Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:31 pm

“Y-yeah, feel free to roll Shiruku around, once she falls asleep she is lights out for a while,” Iro says, heading to the be with Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:35 pm

Ahri gently moved Shiruku to the side of the bed before pulling Iro into a cuddle. Teasing the poor girl for over an hour before the joined Shiruku in sleep.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:36 pm

Iro was absolutely exhausted and brain dead by the end of the hour of attention from Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:43 pm

Ahri gave her one last kiss before drifting off with a satisfied smile on her face. Shiruku awoke first to find the other two still asleep.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:44 pm

With nothing better to do, Shiruku got out of bed and began poking around m, searching for something to play with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:46 pm

She found that Ahri's desk mostly contained books and scrolls. If she bothered to read any she would find them to be dense magical tomes.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:49 pm

Shiruku left those dense and probably valuable scrolls scattered about as she continued to dig through the desk drawer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:52 pm

She hit the motherload. A whole shelf of shiny lipstick tubes.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:55 pm

She immediately dumped them onto the ground and began to play with them as she did with the single tube yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 11:04 pm

As she batted them around on the floor Iro and Ahri finally awoke. The kitsune stretching with a yawn before idly pulling Iro into a many tailed cuddle.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Shiruku didn't notice them waking up as she continued to toy with the lipstick tubes as Iro, in a half daze, nuzzled against Ahri's tails.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 3:59 pm

"Morning Lily." Ahri muttered, before remembering where she was and releasing Iro with an embarrassed blush. Her tails still wrapping around the summoner even as she began to get out of the bed.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:03 pm

"Who's Lily?" Iro asked as she tried to get out of bed if Ahri's tails allowed her to.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:08 pm

The fluffy tails gave her no resistance. "Friend of mine. It's not important." Ahri said dismissively heading over to her desk to see the mess Shiruku had made. It wasn't actually that bad, but it wouldn't help any comparisons between the young kistune and an actual fox.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:11 pm

"Just a friend? A friend's name you instinctively say as you wake up," Iro says, "I would of guess something else."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:15 pm

"It's a long story." The older kitsune shot back as she picked up her books and scrolls, she couldn't help but envy Shiruku a little, how nice it would be to be so easily entertained.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:19 pm

"If you'd like to tell it, I'm all ears and Shiruku probably will be entertaining herself for a while," Iro says, "Or I and Shiruku can leave if you need some personal time."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:39 pm

Ahri let out a sigh. "Well you see. Several months back a bounty hunter by the name of Lily came after me for my bounty. I did as I always do with such people, defeated her, charmed her, and kept her as a servant for a few weeks to teach her a lesson. But I grew rather attached to her. Most of the people I enthrall obey me because of my charm magic and because they lust after my body. But she obeyed me entirely out of respect, even once I had removed the charm magic from her body. While she was in my service her own innate magical powers blossomed and I began to mentor her. We've been living together ever since. although recently we've had a falling out, or rather, I unknowingly betrayed her trust and have yet to find a way to repair it." She explained, ending the story on a melancholy tone.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:43 pm

"Oh, um, I'm sorry to hear that," Iro says, having expected a much different ending, as she tries to think of any advice she could give that may help repair their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:48 pm

"It's no one's fault but my own." Ahri dourly replied as she once again took a seat on the bed. "Part of the reason I'm out here is to try and think it over."
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:54 pm

"Does she know you didn't mean to betray her trust?" Iro asked, "I don't have an experience with that kinda thing, but I'm guessing that is one of the first steps to start fixing it."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 4:57 pm

"I think she does. But she's still hurt over it. Is this one of those things humans get over with time?" The kitsune asked, almost pleasing with Iro for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:01 pm

"Some don't, but I'm guessing this Lily will forget this, seeing how it sounds like you've done a lot for her," Iro says, trying to reassure Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:03 pm

"I sure hope so." Ahri said, now sounding a bit more hopeful about things.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:06 pm

"Plus, I'm sure no one can stay mad at someone with your looks and silver tongue for long," Iro added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next