Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya in the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Freya in the mansion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:38 am

That small tangible amount of jealousy was enough to ease some of Freya's fears, but she was still somewhat too uneasy to easily accept Maya's words
"If I give in...I can be with you without being a slave?" She asked tentatively
"I.... That doesn't sound bad..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:50 am

"Mhm~" Maya nodded, hand still on her cheek. "I don't want another slave, I want you."

Slowly, the witch's other hand went around Freya's back. The white-haired woman could feel her heart beat faster as Maya was once again close to her. "You won't have to worry about anything else anymore. It will be just us from now on."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:54 am

Freya's better judgement was completely taken from her as Maya embraced her.
"I can't... Beat you Maya" she murmured, "so please... Be nice to me" Freya was putty in the witches hands, her reassurances melted away her will to such a point where the idea of Maya taking all her worries away was too much to even want to resist. She weakly brought up her hand and stroked Maya's cheek in return
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 8:15 am

Maya's smile widened, forming a full-blown grin. She leaned in and gave Freya a quick kiss on the lips, looking deep into her eyes at all times. "That's a good girl~" she purred, undoing all of Freya's seals and letting her relax in the witch's warm embrace.

Livvy, meanwhile, approached the pair. "What... happens now?"

"She's with me now," answered Maya, holding her prize tight. "Tell the boss she wasn't even a fighter worth sacrificing. Just a pretty girl wanting to have some fun."

The small witch nodded and took off. Maya pulled back a little, holding one of Freya's hands in her own. "See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 8:20 am

"it...wasn't, Lady Maya" Freya purred, holding Maya's hands tightly, relieved that she was at least safe, and that she had a pair of loving arms to fall into

"What... What now?" She asked, an almost needy tone in her voice
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 8:33 am

"Now, I'll show you to your - our room."

The witch walked out in the foyer, holding hands with her new pet. She traversed the corridors of the Mansion out of habit. Her mind, however, was fully relishing in her victory. To make someone give in out of their own free will, there was no greater domination than that.

Not before long the women stood in an icy hall of mirrors. The entire room was frozen and the temperature was exceedingly low. It was an ordeal to even walk without falling, yet Maya seemed to have no problem doing so as she gracefully stepped on the crystal surface.

"You'll get a cold like that," Maya said, her breath coming out as a white puff. She pulled Freya's tunic up her shoulders and took her hand again. "The room is just up ahead."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 10:52 am

"Th-Thank you" A shivering Freya stammered out she kept close to her lady. "What part of the mansion is this?" she asked, struggling to keep her footing
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:13 am

"This is my training room," Maya said, manifesting a ball of ice in her palm, before throwing it against the ceiling. It immediately expanded on contact, creating yet another layer of ice in the room. "I normally don't use my real magic on heroes. As you can see it's quite potent."

Maya guided the shivering woman to a nearby mirror, feeling it with a hand. "This is it, the gateway to my world. Come, Freya."

As the two walked forward, the surface of the mirror became like water, allowing passage to a foreign reality. Briefly, Freya caught the glimpse of tall mountains covered in ice, and two suns flaring in the sky. She felt suspended in an invisible tunnel, one Maya walked her out of.

The next thing she knew, she was standing in a room not unlike those of the Mansion. Yet something about it felt... peaceful. Perhaps it was the lack of magic in the air, or the warm fireplace's orange light. Freya felt immediately at ease, in the personal sanctuary of her lady.

"Make yourself comfortable, my pet," Maya said, pointing to the luxurious bed near them.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:24 am

Freya gasped as she came to comprehend the full extent of the witches power.
"I never stood a chance. . did I Lady Maya?" Freya meekly asked, happily complying with her wishes and sitting down on the bed
"Your magic is... amazing"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:32 am

Maya's voice became more distant as the witch reached into her wardrobe, looking for something. "That's why we call them games. We test the hero's power to see the value of their soul, or at least that's the boss's reasoning." She turned around holding a maid outfit. "I was never out to kill you. And even if you won I wouldn't try. Just being evil is boring, you know. Rules make things interesting."

The witch waved a hand over her own torso, sending an influx of mana into it. Freya could not see anything change, except for Maya slowly unbuttoning her white shirt, revealing her curvy cleavage. "Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:41 am

"Much more interesting..." Freya purred, a sultry note of excitement tangible as her eyes drank in the sight of Maya's beautiful form
"I feel so honoured that you want me my lady... So honoured" Freya was seemingly unable or unwilling to even try to hide her arousal
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 11:58 am

"You made me want you."

Maya placed the maid costume aside, fully letting her shirt fall to the floor. Her skirt and pantyhose were next, until nothing was covering the witch's body except a bra and panties. She sat next to Freya, slowly helping her get out of the tight armor. "You've teased me so much in our little 'fight'..." Maya let the woman take a good look at her shapes, before raising her chin with a finger. "That for a moment, I felt like surrendering to you. Be honest. Deep down, you wanted this from the very beginning."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:05 pm

"I just...I just want to belong..." Freya responded in a moment of uncharacteristic honesty, she felt so accepted by her lady however that the sentence just slipped out even though it hardly answered her question.
"But I...I did come here to fight you... At first. I want it now though" she whimpered, staring longingly at her new mistress
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:20 pm

She wanted to belong? Something about that struck Maya's line of thinking. Now it made sense, her previous behavior. She had no personal stake with the kidnapped people, hardly any hero ever did. Freya must have been saving others as a way to move forward. The witch didn't know if she fully figured her out, but it didn't matter anymore.

"You belong to me now," Maya said, pushing Freya onto the bed and mounting on top of her. "Let us indulge in each other."

Unable to hold herself back any longer, the witch lowered her alluring form on the woman, meeting her lips in a hungry kiss. Her hands were gliding across Freya's fair skin, caressing her hot body.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Freya said nothing, merely content to return Maya's kiss and allow her to have her with with her body, eagerly twitching and responded to her every movement.
"I belong to you" she finally stammered out during a break in kiss
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:37 pm

As the witch continued to make love to Freya, more thoughts crept at the back of her mind. She set out to break this girl's mind and succeeded, but in doing so fulfilled her wish of belonging. It was such a strange feeling, to cause both good and evil at the same time, a feeling she had to explore even further.

Maya's thigh pressed against her crotch, their bodies slowly rubbing against one another. Maya kissed her again and again, each time leaving her moaning in excitement. She brought Freya's hands to her breasts, holding her own over them. "Make me feel good, my pet~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:46 pm

"With pleasure mistress" Freya responded, the feeling of being wanted compounding the arousal that Maya was ready flooding her with. She began to obediently massage Maya's wonderful breasts, paying special attention to her nipples, doing all she could to please the witch
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 12:54 pm

Moans of pleasure escaped Maya's mouth. "Mmmh, you know how to please a woman~" she purred, halting the grinding as she was being stimulated. Taking off her bra, she leaned down over Freya, letting her breasts hang over the dreamdancer's mouth. With one hand behind the back of her head, the witch pulled Freya towards her nipple, letting her lips touch it.

"Were you.. mmmh... practicing it for a moment like this?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Freya dutifully started to kiss and lick Maya's breasts, dutifully servicing her nipple, paying delicate attention to it, working on rewarding her mistress as best she could.
"I've had practice with lesser Midara" Freya explained, briefly breaking away to speak. "but I've never met one I've wanted to please for reasons more than my own gain... Not until now, Lady Maya" as she finished, she returned to worshipping the witch with renewed vigor
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:19 pm

"Your own gain, huh?" Maya spoke between moans, caressing Freya's head as she sucked on her nipples. "You wanted to... mmmh, please them for the... same reason you are pleasing me."

Maya gently detached Freya from her breasts, a pleased look for her performance. The witch's nipples were hard and ached for more stimulation, but she feared if Freya was allowed to kiss them more, she wouldn't be able to maintain her secret spell any longer.

She took a moment to look Freya in the eye waiting for her answer, as her thigh slowly started to move again between the other woman's legs.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:22 pm

"and... What reasons that?" Freya whispered, enraptured by Maya's voice before her thigh forced out a yelp of pleasure from the submissive warrior.
"I know... I want to please you... Because I'm yours"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:43 pm

"It's as you said, you wanted to belong. So you tried to make others want yo-" Her sentence was stopped by an object poking at her side, just as she was about to lean onto the warrior again. "Oh, you won't be needing this anymore," Maya said, picking up the rapier from Freya's belt and placing it on the side of the bed.

"You only used it to defend yourself." The witch smiled seductively as she lay on top of Freya, their breasts pressing against each other. "You never wanted that," Maya cupped her cheeks. "You wanted this~" and brought her lips to Freya's, kissing the woman with intense, lustful passion.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 7:31 am

"I...mmph...I did" Freya stammered out when Maya gave her a break in the kiss before allowing the witch to continue having her way with her.
"I finally have... somewhere" she whispered ecstatically
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 7:50 am

Maya continued to grind her luscious body against the submissive woman whose moans were muffled by purple lips. Their tongues mingled with each other in a lustful dance, where Maya dominated her new pet with ease.

"Mmmh~" the witch moaned as she pulled back, a trail of saliva between their mouths. "That's right. Your sole purpose..." she said, moving her hands on Freya's breasts to fondle them. "... is to please me. It's all you have to worry about, my toy."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:04 am

"Yes.... That's all I want to do" Freya allowed Maya to lead her tongue in lustful dance of submission
"It's all I need," the words she was heading would normally terrify her, coming from a midara. But the realisation that she didn't need to fight anymore lead simply to mere relaxation, it didn't matter who or what she was...merely that she had someone to belong to...such a lovely purpose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya in the mansion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next