Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 7:53 pm

"With a cutie like you that was always going to happen." Ahri laughed. Putting a finger under Iro's chin and tilting her head up as if to lean in for a kiss. She let the anticipation build for a moment before sitting down and gesturing for the artist to sit in her lap.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 7:59 pm

That simple action sent a shiver of pleasure up Iro’s spine before she moved over and sat on Ahri’s lap.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:08 pm

"So why are you two traveling together? Besides finding me and admiring my beauty." Ahri joked as she began to apply her various makeups to Iro. While her hands were full her tails were busy gently teasing and stroking the seated artist.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:14 pm

"A few months ago I met her in the woods outside my family's manor when I was leaving and hastily attacked her, having heard of how powerful kitsunes could be," Iro says, trying her best not to squirm around "So we fought until I sent some metal balls at her, which she got distracted by. During that period of time, I asked why she wasn't fighting to seduce me, which she seemed confused by that question. Turns out she was separated from her pack at a young age, so she grew up, surviving through tricks and never learning the way kitsunes usually fight, which you can still see in her fighting. When I began to leave, she kinda just followed me. I don't know if it is latent abilities of beast taming in me from my bloodline, or as she claims a gut feeling, or something else, but now we travel together."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:23 pm

"And what is it you are looking for?" The kitsune asked, pulling Iro into a quick kiss before applying a few more layers of make up.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:32 pm

“Beings like you. I’m looking for beautiful and strong people to paint portraits of, both as a hobby and as a way to prove something,” Iro says, expanding more on the last part, “I come from a family of beast tamers and summoners and am sort of the black sheep of the family. Both my older brother and older sister are prodigies in one of the family’s jobs and that lead to my parents having high expectations for me, but they didn’t like me using paint as a medium to summon with, so I want to eventually show them how strong it can be and the portraits I make are the strongest summons I can do, so that’s why I’m searching for beings like you.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:43 pm

"I am familiar with the quest for power and purpose. I can't speak for your summoning skills but your paintings are exquisite." She told Iro. Finishing the make up job and holding up a mirror to show the artist her perfectly made up face.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:52 pm

“There isn’t that many ways to examine summoning skills, mainly just the quality, quantity and ease of it,” Iro tells Ahri as she examines herself, “As you could see in our battle, I use paint as a medium, so that lowers my score at ease, and that I don’t create that many things at once, lowering my score at quantity, but I would say the quality of the things I summon is top notch, but compared to my brother, who is top notch at all those things, my methods were deemed as something that tarnished the family’s reputation.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:59 pm

"That seems unfair. How could anyone be disappointed with such artistic talents." The kitsune replied, sounding confused.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:04 pm

“Well, I didn’t have anyone to do a portrait of, so all I could be judged on was the little drawing I do in the air to summon stuff, usually an element, in battle,” Iro tells her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:07 pm

"The more I learn about these parents you humans usually have the less I like them." Ahri said with a sigh before her sunnier and more seductive persona returned. "You be sure to wow with my portrait. I would expect nothing less."
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:11 pm

“I’m sure it well, either before or after I activate its power,” Iro says, “But maybe it won’t have a great of an effect on activation know that I think about it.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:15 pm

"Why not?" Ahri asked, confused as to how her visage could ever fail to amaze.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:20 pm

“It’s not anything against you, but my sister gives out a similar aura to you and my parents have grown accustomed to it, so they may not fall for you, or specifically a copy of you, as I would,” Iro tried to explain, unsure of what specific is the similarity between Ahri and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:26 pm

"I guess some people just don't know how to appreciate beauty." Ahri said proudly before the rest of what Iro said caught up with her. "How similar is your sister exactly?" She asked sternly, her eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:35 pm

“I’m not saying she is a kitsune, more in her actions. She is a prodigy in not just beast taming, but taming in general,” Iro says, “She has always been gorgeous and eye catching, which is only helped by an aura she gives out that makes it even harder to look away from her. From that and her taming style, which I guess I could say is similar to your hunting style, she easily twists beast, humans, and even mirada around her fingers and to her whims.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:39 pm

"That's not what I'm worried about." Ahri told Iro, her features softening. "That kind of power can come with a price. Has she always had it? Does she ever seem distant or cruel?" Ahri asked, probing to see if Iro's sister is like she once was.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:45 pm

“She is older than me, but for as long as I’ve been alive, she has had that abilities,” Iro answers, “And while she is cruel sometimes, that is only when necessary or when it is the best course of action, she does support my choices from the shadows. She can’t do it out in the open since she can’t manipulate our parents easily, but she helps me when she can.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:49 pm

Ahri let out a relived sigh. "Good." It seemed that Iro's sister was likely not a love magic born threat. "Maybe I'll meet your sister someday. It would be fun to see who is more irresistible." She added, a faint smile crossing her face as she considered the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 9:57 pm

“If you stay in a specific area for a period of time, I could try arranging a meeting with her,” Iro tells Ahri, “But since I would probably do that through letter, I’d have to make it sound like something urgently, since my parents would probably see the letter first, and then they would probably send my brother along with her.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:00 pm

"Don't worry about it. If they are as powerful as you say I'm sure they'll come after me eventually. As a matter of fact you and Shiruku are the first people in a long time to come looking for me without also being after my bounty." Ahri assured her.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:06 pm

“I have debated if me and Shiruku should do some bounty hunting just to get a little extra funds so we could stay at inns instead of camp since, as you can see, Shiruku enjoys beds,” Iro says, motioning to the pasted out Shiruku sprawled across the bed, “But Shiruku seems to innocent for that and as you witnessed, I have trouble with not feeling like we are the villains when we team up on someone.”
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:13 pm

"I don't know of I can offer any advice there. But you two don't strike me as the bounty hunting type." Ahri replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:19 pm

“That’s fine, let’s try moving the conversation away from my family,” Iro says, unsure of what else there was to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 10:25 pm

"You must be exhausted. Shall we get to bed?" Ahri chuckled, drawing Iro towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri   Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iro and Shiruku Vs. Ahri
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next