Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:24 pm

Ahri replied by immediately pulling the curious kitsune into a deep kiss. Flooding her with pleasure and charm magic just as she had done with Iro. "Feel that growing sense of love and devotion? That is how I hunt." Ahri said proudly. "When one isn't hunting for meat. So many more options are available." She purred, beckoning Iro closer for a demonstration.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:50 pm

Iro approached like she was told so while Shiruku ran her mouth, “That was amazing! But what are you hunting if not meat?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:52 pm

"Human essence. In moderation of course. Watch." Ari said as she pulled Iro into another kiss. Completely breaking down the artists will and leaving her smitten with the goddess before her. Every moment of the kiss felt so good that she really didn't mind that she could feel some of her strength leave her body.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 5:19 pm

“What’s that, and what does it taste like?” Shiruku asked as Iro melted in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:03 pm

Ahri held the kiss until she had reduced Iro to a shivering pleasure wreck. "All living things produce essence, it is a part of the magic of life. As for the taste... I would describe it as warm." Ahri said, even with only one of them talking it was still hard to keep up with the barrage of questions.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:11 pm

“How does it work? Can all kitsunes do it or is it a speciality of yours? Can you give essence as well as take it?” Shiruku asks, not letting up on the questions as Iro enjoyed every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:21 pm

"I think it might just be me. I'm a bit of a special case." Ahri admitted as she caressed Iro with her many tails, enjoying teasing the artist. She was in a much better mood now that she's had something to eat. "And I can transfer it, it's just much less efficient."
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 7:29 pm

“Aw, that’s disappointing, I was thinking that would be an awesome skill to catch my opponents by surprise with,” Shiruku says, disappointment in her voice briefly that quickly changed, “Oh yeah, I don’t think Iro mentioned this, she probably is going to want to paint a portrait of you!”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 pm

"Sure. You'll make a perfect portrait of your mistress won't you?" Ahri purred, pulling Iro into another quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:13 pm

“Y-yeah, once I can steady my hands, misstress,” Iro stammered.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:17 pm

Ahri sat down on a nearby log and adopted a coquettish pose with her hands in her lap, watching in amusement as Iro tried to pull herself together.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:26 pm

“So, why did you only target Iro?” Shiruku asked as Iro slowly collected herself.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:30 pm

"You wanted a demonstration of how I hunt didn't you? And what better way to demonstrate then on your human friend." She explained.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:33 pm

“I guess that is true, but you could of also shown me directly,” Shiruku says as Iro finally calms down enough to start setting up her canvas.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:44 pm

"Does somebody want a kiss." Ahri teased as she beckoned Shiruku closer.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:47 pm

“Yeah, or some petting, or playing with that shiny lipstick!” Shiruku eagerly says, plopping down next to Ahri.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:51 pm

Without another word began to softly pet Shiruku and scratch her behind the ears while pulling her into a kiss. Flooding the younger kitsune with charm magic that made her feel infatuated with and devoted to Ahri.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:56 pm

Just like Iro before her, Shiruku quickly melted in Ahri’s attention. Meanwhile, Iro finished setting up her canvas to see this scene before her and idly stood by, waiting for them to finish so she could start their portrait.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:02 pm

Ahri worked to completely melt Shiruku. She didn't intend to keep them as servants, but it was still fun to break them a little. Breaking the kiss and giving Shiruku one final pat on the head once the younger kitsune was completely smitten with her.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:07 pm

A smitten Shiruku was about the same as a regular Shiruku, seeming mostly unfazed once the kiss and petting was done. “Can I play with your shiny lipstick case mistress Ahri?”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:10 pm

"Sure." She said, handing the case over. She was rather won over by Skiruku's childlike excitement. It made her want to help the youngster. But first it was time for her portrait. Once Shiruku was out of the way readopted her pose for the portrait.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:12 pm

Iro began to create her finest work for her mistress while Shiruku was entertained by rolling the shiny case around and pouncing at it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:15 pm

"I wasn't expecting to meet someone like the two of you. I thought I knew all the kitsune who staked their territory within a weeks travel of here." Ahri idly admitted as she waited for Iro to finish.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:19 pm

“I’m not from around here and I meet Shiruku nearby my family’s manor, so unless she was originally from around here, which I wouldn’t know and bet she wouldn’t either, I’m not surprise you didn’t know of her since we ended up here after months of wandering,” Iro tells her as she puts the finishing touches on the portrait.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:20 pm

Ahri came over to see the portrait, interested to see how it came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next