Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Escape from the Mansion: Freya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:15 pm

"Thank you" Freya blushed at the compliment "But well...I guess it was kind of something I just picked up. Back where I came from, growing up on the streets you learned to fight or steal or you starved." Freya looked away from Maya as she revisited these less than pleasant memories. "I was good at it, and didn't have many options, so I kept doing it. Then my powers started to develop and I came to this land to try and find out about Midara, where I... Well, as I said I wasn't trusted and was reduced to a sellsword once again"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Maya lowered her hand as not to force her by any means. She asked again in a soft voice. "What of your family? Did you ever meet them?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:22 pm

Freya stayed silent for a long moment before slowly raising her head to face Maya once more.
"Never." She said flatly, "Always assumed they were dead, easier than accepting they didn't want me" she learnt in to Maya once more, suddenly feeling a need for warmth
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 2:40 pm

"I'm sorry..." Maya said as she brought her arms around the warrior maid. "I... don't know what to say... To live like that and still risk your life for others... you're a real hero, Freya."

Her pain of growing without the care of others, Maya knew it all too well. It helped drive her to become a monster, it drove Freya into throwing her life away without purpose. It was the people caring about her that helped her change.

"If no one wants anything to do with you, then it's their loss," the witch continued in a lighthearted, but still emotional tone. "I'd love to be your companion, if you'll have me."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Freya teared up once again, not used to handling this much emotion at once. "Maya... Nothing would make me happier" she responded, throwing her arms around the blue haired witch and hugging her tightly
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 3:20 pm

With a genuine smile on her face, Maya rubbed the back of the other woman in a comforting gesture. "That's it... let it all out. I'm here with you."

Leaning into the embrace herself, Maya took a while before breaking the silence. "Ever thought what you'll do after we get out?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:15 pm

"Thank you Maya" Freya replied, taking a moment to enjoy the intimacy of her arms before pulling back to answer
"I'm honestly not sure, I guess I'll keep adventuring one way or another, it's kind of all I know"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:32 pm

"How about an adventure for two?" Maya said, giving her a playful wink. "This way, we'll get mistrusted together for being half-midara."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:39 pm

"Sounds good to me" Maya's wink was met with a grin from Freya "Though I can't say for sure whether I am half Midara... Does seem pretty likely though doesn't it" she laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:48 pm

"Or maybe they'll trust us," said the witch, smiling back at her. "Together we make up one full human!"

Seeing Freya's mood improve made her even more open, showing the maid a curious side of her. Never before had she seen Maya enjoy another person's company to this level, and she was that person.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:56 pm

Freya laughed at Maya's joke, not bad for the first joke she'd ever seen her tell.
"Something big happened to you while you were away huh?" Freya smiled, "for what it's worth, your new attitude, this new, genuine you, is lovely" the warrior turned maid was somewhat elated to be seeing this side to the witch, especially how comfortable she seemed around her
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:32 am

"That's... honestly what I hoped to hear," Maya said, still holding on to Freya's shoulders. "It feels good to be free... and to actually talk to you how I always wanted to."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 5:44 am

Freya allowed Maya to hold her for as long as she needed. She'd felt good about being her maid, but this genuine connection felt like far more then servitude ever could.
"That means...so much to hear" she managed to stammer out
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 1:45 am

Freya could see once again the genuine smile on Maya's lips, one that never happened prior to today. Her aura, while powerful and dominating before, was now weak and inviting; even the magic surrounding her, so abundant it could be physically felt, was now almost gone. It appeared whatever was happening with Maya made her weaker as well.

"You did it first, you know, being genuine with me. Yet I took it for granted and manipulated you..." the witch squeezed her shoulders lightly. "If there was anyone that deserved honesty, it was you, Freya."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 4:23 am

"Thank you" Freya came out with after a short pause, if Maya's magic had weakened she'd need to be more careful to make sure this plan went smoothly... "I was genuine to you because manipulation or not you offered me something I'd never had..."
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2020 7:23 am

"I know..." Maya trailed off, smile fading into a look of worry. "And I want to keep offering it... which is why I need to make sure you escape safely. Heyn will protect you and lead you out of our forest."

Freya knew Heyn from her days as Maya's servant; her tall, mostly silent butler that accompanied the witch in her world. They often worked together for the blue-haired woman - though while Freya did so willingly, the blonde elf was completely enslaved by the same seal she wore on her chest briefly, the seal that made her obey Maya's every whim.

"Once outside, you must not step foot in the forest again, nor anywhere close to it." Her gaze lowered. "If you'll still be... waiting for me after all... please do it in a town, I promise I'll find you."

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:25 am

Freya nodded at Mara's explanation of her plan, and then paused a long while when her last instruction had been given.
"Maya... I'll be waiting." She finally spoke, "I'll find the closest town I can and wait for you there, but you have to promise you'll stay safe and then come find me" her hand brushed the Witches cheek reassuringly
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2020 4:45 am

Maya blushed again at Freya's words, as well as her affectionate touch. She placed a hand over the maid's and closed her eyes.

"There is something I need to tell you about Heyn before we start. Before he became a servant, he... was sent to hunt us witches down. He was meticulous, never stepped once inside the Mansion. Using Livvy as bait, he made me chase after him to get her back, only for him to ambush me and gravely wound me. I managed to survive his assault and as punishment broke his pride by turning him into a slave."

When the witch opened her eyes again, the worry from before reflected upon them once more. "Freya, my power is dwindling... A lot has happened since I was away. I need you to be as careful as you can be."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 am

"I see..." Freya responded, her opinion of Heyn sinking,as unfair as that may be. "You think he'll turn on me once he's out of the mansion?" She asked, wanting to make sure they were on the same page
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 12:35 pm

"I can't say for su-"

Her sentence was interrupted by the sudden arrival of Heyn, who opened the door to Maya's room. "My apologies for being late."

Maya frowned. For a moment she looked at the elf with wary eyes, then back at Freya. He could hear them perfectly, and probably heard them from even further away. Heyn was completely aware of the implication of their words, even when under the witch's control - whose power over him was fading gradually.

"My control over him will last for a few hours if I don't reinforce it, maybe a bit less now," Maya continued, placing a hand on Freya's shoulder for reassurance. "Would he even have a reason to turn on you? You are like him, just a victim of me."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:53 am

Freya nodded in understanding at Maya's admittedly well made point. "You're right." She turned and eyed Heyn for a moment, before putting on a proper tone and addressing Maya as she would normally, as if their previous conversation hadn't happened. After all it was in both their interest that she kept Heyn none the wiser
"You had orders for us? Lady Maya"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 6:05 am

Maya nodded. "Indeed, you two are to sneak out of the Mansion, as well as the surrounding forest. If asked where you are going, say that it's an errand from me. Afterwards you... never return here."

Heyn twitched slightly at her words as Maya's gaze fell upon him. "Yes, you are going to be free, Heyn. I need you to protect Freya as you escape, from anything, do you understand? Now go and wait for her outside the hall of mirrors."

The elf nodded with slight hesitation, a clear sign of Maya's control loosening. He walked through the tall mirror sitting beside the fireplace, and out he was in the outside world, right back in the Mansion. Now alone with Freya again, Maya looked the woman in the eyes. "All right, your acting is on point it seems. Keep it up and remember: the walls have eyes and ears, and I mean it literally."

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 5:10 am

"Of course Maya" Freya replied seriously before her expression softened once more. "And don't worry... I will be waiting for you when you're ready" she waited to see if Maya had anything else she needed to say before moving to join Heyn
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 8:35 am

The witch gave Freya one last hug before sending her off. "Good luck," she said, as if she knew it was needed. Escaping the Mansion should be easy, was what Maya kept telling herself. All they had to do was walk out and no one would be the wiser. By the time anyone would suspect something was off, Maya herself would have already executed her plan. Yet, there was something gnawing at the back of her mind, a gut feeling she just couldn't, and did not want to, put into words.

Out in the frozen hall of mirrors, Heyn awaited the maid, staring emptily into the mirror she walked through. "We should... be going."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 12:01 pm

"Yes..." Freya replied flatly, her voice devoid of any of the profound sadness she felt right now "As mistress wanted us to. She waited for Heyn to lead the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Mansion: Freya   Escape from the Mansion: Freya - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Mansion: Freya
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next