the girl she must be a thief, she waited for the right moment to drop on the girl, she usually wasn't the kind to do the "police work" but in this case she heard rumors about a certain thief and this girl seemed to be just that one thief.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:28 am

The girl placed down her bag in a corner far from Tix' hiding spot and then turned towards her, staring in her direction
"You can stop hiding now" She called out, "You aren't hiding from anyone love"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:33 am

Tix raised a brow as she came out of the shadows. "So you deliberately brought me to your hideout? Is that it?" She asked, doubting the words of the girl in front of her. "I heard rumors, you have been very naughty you know? Stealing all those valuables."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:39 am

"I didn't bring you anywhere, I just noticed you following me so thought I may as well get some entertainment tonight" the thief flashed Tix a coy grin, "And trust me you've not seen how naughty I can be"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 am

"Well, you are going to return all of this to it's rightful place and then..." Tix's returned the coy grin. "I might show you how I have fun."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:46 am

"Odd, I didn't have you pegged for a goody two shoes" the thief responded, almost irritated, "such a disappointment, of well,I guess I'll just have to show you how fun being bad can be" and with that, she threw a strange object at the floor, the room was suddenly full of a thick pink mist! As well as having her vision obscured, Tix found herself beginning to feel unnaturally hot

Smokescreen:60

Tix:28+disadvantage
Thief: 30
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:56 am

Tix waved her arms, trying to disperse some of the smoke, it was making harder to see and something on that smoke was making her feel hot and bothered, it was obvious that there was some kind of pheromone mixed with the smoke. "Pheromones on a smoke bomb huh? And one thing must be clear, I'm not a goody two shoes but if you want to play bad girl, sure, I'll play~" Tix stood in place, awaiting for whatever the girl was planning, waiting for her to trigger the trap.

Snaring Shadows: 24, 32

Tix:28+disadvantage+ss
Thief: 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 11:59 am

(Thief was gonna use Sweet shot here, still is, just wanted to know if that would still trigger SS)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:07 pm

(Yeah but she doesn't receive damage, so it's only a missed attack for both of them.)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Tix looked around and managed to catch sight of the thief's silhouette through the mist just as the Midara stepped forward and blew her a kiss! Tix dodged nimbly to one side as a pair of cute pink lips sailed past her and the smoke cleared
(Sweet shot: auto miss)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Tix lunged at the girl and gave her a nice view of her cleavage, as soon as the girl's gaze focused on the ashen haired girl's chest, Tix slapped the thief's cheek. "Naughty, naughty~"

Obedience Slap: 72

Tix:28
Thief: 28+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:22 pm

"I did say I was didn't I?" The thief replied, "But don't think I don't see you looking at mine too..." Her eyes glanced down towards her chest, momentarily drawing Tix's gaze as she quickly pulled up her top, letting her ample, perky tits fall free for a moment, causing Tix to flush with arousal and desire.
"Aaaand" she flirted, "I think you like what you see" she accentuated this with a little jiggle before covering herself back up

Quick flash:4-crit success

Tix:26+stunned
Thief:28+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:35 pm

"Can't say I don't, after all, I told you I'd show you how I have fun after you return all of that." She purred.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:39 pm

"Oh how sweet, you actually think I'm going to give back my treasures" Cooed the thief with a giggle, "I don't even remember who I stole half of these from"

Sweet shot:59
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:42 pm

"Well then..." Tix created a whip of dark energy and lashed at the girl. "You better start remembering if you want to have fun with me, pet~" After a couple of lashes, Tix grinned and observed the girl who shivered from the pleasure coursing through her body.

Lashing away your will: 66, 12, 4, 19

Tix:26
Thief:24
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:45 pm

"Oh why didn't you say you were into whips love?" the Thief purred, pulling one of her own out from her toolbelt and striking out at Tix! The usually sadistic girl yelped in pleasure as her strike connected and the Whip coiled round her, binding her tightly

Lovely lashings:34,60
Tix:24+bound
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:48 pm

Tix struggled but the whip was tightly coiled around her body trapping her in place. "Not bad, I'll make sure to teach you how to properly use one."

Struggle: 31
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:50 pm

"Oh honey you won't have to don't worry, I'm gonna take care of everything..." Purred the thief as she circled the bound Tix

Captive:Enticement:75
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:58 pm

Tix kept struggling but unable to get free as the woman circled around her. "Oh really? Bad news, pretty stranger, I will be the one to take care of everything, you'll see~"

Struggle: 1
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 pm

The thief cupped Tix's head in one hand and stared hungrily into her eyes for a moment.
"Let's put that mouth of yours to better use shall we?" Before Tix could say another word, the thief had claimed her lips on a gentle but passionate kiss

Captive:Sweetness:16

Tix:22+bound+charmed
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Memories of the night with Camille assaulted Tix's mind as she was left unable to react or struggle as pleasure flooded her body and mind.

Struggle: 71
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:10 pm

"Aww, you're so sweet when you're flustered... Let's get a bit naughtier then," the Thief smiled before unzipping her top and bringing Tix's face gently into her cleavage, beginning to massage her lovingly

Captive: enticement:48(rng loves the thief wow)

Tix:19+bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Playful Thief
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next