Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Robelle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:00 pm

It was a stormy night as Salos the Pyromancer approached a mansion in the middle of nowhere. It was pouring rain, and he was searching for a place to rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 pm

“I hope the people here won’t mind me spending the night.” Salos says to himself as he knocks on the door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:05 pm

Rather creepily, the doors seemed to open on their own, beckoning Salos to come in. The mansion was well lit and overly elaborate with a giant chandelier on the ceiling and soft pink carpet at his feet. It didn't seem that anyone was in the main hall, though.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:06 pm

“Ummm hello. I’m sorry to intrude but I was caught in the storm outside and I need shelter from the storm.” he shouts, hoping to get the attention of the owner.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:08 pm

'Oh my...Do I have a sweet little visitor?' A sweet, melodious voice seemed to come from all around Salos, coming from everywhere and nowhere.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:19 pm

“Hello?” Salos asks, feeling that he may have made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:22 pm

With a flash of light, A woman appeared before Salos. She was beautiful as only a midara could be, with flowing pink hair, a tight black bodysuit that showed off her feminine curves, and a soft smile with deep red lipstick. Her pink eyes shone with confidence. At the sight of Salos' feminine face, she clasped her hands together. 'Oh my gosh, you are so adorable! Come here and let Momma give you love!' she said, rushing over to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:33 pm

Salos flinched at the word Momma. “I don't think that would be required. I just came looking for a place out of the storm.” he said, as he attempted to summon a shield

(Warm ward.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:40 pm

Warm Ward - 23

Momma's Wet Kisses - 28

Salos tried to focus his magical power, but he shuddered at the word Momma and wasn't able to concentrate.

Before he could react, Robelle flew over to him and stroked his face all over. 'You'll be a good little boy for me won't you? Here, let me give you a little kiss...' She said, quickly covering him with kisses, embarrassing him by covering his feminine face in bright red lip prints. Her lipstick smelled good, for some reason...

Salos: 27, 1 perfume stack

Robelle: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:45 pm

“Please no lipstick. I already look like a girl enough.” Salos says, as he summons a bow and aims and arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 18

Momma's Soft Chest - 63

Salos manages to conjure his bow and fire an arrow, hitting the vixen square in her shoulder, causing her to grunt in pain as a burn forms.

'Oh? But you look so adorable already? Maybe you want to be Momma's little girl instead of her little boy?' Robelle said, a predatory look in her eye.

Robelle: 28, burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 pm

Salos couldn’t help but sweat a little at her words. “Maybe you should calm down a bit?” he said as he summoned some chains to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 pm

Fire Bind - 77

Momma's Lullaby Butt - 81

Salos created some fiery chains and attempted to restrain the succubus, but she merely flew out of the way. She was going to be tricky to hit, to say the least.

She snapped her fingers, creating a soft looking pink pillow at Salos' feet. He manages to shake off the urge to lay on it, causing it to disappear, much to her dismay.

Robelle: 27, burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:54 pm

Salos attempts once more to bind the succubus.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:02 pm

Fire Bind - 3

Momma's Keen Intuition - 66

Salos once again attempts to bind the woman, but this time, his spell fails spectacularly, fizzling out in his hands.

Robelle licks her lips. 'Just let Momma see what you like, okay sweetie?' Her eyes flash for a second, before she squeals in delight. 'You really do want to be my little girl, don't you!' Well, let me just fix that right away. With a delicate snap of her fingers, she replaces the clothes Salos is wearing with a cute pink bodysuit of his own. A thick smell comes off the bodysuit, filling him with a pleasant feeling.

Salos: 23, 3 perfume stack, Femme

Robelle: 26

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Salos couldn’t help but blush. He was dressed in a pink version of the same body suite that the succubus was wearing. He couldn’t seem to bring himself to focus as he struggled with his own feelings.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:19 pm

Turn Pass

Momma's Sugary Treats - 98

Salos was lost in his fantasies and the soft feeling of his outfit, unable to move.

Robelle wasted no time in continuing her assault. With another snap of her fingers, Robelle created a whole stack of desserts, from dozens of cupcakes and doughnuts, to a huge, triple decker cake covered in pink sparkles with a princess theme. Salos was bound at the table and Robelle flew to his side and tied a frilly pink bib on him. 'Come now, sweetie. I made all these treats just for you. Now be a good girl and open wide!' She quickly begins shoving food into his mouth, causing his face to get very messy very quickly. The princess cake smeared all over his mouth, making him look like a messy baby girl. After he ate all the desserts, he found his slim body was anything but, as Robelle giggled and pinched his now chubby tummy.

Salos: 21, 3 perfume stack, Femme, disadvantage 1/3

Robelle: 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:25 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from eating the sweets. His face was covered in pink icing and his body now had curves in all the right places than gave him a more feminine figure. He felt more like a BBW then he would’ve liked to. He attempts to calm his mind and restore his will.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:33 pm

Sun's Blessing - 96, 75

Momma's Soft Chest - 7

Salos attempts to calm his mind, but he accidentally licks his lips and tastes some of the cake on his mouth. The sweetness of the dessert distracts him.

Robelle attempted to walk forward and give her new child a loving hug, only to trip and fall on the floor rather embarrassingly.

Salos: 21, 5 perfume stack, Femme, disadvantage 2/3

Robelle: 25
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:36 pm

Salos keeps trying to restore his will, trying not to think girly thoughts or about the sweets.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Sun's Blessing - 82, 87

Momma's Suit Baby - 62

Salos once again tries to focus his mind and recover his will, but Robelle was simply too overcome with love for her new toy and didn't let him wait.

Robelle, being much larger than Salos, licked her lips lustfully, before tackling him to the ground. Before he could react, she stripped him out of his bodysuit and inserted him like a doll into her own bodysuit, before pressing her breasts into his face and rubbing his crotch with her other hand, the luscious scent of her perfume covering him from head to toe, with her giving him an extra spritzing as he struggles.

Salos: 18, 8 perfume stack, bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:46 pm

Salos was stunned by the smell of the perfume. He could think a little clearer after being freed from the other body suite, but being in her’s didn’t help him. “I’m not your baby girl. Please let me go.” he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:53 pm

Turn Skip

Momma's Suit baby

Salos' protests fell in deaf ears. Robelle paid his feeble protests no mind and continued to smother him.

'Come on, now. Don't be like that, sweetie. You'll always be Momma's sweet little girl.' She coos, drowning out his protests by smothering his face with her giant boobs. Her rubbing of his penis intensified as more perfume filled his nose, leaving him lightheaded.

Salos: 16, 10 perfume stack, bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Salos tried to wiggle out of her suite. He needed to get away from the perfume. He couldn’t help but notice the other body suite on the floor. Once he escaped her’s, he needed to avoid ending up in it again.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Struggle - 11

Momma's Suit Baby

Salos struggled mightily to escape from her soft caresses, but all his struggling did was snuggle him in further into her soft, womanly body.

Robelle giggled at his weak show of defiance. 'Soon, you'll be all mine, my sweet little girl.' She whispers, her boobs smothering his face, her stroking of his penis getting faster and faster, the perfume clogging up his nose with every breath.

Salos: 14, 12 perfume stack

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. Robelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Robelle   Salos vs. Robelle Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Robelle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next