Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:28 am

He gulped before struggling to get down from the trap.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:08 am

"Now Willy, I'm done playin around," Bully reached up and tore the rope holding Will in two with her bare hands.

"I held up my end of the bargain, and this ain't even the first time I've helped you out of a jam! Now I'm gonna put you down, and if you don't offer yourself up to let me have my fun for as long as I see fit, I'm gonna track you down, claim my reward, and give you right back to those Divas!"

Bully promptly put Will back on his feet facing her. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot on the ground, already impatient with the situation.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 pm

He got up and whimpered as he stood up and surrendered. "Can we atleast go back to the house where it's warmer and more comfortable then?"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 pm

Bully instantly clasped her hands on Will's arms and lifted him up with troubling ease.

"That's the plan, honey~"

Bully slid Will between her sizable breasts and began the walk back to his house, smacking and puckering her plump red lips mere inches from Will's face all the while.

She crossed the threshold into his home and closed the door behind her. From that moment on, Bully Minotaur made sure she claimed her reward.

*7 Hours Later*

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAH!!"

From mid-afternoon to the dead of night, the voluptuous Minotaur made it her mission to make sure that William Helm never once, for the rest of his life, forgot who she was and why he loved her. She had kissed him hard, she'd kissed him soft, she'd kissed him deep, she'd kissed him light, and she'd kissed her way into his mind. She'd rode him and conquered him time and time again and filled his mind and body with such unimaginable ecstacy that he'd gone limp. She'd had as much fun with him as she could've.

That day at the very least.

*6 Hours Later*

Will awoke early that next morning, his pelvis sore, but his skin felt so sweetly smooth. Strewn around his room were what appeared to be every towel he owned stained a light red. A very familiar red. A red that adorned the ravishing lips of the Bully Minotaur that had just entered his room.

"G'mornin, Willy~"
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 2:29 pm

Shaking and shuddering, he got up, stammering in fright at the sight of the obsessive minotaur. "P-P-Please.... N-No more s-smoochy time...." he said, holding his exposed pelvis in fear.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 4:25 pm

"Oh don't you be fibbin' now," she teased ",you wish I'd be here lovin' on you all day every day."

She began to walk toward him and Will could feel his legs turning to jelly.

"Unfortunately, you have fulfilled your end of the bargain," she said, leaning against the wall behind him ",you said a night, and I most certainly had a night with you."

She leaned down as he only began feeling relief.

"But you wouldn't throw me out without a big kiss goodbye, would you?" She smiled seductively.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 11:58 pm

"D-Do I have a choice in that? Or was that rhetorical?" he asked, having a feeling it'd be the latter. The minotaur would always get what she wants from him after all, especially vulnerable as he is.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 11:47 am

"You're so smart~"

She puckered her lips mere inches away from his.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 28, 2021 2:36 pm

He attempts to back away but quickly finds her arms around his back and her falling forward on him. "Nonono-WAIT!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Six minutes and one big kiss later, Bully opened the door and stopped in the doorway of Will's home.

"You've still got my number, right Willy? Can't wait to see you again! Mwah!"

She closed the door knowing Will was unable to respond. He was right where she left him; stuck to the floor of his room, a massive lipstick stamp pinning him to the floor by his head, and a glaze in his eyes. The hearts floating all around his room that had sprouted from his head a reminder of his tormentor/protector's existence. Not that he needed a reminder.

When he awoke from his affection-drunk stupor, Will would find small pictures of himself being kissed into oblivion by Bully strewn all across the house, Bully's number written on the back of each and every one. One every mirror he'd find one of her big red lip prints along with an assortment of Xs and Os written on the glass in lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria   Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully Minotaur vs Yuwaku & Maria
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4