Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)

Go down 
+7
Cyberstrike
herwillingslave
BoredAF
BurningVulcan
darksophina
forest Assasin
AzureTyrant
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) Empty
PostSubject: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 7:16 am

This is based off Ahri from League of Legends who notably can charm enemies by blowing them a kiss as a heart shaped projectile. There are three variants here: One for her base skin, a stronger one for her Popstar skin, and another for her Spirit Blossom skin. Feel free to use them. No need to ask me for permission.

Shared between both varients
Infatuation (Status effect): The infatuated person will spend their next turn approaching Ahri. Ahri's attacks on a infatuated person will always hit.

Charm Counters (Passive): Almost all of Ahri's attacks build up charm counters in the target. These charm counters have increasingly more devastating effects on the recipient's will. All effects are stacked on top of each other.

(0+): Anytime Ahri uses an attack that adds a charm counter, a d100 is rolled. If the number is equal to or less than the number of total counters, that person is infatuated. Add 5 charm counters whenever someone is infatuated from any source.

(10+): Ahri can now use the "Taunt" action against them.
Taunt: Ahri mocks the opponent for their obvious crush on her. Flusters the opponent, making their next 2 attacks fail on rolls below 25.

(20+): If Ahri rolls a critical failure, it becomes a critical success instead.

(30+): Ahri can spend her turn issuing the target a command. The target must then roll, with any number below their charm count being a failure. When the target fails, they must obediently obey her order as their next action. If they succeed, the order is ignored.

(40+): All of Ahri's attacks to that person will land on rolls above 60.

(50+): The target must roll at the start of their turn to see if they can act. If they fail, they are conflicted between submitting and resisting, making them stand still while staring at Ahri. If they roll a critical failure, they will instead rush towards Ahri and kiss her on the lips herself in their crazed state, which Ahri eagerly returns.
Kissing Ahri means they will either be hit by Direct Kiss or Starstrike Kiss if they are facing Popstar Ahri.

Ahri:

Popstar Ahri:

Spirit Blossom Ahri:

Last edited by Spudinski on Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:06 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 8:00 am

Almost tempted to throw a character at her. I remember playing League, and Ahri was a character I used...occasionally.

Rammus and Nasus were my mains, though.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 9:08 am

So tempted to trow tobias or taisho against her

darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Any chance you could add some moves vs girls?

Aside from that its an epic character to use nice one!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Quite a tempting character. Would love to throw Griffin at her after I make a few adjustments to his CS.

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:51 pm

Mind if I throw a character at her

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:45 pm

I should probably say that I myself don't have the time necessary to do any RPs, although I do encourage people to use anything I've written in any way they want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:21 am

Ok, given the circumstances I'm able to do an RP if anyone still wants to. Please be aware that I have never done one before and don't really know how they work.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyThu May 21, 2020 9:40 am

I’d like to take her on sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 10:50 am

Updated Ahri a little bit and added Popstar Ahri as a new character with some of the same mechanics.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:48 am

Can i face popstar ahri ?

darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:21 pm

Love the ideas in the profiles, any thoughts on a K'DA variant?

Cyberstrike likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 12:40 am

Can we have a Discord match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 10:19 pm

Added a Spirit Blossom version that's meant to be based around grappling. Might change it some more later on.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 2:27 pm

K, might be willing to play against this shemxy Vastaya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:07 pm

I'd be down to try an RP if someone wants me to. Just be prepared for me to kind of suck.
Back to top Go down
Blurr

Blurr

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:05 am

I'd like to take you on your offer if you're still looking for RP, I wish to try out my new duo characters - https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3861-eva-and-karla-adventurous-duo

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyFri Dec 08, 2023 11:36 pm

I'd love to have a match with Ahri sometime if anyone wants to play as her.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 8:24 pm

hypie99999 wrote:
I'd love to have a match with Ahri sometime if anyone wants to play as her.

Check DMs
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 7:27 pm

I'd love to face Ahri, as well.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 5:45 am

Cyberstrike wrote:
I'd love to face Ahri, as well.
Check DMs (2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)   Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox (Popstar + Spirit Blossom)
Page 1 of 1