Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Present

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:11 pm

"That's part of the problem. Even if she does forgive me. Will I have truly made amends." Ahri said, the sadness returning to her voice. In all her long years she had never felt so at fault for something. She's done things she'd regretted but that was ages ago and to people she hadn't particularly cared about. It was her first time having someone she felt she owed something to.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:14 pm

"Just forget what I just said," Iro quickly said, "Earlier you said she obeyed you out of respect, so those things probably didn't matter to her."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:28 pm

"Perhaps?" The kitsune said, the uncertainty gnawing at her before she perked up a little. "Thank you for the advice. But enough about that." She said as she stood up and walked over to pull Iro into another heart stopping kiss. "It's been a pleasure teasing you but unless you also intend to spend some time serving me I should probably let you and Skiruku go." She said, her voice not betraying any hint of how tempted she was to have them stay a while and distract her from her worries.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:32 pm

The kiss stopped Iro from answering for a bit, but once she regained control of her body, she said, "I'd love to stay, but I think that it is time for me and Shiruku to leave."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 5:43 pm

The older kitsune understood. Wishing them both the best of luck on their quests to find and impress their parents respectively before seeing them out.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7