Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Ve GanGyaru gang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Ve GanGyaru gang Empty
PostSubject: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 9:57 pm

Brin had been offered a simple job. He had to drive a group of schoolgirls who had been using a local mall as a hangout. It wouldn’t have been an issue with the locals until the girls had been recruiting other girls into the gang and using men as toys. He would be offered a large sum of gold if he could drive them out of the mall.

He finds the mall in question and stands just outside the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:00 pm

He enters the mall and finds something that sends a chill down his spine. There was not a male store in sight. Rows upon rows of hair and nail salons, tons of feminine clothing stores, girly looking diners and sweet shops, and several makeup salons stretched as far as the eye could see. He took a deep breath and wandered farther in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:07 pm

It didn’t take Brin long to locate the three most powerful members of the gang. Three girls sat in the food court surrounded by other girls. Ever girl was wearing a schoolgirl uniform and wore dozens of shades of lipstick. Each girl had markings on their face. The one make they all shared was a heart mark. The top three girls sat like queen bees surrounded by their subjects.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:10 pm

Brin nervously walked up to them. The tables and chairs were covered in lipstick graffiti, and all the girls wore different, brightly colored lipsticks. He strode up to their leader and said 'I'm here to kick you girls out of here. This mall isn't your personal playground.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:14 pm

A girl with purple lipstick just laughed at his response. “Is this a joke bitch? We own this mall. We decide who gets to be here or not. Men only come in here with our blessing. You can leave or we are going to make you ever regret talking to me like that.” she said as the other two just seemed to try and shoo him away.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin drew his sword. 'I'm not some little schoolgirl for you to bully. I'm not leaving until you girls are outta here.' He says, his gaze darting between their shiny lips and their tight outfits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:23 pm

“Oh there is a fun idea.” one of the girls suggested. The leader couldn’t help but crack a smile. “Is that why you bugged us? You wanted to join the gang? All you had to do was ask bitch.” she said with a laugh. “Alright girls, while we play the newbie a little, I want you to go get things ready for ‘her’ initiation into the gang.” she said as a large number of the girls scattered, giggling evilly as they go make their prep. A small amount of girls remain, forming a perimeter around the three girls and Brin. The lead girl smiles as she applies more purple lipstick, the two other girls apply hot pink and pale pink lipstick respectably. He notices that the shades match their markings perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:46 pm

Brin nervously watched a lot of the girls run off, scared of what they could be planning. He eyes the girls surrounding him like hungry wolves, whispering and giggling. He draws his sword and rushes at the leader.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:56 pm

Basic cutter = 40
Glomp and Graffiti = 88

Brin manages to catch the purple girl with a small cut, which draws gasps from the audience. It doesn’t seem to affect her much as she catches his face, forcing his lips into a pucker. “The first thing I’m going to teach you is respect for your new boss. As the lowest member of the gang, your going to have a lot of ass kissing to do. Speaking of which.....” She said planting a big kiss on his lips, coating it in her signature purple lipstick. She also took out a tube of lipstick and wrote on his cheek, “boss’s ass kisser.” She pushed him to his knees and felt a strong compulsion to pucker his lips as she turned around and pulled up her skirt.

Brin: 27, Marks: Purple:1
Purple boss: 13
Pale Pink: 10
Hot Pink: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:59 pm

Brin can't help himself as he plants a kiss on her plump ass. He stares at the perfect purple mark he makes, embarrassed. He quickly steps back and attempts to put up a defensive stance.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:09 pm

Shield stance = 5 (crit fail.)
Seduction = 70

His attempts to take a defensive stance were thwarted by the girl with hot pink lipstick hugging him from behind and whispering into his ear. “I know you enjoyed leaving a lip print on the boss’s ass. All of us GanGyaru enjoy leaving lipstick prints everywhere we go and soon you will enjoy it just as much.” she said as she planted a kiss on his cheek as she backed away. Some of the girls surrounding them started to wave their lipstick tubes at him, offering a touch up for the lipstick her left on their boss.

Brin: 25, Marks: 1 purple, 1 hot pink
Pale Pink:10
Hot Pink: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:13 pm

Brin saw the girls waving around the tubes of lipstick, the bright tubes almost seeming hypnotic to him. He shook off their temptation and went after the girl who just kissed him with a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:23 pm

Blade combo = 83, 78, 69
You want smooches? = 28

He charges the hot pink girl, slashing at her. He only manages to connect once with his sword. The girl catches him in a grab as she makes kissy faces in front of his face. “I know you want to wear lipstick like us.   I want to hear what your favorite shade is.” she says as she gives him a large kiss. The other girls cheered at she went to town with that kiss. As she pulled away, his lips were completely coated in her hot pink lipstick. The other girls seemed to toss him complements about how his lips looked with the coat.

Brin: 22, Marks: 1 Purple, 2 Hot Pink
Purple Boss: 13
Pale Pink: 10
Hot Pink: 9
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:27 pm

'Hot, glittery pink...' he moans his preference out loud before he could stop himself. He blushes as he feels the thick coat of lipstick he has on. He tries to shake off his feelings by going for a riskier slash.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:36 pm

Starlight Slash = 40
Glomp and Graffiti = 30

Brin manages to catch the third girl with his slash, knocking her into some of the surrounding girls. This doesn’t settle with the boss, who approaches him with a sour look. “I’m really going to teach you some respect.” she forces him into an overpowering kiss. As she breaks it, she writes something new on his cheek, “Beg Pale Pink to forgive your misbehavior.” Brin looked at the knocked down girl, feeling a string urge to beg for her forgiveness. 

Brin: 19, Marks: 2 Purple, 2 Hot Pink.
Pale Pink: 6
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:40 pm

The urge to do what she said was overpowering to him. The sloppy kiss from the leader temporarily shut off his mind. Brin got on his hands and knees, and contrary to what he should be doing, said 'I'm sorry, please forgive me. Please punish me for being bad.'

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 pm

“I will forgive you if you join me for a trip to the salon. I want to get my hair done.” Pale pink said as she offered him hand. Her pale pink lipstick seemed captivating. The other two women watched to see if he would allow himself to fall deeper into their hands.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:48 pm

The lipstick all over his face and mouth felt so amazing that he had't quite mustered the motivation to resist yet. His eyes glazed over, he obediently follows her, some part of him that hadn't given up yet letting him hold onto his sword.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 pm

Gang Initiation Part 1 = Auto

Pale pink pulled him by the hand into a very girlish pink Salon. Two women in schoolgirl outfits welcomed them. Pale pink spoke saying, “I’m here to get a touch up and the newbie is here for ‘her’ hair appointment.” Both ladies smiled as the lead the two over to a pair of sinks. Pale pink forced Brin to take a set as a pink cover was forced into his clothes. The girls washed his hair as special shampoos were messaged into it. Another pair of girls did the same with Pale Pink. After a few minutes, they were both put under hair curlers that worked on their hair. Brin tried to summon the willpower to resist, but pale pink spent the time under the curlers talking to him like he was her girlfriend. After some time, he is released to discover he now a blonde curly hair style. It was the same shade of blonde that all the other gang girls had. The other girls watching were now applauding his hair and the hard work of the girls. Pale pink also had a curly hair style, matching Brin’s new hair.

Brin: 14, marks: 2 purple, 2 hot pink, Gang Initiation: 1/4
Hot Pink : 9
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:03 am

His new hair felt so silky and smooth, he felt compelled to run his fingers through it. It smelled really sweet and girly. He blushed as all the girls around him applauded his new look. He tried to shake off the haze over his mind by recovering some of his willpower

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:11 am

Intense Concentration = 15
Gang Bonding = 72

Brin was unable to focus with all the girls gushing over his hair. Pale pink pulled him close with a smile as she pulled out a phone. She forced him to give a seductive pucker as she took a selfie with both of them in it. She tuned and showed him the picture. She had added some hearts and he was strangely captivated by the display. “Ready for the next part of your initiation?” hot pink asked the dazed man with a smile.

Brin: 12, Disadvanateg (2), Marks: 2 purple, 2 hot pink
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:15 am

The bright flash of the phone camera was blinding to him. His lips were puckering without him even trying. Seeing all the hearts on the picture of him and the girl made him want to go even further. 'Make me even prettier.' He moaned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:25 am

Gang initiation Part 2 = Auto

“Your just going to love this.” Hot pink said as she and the other girls dragged him to a nail salon. Like before, the workers were dressed like the gang. “Your usual Ma’am?” the employee asks. “Yes and the same for the newbie.” she says as both a lead to chairs as the other girls get to work. As they work, Brin is assaulted with more mind numbing girl talk for both Pale and Hot Pink. He can’t help but feel his fingers tingle as the nail artists work on them. After a while he is released and is suprised by what he finds. He is now wearing long fake nails. They looked like they were done by pure professionals. They were covered in a shimmering hot pink nail polish with heart designs on each. The other girls complemented him on his new almost hypnotic nails.

Brin: 7, Disadvanatge (1), Marks: 2 purple, 2 hot pink, Gang initiation 2/4
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:28 am

Brin really felt out of it. The girl talk made him giggle like a little schoolgirl that threatened to make him start forgetting who he was. The pink hearts on his nails were so mesmerizing. It all felt so good. Brin weakly tried to regain some willpower by any means he could.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 12:35 am

Intense Concentration = 56, 24
Gang Bonding = 96 (crit)

Brin manages regain some of his willpower and his mind, but he doesn’t keep it for long. He is quickly pulled into a group selfie with both Pale and Hot Pink as all three strike poses that show off their nails. The action of once again posing for a girly selfie seems to overwhelm his thinking as he is showed another cute selfie. Purple boss come up to him. “Ready for what comes next hun? Your almost there.” she said, in a less threatening tone and more supportive.

Brin: 9, Disadvanatge (2), Marks: 2 purple, 2 hot pink, Gang initiation 2/4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Ve GanGyaru gang
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next