Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Robelle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:28 pm

'Yes please, Momma. I want a lipstick themed room to play in with you.' He says, his mind turned to mush after her erotic capture. His sword is somewhere far behind him, leaving him unable to even attempt to resist as she kept walking, the taste of the icing still on his lips and the tightness of the bib affecting his mind even more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:31 pm

She opens a door, reading a room that had furniture styled after lipstick. The bed had for large posts that were all tubes of lipstick. The bed had lipstick print covers and sheets with a large lip print pillow. The vanity had countless tubes of lipstick on it. “Do you like your room sweetie? There are countless amounts of lipstick for us and your sisters to play with.” she said, stroking his head.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:37 pm

He felt his load, and the last of his free will, shoot out into his new Momma's suit the second he laid eyes on his new room. 'I love it so much, Momma. Can we play a bit please. I want to have some fun in my new room.' He said, gazing at her with a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:40 pm

“Ok sweetie, but first you need to put in your new jammies.” she said as she went to a drawer and produced a pair of pajamas, their design was lipstick prints and lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:43 pm

Brin eagerly put on his new pajamas, the lipstick themed design making him feel comfy and happy. The clothes were made from the same fabric as his Momma's bodysuit, making him feel safe. 'All ready, Momma.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:46 pm

She spent the next few hours changing both of their lipstick as she took many pictures of the two of them. With every tube of lipstick that he tried out, Brin forgot more and more of his old self. He started to shrink and gained new memories. As far as he was concerned, Robelle had always been his mommy. He had a string loyalty to both his mommy and his big sisters.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:50 pm

Brin's new life revolved around only a few things, his beautiful Momma, her wonderful sweets, and the lipstick that he was constantly teased with by his new sisters and mother.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:50 pm

“Would my special boy want some sweets before Momma puts him to bed?” she asked with a soft caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:53 pm

'Yes, Momma. I want some sweets and some kisses please.' He said, ready for her to finish off his free will forever.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:57 pm

Robelle smiles as she picks him up and takes him down to the dining room, putting him in a high chair, due to his smaller size. She reveals a special cake she baked, just for him. “For Mommy’s special baby.” it said as the cake was in the shape of a pair of lips, it also had a candle that looked like a lipstick tube. “Make a wish sweetie.” she said, knowing that once he blew out the candle, he would forever be her child.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:59 pm

Brin loved the cake so much. It reminded him of his Momma's soft kisses and all the times she covered him from head to toe in lipstick. He whispered 'I wanna be Momma's chubby lipstick baby forever and ever.' as he blows out the candle, waiting for his mother to feed him the cake that will seal his fate.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:02 am

Robelle smiles as he blew out the candle. She quickly cut up the cake and started to feed him piece after piece of the cake. It tasted better then anything he ever had. All he could think was how mommy outdid herself for her baby.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:05 am

The cake tasted sweeter than anything he had ever tasted as he got even chubbier as she gave him slice after slice. His mouth and his favorite bib quickly became covered in cake as he ate every last bite. 'Momma, I'm sleepy now. Can you please tuck me and give me some good night kisses?' he says, beginning to get sleepy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:11 am

Robelle smiled as she carried her new baby up to his bed. She tucked him into the soft bed, bundling the covers under him to keep him warm. She would give him a stuffed doll that looked like a succubus like his mommy. “Goodnight my sweetie. Have present dreams filled with Lipstick and Mommy.” she said as she peppered his face with a few good night kisses. She smiled warmly at her child as he drifted off to sleep.

Many years would pass from that day, but Brin would never grow up or leave the mansion. His sisters would grow up and start their own families, but would always come home to spend time with Mommy and her special baby. Robelle would spoilt her special boy with lipstick and after a while he seemed to either be sleeping or in Mommy’s outfit, something she loved and encouraged in him. Brin never wanted to be away from his Momma and she never let him leave her side. Both were as happy as any people could be. 

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Robelle    Brin Vs Robelle  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Robelle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2