Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya in the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Freya in the mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:00 am

Maya smirked at the woman, who looked like she had very little drive to fight them herself.

"And that's where you're wrong, pretty. We are evil, just ask all the people we took away. Oh wait, most of them are dead."

The witch was studying her carefully, her empty black eyes focused on the woman's expression. "Go ahead, do something about it."

Freya: 28 wp
Maya: 26 wp (Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:04 am

Freya twitched at this, if Maya wanted to get her acting rashly, she'd succeeded, "More reason for me to put a stop to you then" Without thinking she ran at Maya to give her another deep kiss, not thinking about any potential danger she might be putting herself in
(That's just crazy)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:31 am

Maya snickered, finally getting through to this strange hero. Perhaps now she was ready to fight for real, to make the witch break her spirit like she had done many others. With great agility aided by the close distance, the woman avoided her entire volley of projectiles while simultaneously grabbing on to her.

"Mmph?"

This woman was kissing her passionately, even slipping her tongue into the witch's mouth. Maya was shocked by her approach. She had been sure that after getting her riled up, Freya would attempt to strike her with the blade, but there she was, forcing a liplock.

The witch was overwhelmed by the sudden pleasurable feeling bubbling inside her, returning the aggressive kiss of her opponent. Naturally, Freya's lips were marked by the witch's purple lipstick, a seal forming on them and allowing Maya control of her mouth should she decide to use it.

[Liplock: Both Freya and Maya are locked in a kiss, treated as a bind on both sides. Any kissing attack will automatically hit. Either of them may choose Struggle as an action in order to attempt an escape.]

Maya: 24 wp + Bound (Violet Barrage - 33, 93, 27)
Freya: 28 wp + Lips Sealed (1 sc) + Bound (That's just crazy [+30% to hit] - 72)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:35 am

Freya continued to kiss Maya, unaware of the seal placed on her lips
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:48 am

As Freya continued to make out with her, Maya wrapped her hands around the other woman's waist, getting more into the kiss herself. Her tongue danced with Freya's, playing equal part in their intimate moment. Freya felt her body heat up, a reminder that her opponent was ultimately a midara, even a seemingly weaker one than she was used to.

Freya: 24 wp + Bound + Lips Sealed (2 sc) (Basic Seduction Attack - auto-hit)
Maya: 23 wp + Bound (Forced Closing Act - auto-hit 2 damage)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 7:53 am

That reminder was all she needed, realising she probably wasn't in an advantageous position here, she tried to push Maya away
"That's... Enough for now"
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 8:02 am

The witch let out a muffled moan as she began to lose herself in the kiss, until Freya unceremoniously pushed her away. Maya's eyes opened, a wanting look directed at the woman.

"You're going to stop this early? Talk about a tease. Don't blame me for wanting more now~"

Freya: 24 wp + Lips Sealed (2 sc) (Struggle - 88)
Maya: 23 wp (Improvisation - 61)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 8:07 am

"you'll get more don't worry, just at my pace" Freya replied with a grin, once again channeling Morrigans magic to make herself more enticing, "ya know, you're kinda cute when you're all needy"
(Blissful dreams)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 8:31 am

"Cute, she says," the witch chuckled, clearly enjoying herself more than she ever anticipated. "How about I start to really break your mind?"

Freya's channeling of charm aura served as an opportunity for the lustful witch, who tackled her to the ground in a feat of impressive speed and strength that betrayed her graceful appearance. Her white cane flew into the air, grabbing one of Freya's hands and pinning it to the ground.

Maya ripped the woman's leather armor around the chest, creating a V shape that revealed Freya's cleavage. A devilish smile was the last thing she saw before the witch dove face-first into her chest. Wet, hot lips pressed against her chest, kissing it multiple times, until a seal formed next to the hero's heart.

Her body went numb. No matter how hard she tried to move, it answered to a different master now. Maya rose and pulled up a chair next to the fallen woman. "On your knees, my little slave," Maya ordered, and Freya's body obeyed, crawling on all fours before her.

Freya forcibly took Maya's foot into her hands, feeling the soft texture of her black boots. "Now kiss it."

She was conscious, about everything. No matter how much her body betrayed her, Freya could still experience the humiliation she was being put through; this was only the beginning.

(This move heals 2 wp if the hero gets mad about the humiliation. If the hero is into it, then they will not get healed.)

Freya: 26 wp + Lips Sealed (2 sc) + BD(4) (Blissful Dreams)
Maya: 23 wp (Humiliating Display - 62)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 9:01 am

Furious at what the witch was able to have her do, Freya desperately fought against the magical compulsion and tried to regain control of her body
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:27 am

Freya failed to break free of the enchantment. She kissed Maya's boot just as the witch ordered.

"Good girl~" she purred, gently pushing Freya to the floor, grinding the same boot against her crotch. The woman moaned and twitched at the rough play, but held on strong. With great effort she dispelled the mark on her heart and jumped to her feet, crotch pleasure still burning between her legs.

"Soon enough, that mark will last forever, you know. You will be my beautiful maid."

Freya: 23 wp (Struggle - 83)
Maya: 23 wp (Shameful Pleasure - 3 damage)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 10:58 am

"You seem very focused on my beauty Maya" Freya flirted, hoping to regain some semblance of competence after the humiliation she just went through, stepping back, she took a moment to conjure a potion to regain some willpower

(Healing potion)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:16 am

Seeing her conjure a potion out of thin air made the witch's eyes widened. Just what kind of magic was this woman capable of pulling off? Could she heal indefinitely if let be?

"How can I not be? You've been playing so nice with me so far," Maya licked her lips, approaching the woman with cane at the ready. "And you'll continue to do so long after tonight~"

[Maya's abilities have all been exhausted and are available for use again.]

Freya: 26 wp + BD(2) (Healing Potion - 3 heal)
Maya: 23 wp + Stage Presence (Stage Presence)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:23 am

"You're so confident honey, it's really attractive" Freya purred, approaching the witch and attempting to sweetly kiss her on the cheek
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:46 am

"I can say the same thing about you, pretty," said Maya, letting the woman approach her. The witch saw her leaning in for a kiss again, smiling seductively all the while.

Freya was caught by the witch, holding her face with both hands and guiding her towards her lips instead. The seal on Freya's lips caused her to submit to Maya's sweet kiss, feeling the witch's hands glide down her shoulders.

The blue-haired magician pulled back, her lustful gaze piercing through Freya. She kept the hero's body close, purring in her ear with tingly breath. "Go on, kiss me, I know you want to."

Freya: 20 wp + BD + Lips Sealed (3 sc) (Basic Seduction Attack - 45)
Maya: 23 wp (Stage Presence Counter - 4 damage)

(Forgot to write the stats properly a few times, like not including the seal. Sorry about that!)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 am

Freya realised what'd happened, "Maybe in a second darling but I'm gonna get rid of these first" Knowing the seals left her too easily overwhelmed, she moved to dispell them from her lips
(Cleanse)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Still in the embrace, Maya chuckled as she watched the woman remove the seals. It would have been so easy to stop her, but it worked better this way.

"Sure, you work on that one, darling." Her honeyed words put Freya at ease. The white-haired woman knew this was all to make her submit, but part of her couldn't deny the truth that the witch was taking it easy, almost like she was toying with her.

Maya placed her lips on Freya's neck, kissing it softly. "I'll just keep them coming~"

Each kiss sent shivers down her spine. For a few moments she was absorbed by the witch's tenderness, especially compared to her humiliation from earlier. Before she knew it, Maya had slid down the armor around her shoulders - thanks to it being already ripped - exposing her fair skin even more. The trail of kisses ended on her left shoulder, where another seal was formed.

Freya: 18 wp + Bound + Stunned + L. Arm (1 sc) (Remove Seal: Lips)
Maya: 23 wp (Improvisation - 88! for 2 damage)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Freya found herself momentarily overwhelmed by the maids dominant demeanour. She moaned weakly as her armour was further stripped from her.
"I guess I would make a pretty maid..." She whispered without even meaning to
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 2:27 am

Seductive moans and the sound of lips smacking slowly whittled down Freya's resistance. The witch continued to plant kisses on her chest and neck, leaving purple lipstick marks on her soft skin. Before she knew it, Maya had kissed her other shoulder, sealing both arms to her will.

"Yes, that's it, darling, don't fight it~"

Maya raised her head to meet the gaze of the other woman, smiling gleefully at her. The witch could see the girl struggle - and fail to keep her mind straight. Freya's arms moved on their own, going under the witch's in a tight embrace. With a giggle, Maya dove in for a deep kiss.

Freya could not do anything as the witch played with her body. Maya's hands moved down to the defenseless hero's breasts, massaging them with her deft fingers as the kiss continued to strip down Freya's will. Thoughts crept up the back of her mind just like before. She came here to have fun and that was precisely what she was getting. Why oppose such a gorgeous woman, when she could let herself go and forget all worries.

[Liplock]

Freya: 11 wp + Bound + L. Arm (1 sc) + R. Arm (1 sc) + Lips Sealed (2 sc)
Maya: 23 wp (Improvisation Continued: [Turn 1] - 2 damage R. Arm, [Turn 2] - 2 damage Lips, [Turn 3] - 1 damage(+2) Lips)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 am

Freya attempted desperately to push herself away from the Witch, knowing that she'd lost any form of advantage she had at the beginning of the fight! Moaning helplessly, she writhed and thrashed with all her might

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:38 am

Maya broke the kiss as she saw her desperate reaction. Even with arms controlled, Freya managed to move them and try to push her away.

"I was going to let you breathe, you know." The witch said as she let her go. Opening her arms, she addressed Freya again. "Now come back to me, let me make you feel good~"

Freya: 11 wp + L. Arm (1 sc) + R. Arm (1 sc) + Lips (2 sc) (Struggle[dis] - 24, 6)
Maya: 23 wp
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:41 am

"That's what I'm... Worried about you doing" Freya responded, her mind slowly slipping away from her. She realised she needed to get away, but first she needed to create an opportunity... She stood and waited for Maya's next move, hoping to counter her then make a run for the door in the confusion

(Sweet counter)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 5:16 am

"Worried? I thought you were the one who said you want to have fun."

Maya blew a kiss at the woman, the purple projectile hitting her right arm and strengthening the seal there. The witch still didn't move, this time reaching a hand towards Freya. "Face it, there is no way you can get rid of us alone. I wouldn't steal your soul, but I can't say the same about the others. Surrender to me here and you'll live your life in bliss. Go on, take my hand and let's end this."

Freya could notice that the witch did not try to control her body. It seemed Maya would let her choose what happened next. Her heart rate increased and her body was so hot already... it was so easy to give in.

Maya: 23 wp (Violet Tag - 21, 36)
Freya: 10 wp + L. Arm (1 sc) + R. Arm (2 sc) + Lips (2 sc) (Sweet Counter Fail)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:07 am

Freya merely stood transfixed, her body screaming at her to run, but thoughts of submission kept her unable to, meanwhile her submissive side wanted nothing more than to give in and accept Maya's desires, but she found fear stopped her
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 7:31 am

Maya approached her slowly, making the cane in her hand vanish into crystalline dust. Her smile only grew bigger as she saw more of Freya's submissive side. This woman was wearing the mask of a seductress, while in reality, she was nothing more than a girl in way over her head - and Maya wanted her.

"I won't have to control you if you give in," Maya's voice was laced with hope. She placed her hand on Freya's cheek, caressing it gently. "I would love it that way, Freya."

This was the first time Maya had called her by name. Despite it all, Freya could tell there was truth to her deceit - and that made her offer all the more tempting.

Maya: 23 wp
Freya: 10 wp + L. Arm (1 sc) + R. Arm (2 sc) + Lips (2 sc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya in the mansion   Freya in the mansion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya in the mansion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next