Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Robelle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Brin was hired to look into a mysterious mansion that had been spotted outside the outskirts of the city. The mayor had reported that many people had gone near it, either to investigate the house or to attempt to loot it and none had every returned. Brin had been hired because the mayor wanted to be carful about who he sent into the house next.

It had become evening when Brin had arrived at the manor. He could see that there were lights on in the mansion. What would he do next?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 8:37 pm

Brin, being chivalrous and all, thought it would be best if he knocked on the door. 'Hello? Is anybody home?' He called out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:33 pm

“Yes. May I help you?” he heard a cheerful female voice call out from nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:37 pm

'Um, I'm here to look for some missing persons. Can you help me?' He asked, trying to be as polite as possible.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:46 pm

“I don’t know sweetie. There is no one here but me and my children. Would you like to stay for a bit?” the voice asked in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Being slightly thickheaded, he boldly declared 'I suppose I could stay for a bit and investigate. I'd like to come in.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:52 pm

“Then come in and sit in the parlor. I will be there in a few minutes.” the voice said as a curtain opened to Brin’s left, revealing a large sitting room with very comfy looking chairs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:54 pm

Brin walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. It was oddly big, his feet not able to touch the floor. The soft pink chair felt really comfortable, and before long, Brin was drowsy and was making a valiant effort to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 pm

Before he could fall asleep, he was treated by the sight of a woman entering the room. She was an incredibly tall woman wearing an apron over a black body suit. She had horns and a large pair of wings on her back. “Welcome to my home. My name is Robelle, it’s lovely to meet you.” she said, giving off a power aura of motherly authority Brin has ever felt. She places a plate of cookies on the table next to Brin as she takes a seat in another chair.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:03 pm

'Oh, um. It's nice to meet you, miss.' He said, his eyes drawn to her. She was gorgeous, with motherly curves shown off by her tight bodysuit, a perfect face, and plump red lips covered in lipstick. He couldn't help himself eat a few cookies. The cookies were super sweet and yummy. He couldn't help himself as he ate more and more while he stared at her lips, hoping she wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Momma’s sugary Treats = auto

“Eat as many cookies as you like. I’m more then happy to make as many sweets as you like.” she said as she watched him shovel them down. By the time the plate was cleared, he was now a little larger fitting more in the large chair. He was becoming more aware of a sweet smell he couldn’t pinpoint the origin of.

Brin: 28, Disadvantage (3)
Robelle: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:13 pm

Brin's instincts finally tuned him into the fact that something was wrong, a fact displayed by his new physique. He shook off the sweets and brandished his sword. 'Sorry, lady but I think I'm done with your sweets.' He said as he tried to attack the succubus.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:20 pm

Basic cutter = 80, 49
Mamma’s keen intuition = 18

He charged at her with his sword, only to slip and land face first into her breasts. “Well why don’t you show Momma what you do want?” she said as she look into his eyes while hers flowed purple. After a few seconds, she smiled as she reached into her cleavage, grabbing her lipstick. She applied it to herself before she put a good amount on his lips. She ended it up by writing on his cheek, “Momma’s little angel” on his cheek. She marked the other with a kiss, leaving a lipstick print on it. Brin stumbled back from a combination of her attack and her perfume, finally finding the source of the scent.

Brin: 25, Disadvantage (2), Perfume (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:23 pm

'Uh...Your lipstick feels so nice...' He moaned, lost in the sensations of her lipstick on his lips and on his cheek from her kiss. Her writing on his face was the icing on the cake. It was clear that she knew his weakness.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:31 pm

Momma’s lovely eyes = 63

Robelle attempted to draw his mind more under her spell, but couldn’t keep him focused enough. “I have more sweets for you in the dining room. If your a good boy and eat your treats, Momma will let you play with her lipstick more. Would you like that?” she asked as she waved her lipstick before his eyes.

Brin: 25, Disadvantage (1), Perfume (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:34 pm

Brin was able to shake off her influence for a second and refuse her. 'Not a chance.' He said, although his stomach growled a bit as he stared at her lipstick tube. He went for a riskier slash to try and distract himself.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:40 pm

Starlight slash = 71, 63
Momma’s wet kisses = 92

Brin attempts to slash her, only for her to dodge and grab him. He is quickly assaulted by very wet kisses that paint his face even more in her lipstick. Her assault leaves him covered in very wet lipstick. “Ready to be a good boy now?” Robelle says with a soft motherly smile, knowing that her kisses left him a muddled mess.

Brin: 22, Stun, Perfume (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:43 pm

Her wet kisses leave him covered in her lipstick, as all Brin can focus on are her glossy red lips. 'I...' he says, struggling to regain control, left at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:51 pm

Momma’s Sugary Treats = 36

He couldn’t stop as she lead him into the dinning room, where the table was covered in cookies, cakes, and other confections. She quickly forced him into a seat, placing a bib with lipstick marks on it. She smiled lovingly as she started to feed him confections after confections. His mouth was covered in frosting of many colors. He looked like a baby being feed by his mother. After eating a good amount, he was back to being large sized agin. “You look cute like that. Ready to play with Momma’s lipstick?” she asked holding it up.

Brin: 20, Disadvatge (2), Perfume (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 10:57 pm

Brin found himself unable to find the will to take his silly lipstick bib off. The sweets were so tasty as he licked some pink icing into his mouth as he feels chubby and slow. 'I wanna play with your lipstick. Cover me with it and your kisses, M...Mo...' he says, still trying to hang onto some will to resist. He weakly tries to get some willpower back.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:04 pm

Intense Concentration = 97, 18
Momma’s wet Kisses = auto (due to his request)

His attempts to concentration were thwarted by the stray icing on his lips. Robelle smiles at his request as she kisses him all over, covering his neck and some of his upper body in kisses. She removes his shirt, leaving the bib on. She writes on his other cheek, “Mommy’s special Lipstick Tester.” She backs away as she observes how much of his body that she covered in lipstick. “Do you love Momma’s lipstick, sweetie?” she asked, already knowing his answer.

Brin: 17, Disadvatage (1), Perfume (4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:07 pm

'I love it, Mo..Momma.' He moans, looking ridiculous with his icing covered lips, silly bib and lipstick covered body. He can't help but leak pitifully into his pants as he waits for his Momma to have more fun with him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:16 pm

Momma’s Suit baby = 78

With a smiled, she stripped Brin of all his clothes. Robelle removed her apron as she grabs Brin and stuffs him into her body suit. His head is right between her massive breasts and his dick is poking out. “I like to use this to really bond with my babies. I hope it comfortable in there.” she says as she walks around with him in her clothes, the softness of her body and outfit sending waves of pleasure through him.

Brin: 15, Perfume (6)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:20 pm

Brin moans into her suit as her soft breasts squish against his face, his lipstick covered face the only part of him visible as his penis rubs against the softness of her suit. He leaks some more into her suit, staining it as he says 'It feels so good, Momma.'

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:24 pm

MSB = Cont.

“I’m happy that you like it sweetie. I guess we should get your new room ready. Most of the time, I would give girls a lipstick themed room, but I can make an exception for my lipstick loving little boy. Would Mommy’s special boy like that?” she asked as she jiggled her large tits a little.

Brin: 13, Bound, Perfume ( 8 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin Vs Robelle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Robelle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next