Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcus vs Popstar Ahri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Arcus vs Popstar Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:21 pm

[Investigation - 49, fail]

Arcus, a mage with powers over his own soul, roamed the world seeking to destroy those who would enslave and control, recently he managed to piece together clues about a certain Idol with a charming and foxy appearence, and figured out that she was likely using her powers to sway over the emotions of the people, something Arcus despised.

Unfortunatly, Ahri's day to day routine was pretty secretive, and Arcus didn't manage to find wherever she was most vulnerable, so he had to fight her on stage, which would undoubtly more dangerous, but his soul projection may help him fight her.

Now, he stood right before the stage's entrance, it was a big circus-like tent, and he could hear her voice coming from inside it, not nearly enough to charm him, but enough to charm plenty of bystanders, who just waltzed in with adoring faces.... if Arcus didn't stop her, who would?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 2:14 pm

Storming headfirst into his enemy's lair was a terrible and stupid idea. But what else is there to be done? Already, Arcus could see the crowds that have been entranced by the sensation's songs. It was clear to him that their minds were ensared with seductive magic, but to everyone else, even the victims? They just seemed like every day fanatics. Who knows how many more will fall head over heels before he gets another chance. She had to be stopped today.

Walking straight through the entrance, Arcus... is stopped and asked for a ticket. After buying a ticket Arcus enters the audience of his enemy, who stands upon the stage. He knows he's outmatched in this battle, but with his eyes filled with determination, he steps forward down the aisle of seats toward Ahri.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 4:15 pm

(Keep in mind, i'm removing the Insta-kill after 20 turns, just because i think it would be preferable otherwise, but feel free to say if you want to keep it.)
[Raining Love - 44, hit]
[Resist Fascination - 53, fail]

On the stage she stood: tacky clothes, Blonde hair, fox ears, shiny pink lipstick and one heck of a stage presence that almost made Arcus forget why he was there, it looks like she just finished singing her song, and proceeded to rest her index and middle fingers on her lips.

With a cute "chu~~" Ahri kissed away several hearts made out of pink mist that rained over the audience, filling them with ecstasy, Arcus himself got treated to five of those hearts, imprinting his brain with thoughts of adoration for Ahri.

Arcus / 29WP / 1 Charm Token / Fascinated
Ahri / 30HP

Current position: Off Stage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 7:28 pm

(that's fine with me)

[Fascination - 59, fail]

Arcus was beginning to understand why so many people were enamored by Ahri. Her beauty was without parallel. For a brief moment, he couldn't help himself but stare in fascination at her whilst he enjoyed the sweet sound of her serenade.
(Turn skipped due to fascination)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 9:21 pm

(Let me do the rolls, it's more orthodox)
[Struggle - 3, crit fail]
[Lucky Member of the Audience - 85, fail]

"For my next show, how about some fan participation?" Ahri suggested with a wink, and her ever-so-loyal fans cheered in antecipation as spotlights turned on and roamed the stage, settling on a woman that's barely 18 years old. "Looks like we have our winner, care to come up here, darling~~" Ahri beconed as the woman climbed the stage, taking her Idol's hand.... this could be Arcus, if he had been lucky enough.

Ahri / 30HP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:04 am

(Oh sorry, I'm dumb)

Heartbroken, Arcus step mindlessly towards the stage.

Wait, why was he heartbroken? Something about this feels very, very wrong and yet he cannot being himself to acknowledge it. Instead he'd rather enjoy the brief fantasy Ahri has given him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 5:51 am

(feel free yo state wheter you wanna weak struggle, struggle or just pass, though, and don't worry, you aren't dumb)
[Struggle - 43, fail]
[Pass]

Ahri spent some time whispering something in the woman's ears, then the enthralled fan went somewhere backstage, all the while Arcus was still mesmerised and mindlessly walking towards a seat.

Ahri / 30HP

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Once Ahri disappeared from view the spell placed on Arcus weakened enough for him to wrest control of his own will. Sound of mind again, he was overwhelmed with the sheer strength of Ahri's charming abilities. Merely stepping into the crowd saw him succumb, even if it was only briefly. Could he stand a chance in a proper confrontation?

Arcus stood up and disregarded his doubts. They would only be cracks to be exploited. Once more, he steels himself, and once more he marches towards his opponent, stepping onto the stage.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:29 pm

(so.... what's your actual action, just a pass? I'm willing to grant you one or more free get out of fascination cards so we don't keep stalling (specially since i'm getting bored))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:53 pm

(sorry I thought her going back stage was supposed to be a disengage? The fight (if you can even call whats been happening so far a fight) can't exactly continue while in different rooms. Also, why am I rolling struggle for fascination? I thought that status only lasted a turn)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 5:18 pm

(fascination lasts several, and Ahri is still on stage, she sent her fan backstage... i admit my description failed with that, gonna edit it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcus vs Popstar Ahri   Arcus vs Popstar Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcus vs Popstar Ahri
Page 1 of 1