Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri Empty
PostSubject: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:11 pm

Iro and Shiruku had set off into the deep woods, following up on rumors of a kitsune who was as beautiful as she was powerful.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:27 pm

"I wonder if these rumors are true," Iro says as they head off into the woods. "They have to be, why would someone spread false information?" Shiruku replied.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:36 pm

(Search -roll 51- Fail)

The two wandered around the forest, but initially saw no sign of the kitsune.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:40 pm

“There has to be some sign if she is around here,” Iro says as they go deeper.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:42 pm

(Search -roll 60- Success)

The two found some tracks, which lead them to a pond where a woman was bathing. The water reaching up to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:48 pm

“Should we let her finish bathing?” Iro whispers, “But if we fight, she may get dirty, so maybe we should try talking to her before she finishes. This may also just be a woman bathing and not the kitsune. What do you think Shiruku?” Iro found she had been talking to a nonexistent audience, with Shiruku already having rushed over, calling out to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:51 pm

The woman turned to face Shiruku, shocked to see such a young kitsune approaching her. She quickly got out of the water, revealing her achingly beautiful body and many fluffy white tails, quickly dried herself of and donned a nearby kimono. "Hello. Have we met?" She asked the new kitsune, sounding almost confused.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 9:57 pm

Iro couldn’t help but admire the kitsune’s beauty, unaware if her presence was known or not, but it was gonna be known soon. “No, I don’t think we have meet! I’m Shiruku, and that is my friend Iro!” Shiruku excitedly and quickly tells her, pointing to where Iro is, “I’ve never met another kitsune before! What kind of tricks do you use? Why do you have so many tails?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:00 pm

Ahri blinked in confusion caught off guard by the barrage of questions. "Charm magic mostly. And I got these with tails with time." She said haphazardly before the first thing Shiruku said got through to her. "Never meet another kitsune? How old are you?" She asked, trying to stem the tide of questions.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:08 pm

Shiruku quickly counted with her fingers before answering half of Ahri’s questions, “I’m like 18!” before sending her next barrage of questions, “Charm magic, like what mirada use? How do you hunt with that? Will I grow more tails like that? Or are you just a weird kitsune with more than one tail?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:11 pm

"Yes. Yes. Maybe." The significantly older kitsune replied. Only her surprise at having met such a young and unfamiliar kitsune staving off her growing annoyance. She glanced over at Iro trying to get a read on the summoner.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:16 pm

She could clearly see that Iro was starstruck by her beauty. “What are you doing over there Iro?” Shiruku said before rushing over and dragging Iro closer to Ahri. “Um, hi, I am Iro, it is nice to meet you, miss…” Iro says once she realized she was just staring at Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:31 pm

Now Ahri was on more familiar ground. She knew all about people being mesmerized by her beauty. "I'm Ahri. But you can call me mistress." She said with a teasing shake of her hips.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:37 pm

Iro seemed to understand Ahri’s intention, her face blushing as she says, “Okay mistress,” while Shiruku seemed completely oblivious to it, “So why do you use charm magic, Ahri? I don’t see how that can help hunting for meat. Are you on the physical weak side as well so you need to use magic to give your advantages? Is it your extra tails is hindering your hunting abilities?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:40 pm

"Oh I don't hunt for meat." Ahri purred, eyeing Iro up and down. If your human friend would be so kind as to help me give a little demonstration of how I hunt."
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:45 pm

“How is Iro gonna help you hunt?” Shiruku asked, still oblivious. “I can help you demonstrate,” Iro says, having caught onto the meaning, “Only if you allow me to paint a portrait of you afterwards.” “Painting a portrait, oh are we fighting? Can I join?” Shiruku says after somewhat catching on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:48 pm

"I don't see why not." Ahri said, letting out a laugh. Taking up position a little way away and striking up a seductive pose.

Iro: 15 Willpower
Shriruku: 15 Willpower
Ahri: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 pm

“Is it fine if we both attack you? The rumors say you are strong, but they are just rumors,” Iro asks as she prepares her paintbrush from a weak attack as Shiruku goes in for one as well.

(Iro will use Aero, Shiruku will use Sucker Punch)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 10:58 pm

(Aero -roll 65, 80- Success)
(Sucker Punch -roll 40, 47- Success)
(Lipstick Application -roll 96- Crit Success)

"Go ahead. I could use the challenge." The many tailed kitsune said. Weathering the two's attacks before pulling out a tube of lipstick and beginning to apply it so sensually that Iro and Shiruku couldn't help but stare.

Iro: 13 Willpower + Stunned + Fascinated + Charmx1
Shriruku: 14 Willpower + Stunned + Fascinated + Charmx1
Ahri: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:01 pm

While Iro couldn’t pull her eyes away from the application of the lipstick, Shiruku’s eye were more locked onto the shiny casing of the lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:04 pm

(Nine Tailed Embrace -roll 61- Fail)

Ahri began to bear down on the enthralled Iro. Licking her newly painted lips.

Iro: 13 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmx1
Shriruku: 14 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmx1
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:07 pm

Seeing their opponent starting to target Iro, they both tried their own way of stopping Ahri.

(Iro will use Rusty Red, Shiruku will use Tripping Tail)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:14 pm

(Will Check -roll 23- Fail)
(Will Check -roll 45- Fail)
(Nine Tailed Embrace -roll 67- Fail)

But it was so hard to focus when Ahi's every stop forward oozed seduction.

Iro: 13 Willpower + Fascinated + Charmx1
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:17 pm

Their minds kept the same plans, they just needed their bodies to cooperate with them.

(Iro will use Rusty Red, Shiruku will use Tripping Tail)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:20 pm

(Will Check -roll 44- Success)
(Rusty Red -roll 92, 13, 98- 2 Crit Success, 1 Fail)
(Will Check -roll 59- Fail)
(Stunned)

Iro landed a pair of fast metal balls on Ahri as Shiruku continued to stare off into space.

Iro: 12 Willpower + Charmx2

Last edited by Present on Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next