Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Charlie had been given another contract to line her pockets, and the young mage was eager to take it. The contract had to deal with a manor that was on the edge of a nearby forest. Apparently, people had gone missing whenever they were around it, from people passing by, to thieves trying to loot the manor. Charlie was tasked with checking out the manor and seeing what was up with it. She set off into the forest to find the manor in question.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Charlie walks towards the mansion with a skip in her step after her first manor exploration she felt confident she could take her second "This will be a fun experience i can already tell! I'll conquer the mansion and save the random strangers i don't know!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:07 pm

But little did she know, it wasn't going to be that easy. It took a little while, but she eventually arrived at the manor, a warm looking building made of a light pink stone. A large set of doors were at the entrance and were shut tight. A pretty pink doorbell was next to the door. Should Charlie ring it?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:10 pm

Charlie shrugs and rings the door bell as she pulls out her staff and looks around the main entrance waiting for an answer "what's the worst that can happen? some midara opens the door? i would've encountered her anyway... why do i say my thought out loud so much?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:15 pm

The young mage rings the doorbell, a sweet lullaby ringing out through the air as a voice calls out 'Just a minute! Just come right in, I'll be here with you in just a second!' A lovely feminine voice calls out. The door makes a sound like it unlocks and it starts to open.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Charlie steps back to be polite and waits for the door to fully open "Um hi my name is Charlie and i got a job to come check on this manor."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:17 pm

The door opens fully, but no one is at the door to answer her. It seemed like she was being invited into the manor.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:21 pm

Charlie scratches her head embaressed as she walks in "Well at least i got a practice introduction in before i meet the owner of the manor!" She walks around looking for the source of the voice or a hint to where the victims are.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Charlie walks into a lovely looking entrance hall. It as brightly lit, with a large crystal chandelier above her as well as multiple doorways. She could see a light coming from a sitting room on the left.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:28 pm

Charlie walks to the room and looks in "Hello? um my name is Charlie and i was sent here on a mission to find some people."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:31 pm

She's now in a comfortable looking living room. A red couch was next to a beautiful lamp that illuminated the room. A gorgeous painting of a woman was hung on the wall, and a sweet scent drifted throughout the room. 'Just take a seat, dear, I'll be right there!' The voice said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:37 pm

Charlie gulps and sits down her staff on her lap as she inspects the painting of the woman "I have a bad feeling about this."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:47 pm

Charlie was too busy inspecting the painting of the women to hear someone come in. 'Oh, hello there, dear. I had no idea my guest would be so...cute.' The voice said, walking into view. She was beautiful, the kind of beauty only available to midara, with long pink hair, a perfectly made up face with glossy red lips, a stunning figure with curves in all the right places, and a tight black bodysuit that left nothing to the imagination. The strangest part though, were the pointed black horns and the black wings and tail that extended from the woman's back.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:50 pm

Charlie looks up to the woman and stands up blushing from her beauty "Wow you're really beautiful ma'am, based on that i assume you're why those people in this area have been disappearing?" she holds up her staff ready for a sudden attack
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 11:57 pm

'Disappearing? All I've been doing is showing how wonderful life here in my manor is.' She responded, giving Charlie a loving smile before spreading her arms wide. 'How about you come here and let Mommy Robelle give you some love and affection, okay?'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:00 am

Charlie blushes deeply as she looks at Robelle "Mommy...Robelle?" she unconciously walks closer to her before shaking her head while standing in front of her "Wait i can't submit yet i haven't even tried yet!" as she tries to create a fireball

(wild magic Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Fireball - 34 Burn - 56

Momma's Wet Kisses - 77

Charlie launched a fireball, far faster than anyone could see coming, and hit the motherly succubus right in the shoulder, burning her and leaving a small burn on her.

Robelle was far too stunned by being hit with a flaming projectile and couldn't make a move in time.

Charlie: 30

Robelle: 29, Burn 0/3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:22 pm

Charlie squeaks happily before breathing and trying to use her wind magic still blushing from the large woman in front of her

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:34 pm

Wind Slice - 10

Momma's Wet Kisses - 88

Charlie fired off a gust of wind at the succubus, knocking her back a bit.

However, Robelle didn't get stunned by the force of the spell like last time. This time, she ran up and caught Charlie in a smothering hug, before exclaiming, 'Oh, you are just adorable. How about you stay right there and let Momma give you a few wet kisses, okay?' She said before leaning in and kissing all over the mage's face. By the time she was let down from the hug, Charlie's face was absolutely covered in bright red lipstick kisses and a sweet smell started to drift thoughout the room. Robelle smiled at her, clearly enjoying the mess she left on the mage's face.

Charlie: 25, 1 Perfume Stack

Robelle: 27, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:37 pm

Charlie moans from the giant woman's kissing assault before she shakes her head and tries to spin her staff to create a lightning circle "I...admit that felt amazing mommy Robelle but i can't submit yet!" She obviously didn't realize she called Robelle mommy.

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Lightning Bullseye - 50 Stun - 83

Momma's Keen Intuition - 67

Charlie sent a bolt of lightning right at the succubus, who wasn't able to get out of the way in time before getting a good zap.

Robelle tried to wrap Charlie in another smothering hug, but the mage ducked under her and scurried away before she could. 'Oh, phooey. Why don't you let Momma give you some love?' Robelle pouted, clearly not pleased with the resistance she was getting.

Charlie: 25, 1 Perfume Stack

Robelle: 24, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:48 pm

Charlie pants and smiles proud of herself before she turned to Robelle and blows her kiss to tease her "maybe you're just too slow to keep up mommy Robelle~"

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Turn Pass

Momma's Soft Chest - 98

Charlie mocked the succubus, clearly not taking the fight seriously as she blew Robelle a kiss.

Robelle didn't take her teasing, however, and moved much faster than Charlie expected her to. She held the mage off the ground easily due to how much taller she was than Charlie, before smiling at her and saying 'Not too slow now, huh dear. How about Mommy punishes you by giving you a little time out in her big, milky boobies?' She said teasingly before shoving Charlie's face into her chest as more perfume went into her nose.

Charlie: 23, 3 Perfume Stack, Stunned

Robelle: 23
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:56 pm

Charlie weakly moans as shes forced into Robelle's breasts and she felt her senses overload with the sudden perfume "I...am sorry mommy!" she sways as she tries to collect her thoughts after being dazed

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Stunned

Momma's Sweet Milk - (Auto due to Momma's Soft Chest Crit Success)

Charlie was far too busy being smothered by Robelle's milky boobies to move or resist.

Robelle smiled down at Charlie lovingly before pulling down the front of her tight black bodysuit, exposing her breast in front of Charlie's face. 'Well, then, show Mommy how sorry you are by letting her drown some of that naughty thoughts of yours in her sweet milk!' She says before forcing Charlie to suckle from her breast. Before long, the mage's mouth was filled with the succubus' warm milk that made her feel sleepy and submissive as Robelle let her go. 'There we go. Feeling better now sweetie?' She asked the mage.

Charlie: 20, 5 Perfume Stack

Robelle: 23
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next