Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix Vs Playful Thief

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:14 pm

Having her so close, Tix had it easy to pull Lexie into a breathtaking kiss, wrapping her arms tightly around the thief, the ashen haired girl didn't stop until the thief was starting to pass out, as she broke the kiss, Tix left Lexie craving for air and breathing heavily with her face completely red.

Tix:9+1L mark
Lexi:7+dazed(3)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Lexie gasped for breath as she fumbled for another smoke bomb, however the winded thief couldn't throw it down with enough force causing it not to activate

Smokescreen:68,17
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

"What's wrong? Can't catch your breath?" Tix taunted as she approached the breathless girl. "I think it's time I return you that fondle~" Just as Lexie did to her, Tix started to fondle Lexie's chest, paying special attention to the girl's nipples.

Snaring Shadows: 8

Tix:9+1L mark
Lexi:4+dazed(2)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Lexi moaned rapturously as Tix fondled her, "I..... You can return it..." She spoke weakly, body responding enthusiastically to the ashen haired sadists every touch

Quick flash:46,7-crit fail

Lexi:3+dazed+stunned
Tix:9
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 5:16 am

"Oh no, you are coming with me to return it and then, we can have some fun you and I~" Tix caressed Lexie's cheek but not much more after that, confident in her victory and control over the girl.

Obedience Slap: 51
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:21 am

Lexie gave Tix's cheek a stroke of her own. "Can't we have the fun first honey." She asked, guiding her into a deep passionate kiss and beginning to seductively grind against Tix, hand beginning to idly play with her crotch

Passion play:26,78

Tix:7
Lexie:3
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:00 pm

"Because nothing assures me that you won't run away after that, so you are returning the things you stole first and them..." Tix slapped Lexie's face as soon as the thief let her guard down. "I'll make you mine."

Obedience Slap: 32

Tix:7
Lexie:1+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Whimpering as the Sadist slapped her, Lexi relented, her willpower all but annihilated in under the sadists affections.
"Oh...okay, I'll return them" she spoke sadly
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 6:39 am

"Don't worry, I'll go with you and every time you return something~..." Tix caressed Lexie's cheek before pulling her into an intense kiss that blew her mind. "I'll give you a little rewards and once we are finish..." The woman gently scratched the thief's cheek before parting from her embrace. "I'll give you your sweet reward for being a good girl."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:21 am

"please...I'll...do it for you" Lexie purred happily, her eyes locked solely on Tix's, hanging on the ashen haired Midaras every word
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:26 am

"Good girl." Tix rewarded Lexie with another kiss before pointing at the valuable, grabbing some herself to give the girl a hand. "Now, let's get going, keep your mind on the prize." The ashen haired girl purred before heading out with the girl to return all the stolen stuff.

Some hours later, they were finally done giving all the valuables back and they returned to Lexie's hideout. "Now, it's time for your reward, because you were such a good girl." As result of the constant, little 'rewards' Lexie was completely love-struck with the ashen haired girl.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:30 am

"Thank you..." Lexie purred, nuzzling up to Tix in response to her praise, eagerly awaiting her Mistress's reward. The thought of being made to return her treasures all but a distant memory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix Vs Playful Thief   Tix Vs Playful Thief - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix Vs Playful Thief
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3