Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya in the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Freya in the mansion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:33 am

With every touch, with every kiss, Freya's will was melting away. Her body was burning with pleasure and desire for the witch. Maya's natural midara charm was deeply embedded into the woman; Freya couldn't even notice it anymore, there was nothing unnatural about the beautiful, gorgeous woman making love to her. This was her life now, a life many would die for.

Maya only pushed her further into submission the more she played with her body. The witch rose on her knees, looking down at her delicious toy, squirming at every squeeze of her breasts. "Don't lose yourself now, pet. You still have your free will after all~"

The witch delighted in her expressions. She had never seduced someone to this extent before, where she would become everything for that person; Maya enjoyed this feeling to no end.

Freya felt a brief reprieve as the witch removed her hands from her chest, only to feel them around her waist. Maya was taking her belt away and pulling her pants down. Her underwear was next; it was only natural that her mistress would only go further. The witch returned on top of her, taking a moment to look her in the eye. "If you want this to stop, tell me. The choice is yours~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:45 am

If she had a chance here, Freya's mind was too weak not to squander it. "If it's what you want..." She purred "I'd... Love you to keep going my Lady" the enraptured warrior returned her mistress' gaze, submission clear in her eyes
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 9:25 am

"It's what we both want."

Maya gave the warrior a quick kiss to cement the decision she had taken. There was no choice here. Even if the woman told her to stop, she had nowhere else to go. It was too dangerous outside, she was too weak to defend herself. Being in her mistress's arms was the only option; it was impossible to refuse her love.

Lying next to her in bed, Maya held an arm over the submissive girl's shoulder, never looking away from her delicate face. With the other hand, Maya slid it between Freya's legs, beginning a slow and pleasurable massage with her fingers.

"Show me how much you enjoy this~"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 10:27 am

Freya made no attempts to hide how her Lady's affections made her feel. She moaned and writhed with every subtle stroke of Maya's fingers, body aching with longing as she pleaded with her
"It feels so good....p-please keep going" she whispered breathily
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 10:53 am

Her fingers picked up in speed, touching inside Freya's womanhood. "That's what I want to hear, my pet~"

Maya's free hand began massaging her breast in tandem with the incredibly stimulating touch, filling the girl's mind with white-hot pleasure. The witch's face was inches away from Freya's, her lips curled into a satisfied smile, one Freya could almost taste.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:13 am

Freya's moans redoubled in rapture as Maya continued to please her, enjoying the feeling of being able to fully give herself over to someone more than she had ever anticipated. Freya needily leant closer to Maya, the Witches hungry expression driving her closer, not so close that their lips met, but so close as to let Maya know she was craving another kiss, should she decide to indulge her
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:25 am

The witch chuckled at her pet's eagerness. And how could she blame her? No one would be able to deny their body against such pleasure.

"You want to kiss me?" asked the witch in a soft voice. "Don't let anything stop you. My body is yours to please as you see fit."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:28 am

"Thank you." Freya responded breathlessly, still squirming at Maya's every touch. She wrapped her arms gratefully around the witch and brought their lips to eachother, eagerly indulging in the kiss she'd been granted, wanting to please
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 11:45 am

The women moaned in the kiss, accompanied by the constant sound of smacking lips. Freya's mind and body were completely overwhelmed by the intoxicating sensation. With Maya's fingers deep into her sex, pumping faster and faster - and the witch's soft lips caressing hers - Freya found it increasingly hard to contain all the pleasure building up inside. Her lady had brought her to the highest point, Freya's purpose finally realized.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 12:06 pm

"M-Lady Maya!" Freya gasped, "I'm... I'm gonna" Freya couldn't even get the sentence out. She held herself as tight to her lady as possible as she reached a blissful climax. Trembling as she clutched herself close to Maya before finally relaxing into her arms
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 12:24 pm

Maya brought her fingers - dripping with Freya's juices - between the two.

"Mmmh, look at the mess you made~" Maya purred, sliding the fingers between her breasts, before fully embracing the exhausted warrior. Freya's head was made to rest on the witch's bosom, taking comfort in her warm, soft breasts.

"Enjoying yourself so much at the touch of an evil witch... Such a naughty pet."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 12:34 pm

Freya happily allowed Maya to hold her, allowing her to rest a moment while she recovered to the point where she could speak through her lovely afterglow
"...naughty pet..." She repeated, a slightly embarassed tone tangible in her whispered words. "I just... You made me feel so good mistress"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 12:44 pm

"And I'll continue to do so," said the witch, gently brushing Freya's silky white hair. "This is what you wanted, even before coming here."

A dry chuckle followed. "Next time, you're being on top."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:02 pm

"It is..." Freya agreed "Thank you so much Lady Maya" when the witch mentioned the change of position her eyes lit up somewhat
"Of course Mistress, whatever best allows me to please you"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 1:22 pm

As the witch relaxed herself, the exhaustion of a long day caught up to her as well. Still caressing her pet's head, the witch took a few moments of silence, letting all of what happened sink in. Freya, on her own free will, became no different than the slaves. One night of passion and a few promises was all it took for the girl to worship Maya as a goddess - a position the witch reveled in.

Yet something in the back of her mind spoke to her, called out to her actions. But the voice was small and it was quiet, almost a whisper. Maya raised Freya's chin, looking in her pet's eyes with a clear lack of focus.

"Do you want to sleep with me? Or would you rather sleep alone?" The question was surprisingly lacking in seductive tone. Maya was seemingly giving her another choice.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:06 pm

Freya's mind slowly recovered from it's lustful daze. She looked at Maya, a feeling almost of shame passed over her for a second but was then replaced with a natural, warm feeling. It was perhaps the easy way out, but she finally had what she wanted, what she'd genuinely wanted was finally hers

Smiling warmly at Maya she responded
"If you'll have me"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Maya smiled, slightly waving her hand. Freya could hear something above them. Looking in its direction, she saw an icicle forming in thin air, slowly taking the shape of Maya's signature white cane. As the witch commanded with hand movements, the cane pulled a sheet over the two naked women huddled together.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Maya spoke with renewed allure, her warm breath tickling Freya's face. "It's so much better when you have your free will. I have to warn you, I'm always thrashing in my sleep, or speaking incoherently, courtesy of pesky nightmares. Don't let that bother you too much."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 2:45 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that Darling" Freya spoke, hoping to be some form of comfort to the woman who had brought her such a peace of mind.
"I hope in time, I can quiet those dreams somewhat" she offered, though she knew how hard it was to purge ones subconscious when it was so unquiet
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Out of nowhere, Maya closed the distance to give her another long kiss, enjoying her new acquisition as much as possible. It was a rush of excitement, having a pet just for her, that wanted to please her and only her.

"Mh... Tomorrow will be quite the day for me," she said, voice laced with fatigue. "I'll bring a special fox girl in the Mansion. I'll... show her the full extent of our evil." Maya brought a hand to Freya's cheek. "Would you help me with the preparations?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:05 pm

Freya jumped at the ability to help Maya with anything she could.
"Of course I will" she responded eagerly "Anything you need my Lady, after all, you said I'd be your maid from now on"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:18 pm

The witch listened to Freya's enthusiasm, even at the prospect of evil. She snuggled closer to her beautiful pet, eyes shutting as she spoke. "And I'll reward you for being such a caring and devoted pet."

The floating cane pulled the bed's hanging curtain over it, blocking all light from the rest of the room. With one leg over Freya and arms wrapped tight around her, the witch was fully embracing her as if she were a warm pillow, murmuring something in her chest. "Got anything left to say before I lose you?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:25 pm

"I'm just...happy" Freya purred, holding Maya tight to her, hoping to comfort the witch somewhat. "I hope you sleep well Maya..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 3:46 pm

No answer. Maya had already fallen asleep in her arms. For a few moments Freya saw some of her vulnerabilities, as was natural with the witch letting her get so close. In time, the retired warrior would see even more of it as she would live life being a maid.

Freya's journey through life was seemingly over. In a random stroke of luck she found out about the Mansion. She had come to stop the evil, and in the same night, surrendered to her will to it. Freya became a twisted perversion of what she once was, a hero turning into the vile witch's toy, out of her own will.

But it was way past the point of caring. For Freya, Maya was the only thing that mattered. The witch promised her a life where the only worry was her mistress, a life she always craved for, even if only on the surface - and Freya wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya in the mansion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4