Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:23 pm

With Iro’s talent and the motivation gained from Ahri telling her to make a perfect portrait, it came out as a perfect representation of Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:28 pm

Ahri was genuinely impressed. "Can I have a copy?" She asked. Knowing just where she'd hang it.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:32 pm

“Of course!” Iro happily says, “But, I can’t magically make a copy, so if you sat down again I could make another one, or I guess since the first one is so good I could use that as my model if you don’t want to sit still again.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:33 pm

"I have time." Ahri told her. Sitting down for a second portrait. She was in no rush.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Iro feverishly worked on the next portrait, getting every little detail about Ahri drawn and painted into it. During this time, Shiruku was still completely entertained by Ahri’s lipstick container.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:41 pm

"I do have one price to ask for this." Ahri said to Iro as she worked on the second portrait.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:43 pm

“And what is it?” Iro asked as she finished up the portrait which was as perfect as the first one.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:46 pm

"Take good care of your fox eared friend. Such innocence is to be treasured." Ahri told her with a melancholy sigh.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:56 pm

“I’ll of course do that,” Iro responded, “And I must ask you a question or two. Earlier you said you knew of the kitsune in the surrounding area, is there any that she resembles? And secondly, I’ve only meet you and her in regard to kitsunes, so which of your, I guess it would be called, hunting styles is more like other kitsunes?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:59 pm

"My methods are probably more common. And I know a kitsune that might fit the bill, but I don't think she had much by way of relatives." Ahri answered, a but distracted by watching Skiruku play.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:05 pm

“Oh, that’s great,” Iro says with a strained sound to her voice, having just heard the combination of answers she was hoping not to hear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:09 pm

"Mind you. When I say 'my methods' it doesn't really tell the whole story. Many of the kitsune I've meet are both tricksters and seductresses. Skilled in and employing both. I'm unusual in that regard." Ahri admitted. Not wanting to tell Iro that she was more anomaly then kitsune.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 9:30 am

“Okay, that’s slightly better,” Iro says, “Even though it probably doesn’t matter to her, I feel like it would be a nice thing to reunite Shiruku with her family, even if she doesn’t stay with them and continues to follow me, but as you may be able to tell, she is easily impressionable, so I don’t want to do it if they would turn her into a seductress and ruin her innocence.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 3:54 pm

"Despite myself I find myself agreeing with you." Ahri replied, turning to watch the younger kitsune at play.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Shiruku was clearly getting tired after the fight and playing, but she continued to bat and pounce at the shiny lipstick tube.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 4:50 pm

"Should I just leave her the lipstick? I have plenty to spare." Ahri offered uncertainly. Not sure how to handle Shiruku's endless exuberance.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 4:58 pm

“You can if you want, but it will just end up in a pocket space with a bunch of other shiny things she has collected,” Iro tells her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:06 pm

"It's all her's then." The older kitsune concluded with a shrug. "You two look tired. You should stay the night with me." She added, her tone turning a little more devious. After all, no reason not to have a bit of fun with them while they were here and under her power.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:11 pm

“That’s fine by us,” Iro says, blushing after remembering the last time they spent the night with someone, “Shiruku, we are staying with mistress tonight.” “We get a bed tonight, yay!” Shiruku replies, her attention turned away from the lipstick tube finally.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:22 pm

Ahri lead the two to a cave she was using as temporary residence. Despite it's short term nature it was not lacking in accomodations, with a large bed, a desk, and some seats. The older kitsune hung her new painting above the bed. "Not it's permanent home but it will do for now." She said.

Last edited by Present on Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:26 pm

Shiruku immediately pounced and sprawled out on the bed. “So, is there anything special about this lipstick or is it just very good looking lipstick?” Iro asked, having picked up the tube after Shiruku’s attention had diverted away from it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:29 pm

"It's perfectly mundane. My lips already have all the magic they need." She replied, blowing Iro a kiss.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:33 pm

“S-so it should be fine for me, I mean Shiruku, to put on if I want,” Iro stammers, doing a bad job at hiding one of her fetishes, after Ahri’s blown kiss overload her mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:35 pm

"Go ahead. I've got other goods in the desk drawers if you're looking to pretty yourself." Ahri said taking a step forward so she towered over the artist. "Or I could do it for you." She offered seductively, never missing an opportunity to fluster the charmed woman.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:41 pm

“Please do it for me,” Iro blurted out before she even had a chance to thinking, “Even if Shiruku can’t, I can see why your hunting style is effective. Since you will probably get me to say it, I might as well tell you I also have a thing for people gently teasing me.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next