Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya in the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya in the mansion Empty
PostSubject: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 10:40 am

Freya's abilities

Passive: Deadly Grace
When fighting human foes, the lithe nature of Freya's fighting style has a chance to effect them. When fighting a human, if they miss an attack, Freya's chance to hit is increased by 10% for that turn, as her opponent stands mesmerised by her graceful dodge.

Basic attacks(1 damage)

Thrust: Freya closes the distance between her and her opponent and makes a stabbing attack with her rapier

Slash:Freya slashes at her foe with the bladed edge of her rapier

Punch: Freya throws a straightforward punch at her opponent

Kick:Freya kicks her opponent

Special moves

Pinning stab: Freya lunges at her opponent with her rapier, pinning it through their equipment (deals 2 damage and binds)

Spring heel throw:Freya throws her opponent over her shoulder, deals 2 damage with a 50% chance to stun. If used succesfilly from a bind it will always stun

Overwhelming assault:Freya attacks relentlessly, dealing 3 damage on a successful hit. On a failure of below 50, her opponent gets a bonus action

Seductive moves

Basic attack:a basic willpower attack that comes as a kiss, a touch, a wink etc. Damages willpower to humans and Midara, Midara are caught off guard by this (left up to the RPer)

Sweet counter: Freya prepares to counter an opponent's attack. Upon her opponent missing, she completes the counter by blowing them a cute kiss in the form of a heart. The heart stuns the opponent if she's a Midara or if the heart hits a human, stuns and charms them

Thirsting kiss: Freya gives her opponent a deep kiss, dealing 1 damage and healing her for one damage/willpower through a magic Freya doesn't quite understand. If the opponent is charmed, it deals 2 damage and heals for 3 as they willingly return the the kiss

That's just crazy!(from Harley encounter)
Channeling the reckless lust she learnt from Harley, Freya allows her opponent to attack first, before giving them a passionate kiss. Deals 2 damage, however if the opponents attack, stamina or willpower hits, Harleys spark of madness is ignited within Freya and her kiss deals 3 damage instead as she smooches her foe with renewed passion

Blissful Dreams (learned from Morrigan)

Freya uses the power of transformation felt when afflicted with Morrigans bliss, to transform herself into an even more beautiful figure (varies depending on opponents preferences)
For the next 4 turns, Freya's willpower moves all deal 1 more willpower and have a chance (40%) to charm

Healing potion

Dark magician girl taught Freya how to conjure a health potuon. Upon drinking this, Freya heals 1d4+1 stamina or willpower

Irresistible allure:learnt during fight with gullwings.
Freya whispers into her opponents ear seductively. If used in a fight with more than 1 opponent, the affected opponent takes 2 willpower damage and joins Freya's side for 1d3 turns. If used in a 1 on one battle, the opponent will follow a Faust from Freya, be it to heal her, kiss her or even touch themselves, dealing 2 to 4 damage(depending on the request) and skipping their turn

Lost in my eyes (learnt from Cia)
Freya's eyes flash hypnotically, causing her opponent to approach her while under her spell, wanting nothing more than hi be in her arms, this attack is always rolled at advantage. On a success, Freya embraces them and gives then a sweet kiss, dealing 3 damage and binding

Breast pillow (learned from Marissa)
Freya gives her opponent a soft, enchanted kiss, before taking her opponents head and sweetly cradling them against her breasts. Overwhelmed by then enchantment and comfort, her opponents become incredibly tired (inflicts 2 wp damage and drowsy for 3 turns, drowsy causes opponents to roll at a disadvantage)

Fascinating assault
Learned pretty extensively through her fight with Miss Miranda. Freya pulls her opponent into a deep kiss, making sure to rub her leg across their groin, distracting and enticing them as she kisses them in a fascinatingly enticing way. Deals 4 damage and fascinates for 4 turns (when a fascinated character misses an attack, they take 1 will damage)

Love magic overload

Freya channels the insane amount love magic she received from Catelin into an explosion of pure love magic. On success, deals 6 damage to her opponent, 2 damage to herself, charms both of them and stuns herself. On a failure the stun still applies to Freya

Freya found herself in front of an old mansion. She'd heard tales of the witches that resided within and the allegedly countless numbers of people kidnapped by them. From what she'd been told these were no average midara, she'd have her with cut out for her, but also perhaps she'd learn something about who she was from them. Knowing she could neither leave these people kidnapped, nor pass up on this opportunity, she'd traveled the the Mansion

Steeling her nerves, she looked around, night was starting to fall, it was too late to turn back for the nearby village. Freya made her way to the entrance
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Freya stood in front of the door for a few minutes, wondering if something was supposed to happen. Maybe the door would open by itself. The forest was teeming with magic even she could feel, so the mansion itself wouldn't be out of the question. Other bounty hunters claimed the house could change shapes, likely an illusion made by the Witch of Deceit, yet Freya could never be too sure.

The white-haired woman heard some quiet, unintelligible bickering from the other side of the door. Naturally she leaned closer, placing her ear on the copper surface. Indeed it was bickering, between two girls no less. One sounded a lot younger than the other, and a lot more submissive. She seemed to have conceded to something, as the dreamdancer soon found out when the door was swung open suddenly.

She stumbled forward, meeting little resistance. With her training, she easily regained balance, and that's when Freya saw what stopped her momentarily; it was a short, blonde girl that fell on her back. Her entire body was covered by a milky-white poncho. No doubt her appearance matched the description given to Freya by the bounty hunters: this was none other than the Witch of Portrayal.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 12:31 pm

"ah... You must be Livvy" Freya said tentatively, she'd heard stories about her. "I take it you don't intend to just let me pass?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:47 pm

The little girl got up, dusting herself off. Her head perked up to face the woman. She knew her name, but that was to be expected after so much time. She gave Freya a little bow, before speaking. "You want to get past me? I see no p-p- issue with that. Are you here to see someone else?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 1:53 pm

"I'm here to free everyone who's been kidnapped" Freya answered bluntly, "though I seem to remember having to face all 3 of you to do so correct?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:05 pm

Livvy took a moment to think. "No, you only need to win the F-Final Game. But no one has attempted to... not without our special items. You can challenge any witch you like, Miss..."

She motioned for Freya to come closer, as the door suddenly closed just as fast as it opened. Had she been in the way, that would have surely crushed her.

"Be careful, Miss," said Livvy, exhaling in relief.

Last edited by SnowInSummer on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:06 pm

"Thank you Livvie" Freya said, honestly, she could've been killed there and then. "Well, from what I've heard, I think I'd like to challenge Maya first, then once I've had some experience with witches I'd be honoured to fight you" she explains, not wanting to hurt her saviours feelings, just wary of her past experiences with similar magic to Livvies
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 pm

"You want Maya? I'll lead you to her."

The small blonde girl looked happy at her decision, her face lighting up. She gave Freya another bow and turned around. "Follow me, Miss. And g-get ready."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:11 pm

"Thank you," Freya spoke earnestly as she followed Livvie
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:22 pm

Livvy took Freya down the path of the red carpet, carefully laid so no heroes would ever lose their way in the rare instances that no witch or servants were available. Freya saw a couple of butlers and maids shambling about like puppets without strings, going on their own eternal errands.

Having arrived on the second floor, the little girl opened the door for the woman. Inside was an annoyed Maya, rolling her eyes at the sight. "Lost already, runt?"

"N-No... I brought her here. She wants to face you," Livvy said as she tried to avoid Maya's gaze.

The blue-haired woman slowly got off her chair and started to walk towards the pair, eyeing Freya from top to bottom. "Mmm, pretty. What's her name?"

"I... don't know."

"Why not ask, idiot?"

Livvy looked back at Freya, uneasiness written all over her face. "I thought it'd be rude if... if I asked."

"Stop acting like this, you're going to steal her soul anyway if you win, so why bother being like this?" Maya didn't let Livvy answer, immediately returning her attention to Freya. "So, care to introduce yourself, pretty?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:25 pm

"My name is Freya." She spoke confidently, "You must be Maya, and I don't intend on letting you have my soul." She drew her rapier, not wanting to waste any time
"Whenever you're ready" she offers
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyThu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 pm

"See? That wasn't so hard. Now move out of the way, runt," the witch demanded, creating a long icicle in her hand, soon to take the shape of a white cane.

Livvy bowed again to the woman. "Nice to meet you, F-Freya. Good luck."

With the little one out of the way, Maya spread her arms open, smiling confidently at Freya. "Go ahead, hit me. Show me the savagery you're capable of."

Freya: 30 wp
Maya: 30 st 30 wp
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 7:50 pm

"my my, don't you seen confident" Freya responded to the Witches taunt, "What makes you think I'm going to be brutal? I think there's probably a more enjoyable way we can handle this."

She blew Maya a kiss, sending a small pink heart towards the witch
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 5:34 am

Maya watched as the pink heart flew towards her. It seemed no different than her own abilities granted by the world when she was made into a midara. The witch leaned forward and puckered up, letting the heart touch her lips. Immediately she felt a small jolt of electrifying pleasure as the heart plopped over her skin.

"Mmm, that was nice," Maya said, her confidence slowly being replaced with intrigue. "You're a weird one, can't say I've seen anyone like you. Is the sword also part of this 'enjoyable way' you speak of?"

The blue-haired woman remained where she stood, arms still open, albeit with a soft blush streaking across her visage. Looking at Freya now, the girl seemed even more beautiful than before. Was this what the other heroes experienced when she used her charms on them?

Freya: 30 wp (Basic Seduction Attack - auto-hit)
Maya: 30 st 29 wp + Paralyzed (Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 7:52 am

"The swords there as a precaution" Freya quipped back "I can't be too careful, I know the reputation the witches of this manor have, yourself included dear." She noticed Maya blushing and went to magically enhance her beauty even further
"See something you like dear?"
(Blissful dreams)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:24 am

The woman's transformation seemed to have failed. But that wasn't possible, her magic worked as it always did. Freya was surprised to see that the witch had no prior preferences, so her appearance stayed the same. Yet the charm aura exuded by her spell was still as potent as ever. Nonetheless the witch was definitely attracted to her, judging by her looks.

"I have one like those, too," Maya said, kissing the palm of her hand and blowing it towards Freya's left arm. "Mine's faster, though."

She barely had time to react as the purple projectile splashed a magic seal on her left arm, already feeling the witch's influence over her.

Freya: 29 wp + Blissful Dreams (4) + Left Arm Sealed (1 sc) (Blissful Dreams)
Maya: 30 st 29 wp (Violet Tag - 23, 72)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:32 am

"What've you done to me?" Freya asked, backing off and inspecting the seal on her arm before moving back in to try and pull Maya into a draining kiss, looking to at least recover her willpower somewhat
"I'm sure it's nothing a little kiss can't fix..."

(Thirsting kiss)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 9:44 am

Freya moved in to grab Maya, wrapping her arms around the witch's slender body. She leaned in to kiss the other woman, only to be stopped by her own hand placing the sword between them. She was pushing herself back, long enough for the witch to wriggle free. Maya leaned down and kissed her left thigh, planting one more purple mark on Freya.

"So much for precaution, hmm?" the witch snickered as she took a few steps back, smiling at the silly woman losing control of her own body.

Freya: 28 wp + BD (3) + L. Arm (1 sc) + L. Leg (2 sc) (Thirsting Kiss[dis] - 42, 79)
Maya: 29 wp (Fake-out - 50)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 10:01 am

Freya panicked as her body acted against her, she was used to Midara affecting her subconscious but it normally didn't happen nearly as early into the fight. A realisation dawned on her, it must be the marks the witch was planting on her
"I should've known..." She murmured before desperately trying to wipe one of the marks off of her arm
(Cleanse)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 10:17 am

"Ah, you're a tad bit smarter than the other heroes."

Freya's attention was on the magician again. She was approaching her with slow steps, spinning her cane with one hand. "Though you got one thing wrong: I won't steal your soul, I will turn you into my personal maid. How does that sound, pretty?"

Freya: 28 wp + BD(2) + L. Leg (2 sc) (Remove Seals: L. Arm)
Maya: 29 wp + Stage Presence (Stage Presence)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 10:41 am

"I bet I'd look cute in the outfit, but I'm happy with my current profession." Freya responded matter of factly, "though it is a relief to know you weren't intending to steal my soul, very kind of you" As she finished, she moved in once more to plant a kiss of her own on Maya's cheek
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySat Mar 14, 2020 1:57 pm

The witch advanced confidently, but Freya did not seem to be tense, especially after hearing about her fate as a maid. The kiss made her halt. It felt just like the pink heart, only stronger. Maya stood with a hand on her cheek, stunned and confused about this woman.

"I wouldn't kill a pretty girl like you if I could help it. And besides..." Maya blushed slightly, lowering her weapon. "It's really hard to hit someone when they haven't hit you first."

She was a complete stranger to the kinds of contests Freya often took part in. It seemed natural that the hero was the one to strike her down viciously, claim her life so that no one ever gets sacrificed again. But this girl was just not doing any of that. Maya could only wonder what she hoped to gain by acting this way.

Freya: 28 wp + BD + L. Leg (2 sc) (Basic Seduction Attack - 100! + Charm - 19)
Maya: 26 wp + Paralyzed

(Normally, getting hit by a crit should result in Stunned, but considering Freya's basic attack property, I think Paralyzed is more appropriate)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:28 am

(works for me)

"Why thank you, I'm charmed" Freya couldn't help but appreciate the compliments somewhat, usually midara were far too interested in overwhelming her than paying her any respect. "I see, I just prefer to avoid unnecessary bloodshed I guess" Freya digressed, moving to cleanse the seals from her leg while the Witch was distracted
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:46 am

By the time Maya finished her sentence, Freya had already removed the seals from her leg.

"That's why you want to save the people, right? It's unnecessary bloodshed to you." Maya said, still not moving from her spot. "Though the way you 'fight' is... Do you view us the same way?"

Freya: 28 wp (Remove Seals: L. Leg)
Maya: 26 wp

(Btw, in case it's confusing, the status at the end of the posts is what will apply next turn, so this turn Maya was paralyzed)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 6:49 am

"How do you mean?" Freya asked, "Do I view you as worth saving? I know you aren't all evil..." Somewhat thrown by this question, Freya squandered her opportunity to act
(Pass)
(Ahh okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya in the mansion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next