Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from the Mansion: Freya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Escape from the Mansion: Freya Empty
PostSubject: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:10 am

It had been days since the Witch of Deceit vanished from the Mansion for her personal journey. The other witches continued their dark practices, Maya's absence not being enough to even make a dent in their progress. People kept disappearing from their homes, or worse yet, losing their souls immediately with no chance of them ever being saved.

One day, the blue-haired witch was brought back into the fold - but unfortunately for them, she had other plans in mind. Maya walked towards her old training room and then past it, to a secluded room at the end of the corridor. Giving it a few knocks, she was relieved to see the one who answered was still there: her maid and devoted servant Freya.

If I have to start somewhere, it has to be her.

Freya was, just weeks ago, a self-made hero, or at least someone willing to put her life at risk for others. The girl's fateful visit to the Mansion had her surrender to the beautiful Witch of Deceit, whose seduction and promises of a life without worry were too much for her. All Freya wanted since then was to please her mistress in any way she could.

The former hero got used to her new life quickly. She was not allowed to leave this room on her own, and when in Maya's world, not allowed to go outside either. She, together with other slaves, helped maintain the mistress's room, as well as the room where the other witches fought heroes. Maya made sure to reward her plenty during the night, keeping her mind filled with pleasure and adoration; a reward that became scarcer as time passed.

Freya, being the only servant to have free will, noticed her lady's gradual change. She was slowly losing her domineering behavior, lost in thoughts more often than not. Even their tasks became more lenient, with Maya herself joining in to do work herself. And now, the culmination of that change would unfold itself before Freya's eyes.

"Hey, Freya... Sorry I went missing for so long," Maya said, not a hint of her usual confidence in her voice.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 6:07 am

Freya smiled as her mistress finally returned, though immediately noticed the different tone in her voice.
"Lady Maya! Welcome back, everything is in order" she spoke, somewhat proud of her work. "how was...wherever you went? I trust everything's okay?" She added, somewhat concerned
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:02 am

Maya sighed, relieved that Freya was still in a good mood. "It's hard to say..." she trailed off, closing the door behind her. "But not here."

The witch pulled a hand mirror from her pocket, magnifying it with her magic. It was the same kind of mirror that was linked to the one from her world, one Freya used frequently. Inside the witch's room, the women were greeted by the squeaking of a small animal, a red fox sitting in Maya's pet cage right beside her white bunny.

"Freya..." The witch put her arm through her hat, where another mirror shard lay hidden within. Connected to it was a shard from the cage, where the witch's hand could be seen coming out of, petting the tiny fox. "We need to talk."

Maya's voice was serious, and her stare full of concern. She sat on her bed just like the first time, beckoning Freya to join her.

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:19 am

Understanding the sudden shift in atmosphere, Freya quickly hurried to join Maya. Looking at the fox curiously, she returned Maya's gaze
"What's wrong?" She asked, knowing something was amiss purely from Maya's demeanour
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:42 am

Her mistress's demeanor, even her posture and clothes were changed. She was a lot more shy than before, looking a lot less seductive. Her clothing played a big part in the witch's new image. Foregoing the short skirt and pantyhose, Maya wore a pair of cream pants and an equally plain white blouse. The lack of makeup, coupled with the new tone, told Freya a lot about the new person Maya was becoming.

"I'm sorry, Freya," the witch looked down on her lap. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 8:51 am

"What you...did to me?" Freya repeated, surprise palpable in her voice, she knew of course what the witch was referring to but her time her service had been the only time in recent memory where Freya had felt any kind of real comfort
"Lady Maya...I don't hold anything against you..." She started, but didn't want to take over the conversation so gave the witch chance to respond. Placing a hand gently on her shoulder reassuringly
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:20 am

Maya turned to look her in the eye. "I'm not your mistress. Whatever delusional ownership I held over you was never real."

The witch placed a hand over Freya's. "I manipulated you into servitude, took away your purpose and replaced it with me. I'm nothing but a selfish monster, a hypocrite - and I'm sorry!" she raised her voice briefly, before settling back into the brooding tone of before.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 9:29 am

Freya sat in silence for a long moment, whatever she'd expected to hear from Maya, it wasn't this.
"La-Maya..." She corrected herself, realising being referred to by her title would probably only make the witch feel worse.
"I... It's okay...I forgive you Maya" She had more to say but settled for the thing that would hopefully help Maya to feel somewhat better first, slowly, she moved to give the girl a reassuring hug, should she accept it
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:11 am

Maya let herself be hugged without any apprehension. The touch of Freya was something she always enjoyed, and now more than ever, she needed it.

"I was alone too... for the longest time," Maya said, her voice filled with melancholy. "I did the same as you, hide behind a mask, act like I'm more than that... like I'm above it." A wry smile formed on her lips. "I took comfort in having bunnies around and I didn't even know why."

Slowly, her head rose to face Freya again. "Now you know why I call myself a hypocrite... and why I regret taking advantage of your own loneliness."

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:28 am

"I see..." Freya started uneasily, unsure how to react to this sudden revelation.
"If it helps Maya... Regardless of what may have started my time with you, I've not regretted a moment of it" Freya managed to offer the witch a smile "it means a lot to me that you would tell me this, thank you. I hope you've started to feel less lonely"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:47 am

Maya nodded, her arms slowly moving towards Freya's shoulders. "I'm glad I didn't take your will that time, or the time after," she said, looking at Freya with worry, and appreciation written on her face. "When... when you surrendered to me and asked me to be nice to you... That moment really stuck with me. Even back then I felt it pull at my heartstrings, I just... was too afraid to say it out loud. I thought that would make me weak."

A hand went over Freya's cheek. "Maybe I was nice to you in my own way, but even then, I wanted to use you as a toy, as a pet. I don't feel like I deserve your forgiveness, after taking you away from your life for so long, and wanting to keep you forever."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 10:55 am

Freya felt a tear begin to well up as Maya continued, hearing all this from the person who'd, whether through manipulation or not, brought her into a life where she finally could feel something genuine was a lot to take in.
"It's like you said... You never took my will Maya... I'm here because I want to be, I'm here with you because that's who I want to be with" this time it was Freya who pulled herself close to Maya for comfort, clutching herself tight to the witches chest, almost starting to tremble
"You were never a monster to me..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 11:12 am

"Freya..." she murmured, caressing the maid's hair. "Thank you."

Maya kept her close for a few silent moments. Freya could hear the woman's heartbeat grow faster as she heard those last words. This girl was so innocent, willing to forgive a creature like her so easily. Was her life truly worth nothing in comparison to a false promise?

"Wh-What about outside?" she meekly asked. "I... you didn't have anybody else, did you?"

She knew the answer to that, yet still hoped there was at least someone in Freya's life to make her happy, whether in the present or the past.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Freya looked at the witch curiously as she asked. "Outside? Oh, no... My powers are too close to that of a midara to be trusted I suppose. I've only ever really ever been someone to watch in the fighting pits or an adventurer for hire." She explained, "people tend not to get too close when there isn't someone they need me to turn my blade on..." A note of sadness was tangible in her voice as she reflected on how hollow her life outside had become
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:31 pm

Hearing the way she described her life made Maya hug her even tighter. It felt good to not hide anymore, to show Freya how much she wanted to comfort her, without any restraint. June was right; this was no weakness, but strength.

"No one... So that's why you surrendered so easily..." Maya's voice shared her sadness. "Everyone out to take advantage of you... and I was no different." The witch pulled back, giving her a determined look. "Not anymore. I... have to take responsibility for what I've done. So I'm setting you free, Freya."

The moment she said those words, Maya could already see the answer coming. This girl, with how her life was on the outside, would not want to return there. Nonetheless, she had to hear her say it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:45 pm

Freya held herself tight to Maya, she had no idea what had truly caused this change of heart in the woman she'd once called Mistress, but this new Maya seemed far more genuine and kind than she ever was when Freya served her.
"If I'm free...Maya." she spoke, voice cracking somewhat with emotion "Then...if you'll have me, I think I'd still rather stay with you"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 12:57 pm

Her fears came true. Freya was simply too attached to her to let go.

"Oh, Freya..." Maya's soft touch continued to caress the woman. "You can't stay here. Soon enough, there won't be any safety. Authorities are organizing their forces. We, the witches, are finally seen as a threat to the northern regions. Whether you lose your soul in this Mansion, or the army claims your life... you have to get out."

The witch's concern was stronger than it had ever been. "I won't forgive myself if something happened to you, or the others I enslaved. I'm going to free everyone, Freya, even if it costs me my life."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:00 pm

"Then... Then... Let me help you" Freya spoke after a moment, composing herself somewhat. "I'd be pretty useless if I let the only person I've cared about in god knows how long die just as they're trying to redeem themselves. You kept my sword right? We can free them and escape from here...together" she offered, standing up and offering Maya a hand
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:18 pm

Maya shook her head. "I can't go. I'll stay behind and free as many as I can. Doing it all at once would be suicide," the witch explained. "I'll sneak you servants out in small groups, over a few days, then I'll release the current kidnapped people and make a run for it. This way, I can guarantee at least some of you will be safe."

She then took Freya's hand, not to stand up, but just to hold it in both of hers. "I care about you too... not as a servant, or pet, but a friend," Maya's cheeks were red with a noticeable blush. "Thank you for being genuinely concerned about me."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:27 pm

"I.... Okay" Freya eventually spoke, shaking as emotion overcame her. "Maya... Thank you so much... If you'll give me my weapon and tell me where to wait, I'll make sure they get to safety and then help you save the last group... I'm not willing to leave you alone here, you can get out too"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:34 pm

Maya rose from the bed, grabbing the rapier stashed in the drawer. It had been secretly polished, it seemed. But if Freya didn't do it, that could only mean...

"Here," Maya said, handing her the rapier. "Couldn't get you a piece of armor," she chuckled, perhaps to lift off some of the heavy atmosphere, and to show that deep down, this was still Maya. "So this cute maid outfit will have to do~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:36 pm

"Works for me" Freya said, returning Maya's laugh "I was intending to keep it anyway, I look too good in it to pass it up" realising it was now or never, Freya leant in to give Maya a loving kiss. "Just...tell me the plan okay? And promise me you'll be careful"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:49 pm

The kiss took her by surprise. It was one she returned eagerly, allowing herself to taste Freya's lips after the time away.

"I've already summoned another servant to join you. He was among the few I had the chance to enslave. But until he comes, I wanted to ask you something about your life... something personal. I need to know this before you go."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 1:57 pm

"what is it?" Freya asked, happy to tell Maya anything she might want to know.
"And don't sound so final, this is gonna work and I'll see you again I promise"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:09 pm

"Right," she continued. "I wanted to know more about you. We've spent so much time together, and my own hubris prevented me from ever considering your life."

Maya guided Freya back to the bed, unable to simply see her off just like that. "What used to drive you, Freya? What made you keep going every day?" she asked, once more cupping Freya's cheek. "You're very pretty and kind. There had to be something... to make you choose a life of conflict."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Mansion: Freya
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next