Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Ve GanGyaru gang

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 1:38 am

Each flash of the camera seemed to take away Brin's ability to think. He didn't want to take more girly selfies...Did he? More and more of his mind just wanted to be pretty for his new girlfriends. 'What's next...B-b-boss?' he moaned, lost in his lust. He wanted them to make him even prettier and girlier.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 1:46 am

The moment he said the word boss, he made her day. “Next is your outfit. If your joining our gang, you have a responsibility to uphold the standards of style we wear.” Purple Boss said as she dragged him to a stylish clothing store a few store fronts down. “Welcome boss, we have things ready for you in the dressing room.” an employee says as she drags Brin into the dressing room. Once inside the room, she wastes no time in stripping him of every piece of clothing he has. On a hanger Brin can see a schoolgirl outfit, just like the ones that the other girls are wearing. Purple Boss forces him into delicate pink panties and a bra before she changes him into the uniform. After his outfit is complete, she pushes him out of the room and into the crowd of clapping gang girls, complimenting ‘her’ on her outfit and her almost completion of her initiation.

Brin: 4, Disadvanatge (1), Marks: 2 purple, 2 hot pink, Gang initiation 3/4
Purple Boss: 13
Pale Pink: 6
Hot Pink: 9
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 1:51 am

Brin looked in the mirror. He looked so cute, that he squealed in delight. The schoolgirl outfit was tight and slutty, just like how he liked it. Seeing all his new friends smiling at him, their lipstick glimmering the light, made him so happy. A final piece of resistance tried to reach for his sword, only to find that it wasn't there, dropped somewhere in the mall. But he realized that he didn't care about icky things like swords anymore. They all knew that there was only one thing left to do, and he wanted it just as much as they did. 'Please put makeup on me. A lot. I want all of it.' he said, accepting his fate.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 1:59 am

All three girls smiled at ‘her’ request. “Alright, let’s finish her initiation.” The boss said, as all three girls produced a tube a hot glittery pink lipstick. The three went to town applying it to his lips, leaving them permanently coated in the glittery color. The two pink girls began applying tiger cosmetics to his face, giving him a very slutty look to his face. The boss smiled as she drew to his face one last time as she drew the mark of the gang in the lipstick color of the new girl. With that mark in place, the person who Brin was before was gone. The boss handed him a small purse which along with makeup included multiple tubes of lipstick and a phone for talking selfies. “Welcome to the gang, Glittery. You should take the selfie this time sis.” Purple boss said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:05 am

Glittery smiled at her new BFFs. 'Just a sec, girls, let me freshen up my lips, K?' 'She' giggled as she took out some lip gloss from her new purse and applied a bunch to her lips, making them even glossier and glittery. 'She' went up to her new friends and pursed her lips, showing off her new look, as her pink phone snapped a picture, deleting some more of those icky boy thoughts. She made sure to put a ridiculous amount of hearts on the photo. After all, she needed to show off how pretty she looked. 'Omigod, what are we going to do next? I'm, like, totes down for some more fun.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:08 am

“I say we party with our new sister. I want her to really enjoy her new life with us.” Purple Boss said with a genuine smile. “Your lucky Glittery. She has really taken a shine to you. Looks like you will be staying with the three of us full time.” Hot Pink said with a smile as Pale pink hugged her. The gang went back to the food court as the four girls sat at the biggest table, with the other gang members gushing over the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:12 am

Glittery was so happy. She was with her best friends, and omigosh, the boss was so nice to her. The girls sat at the table giving each other makeovers and talking about the latest fashion trends. She made sure to leave some glittery pink lipstick graffiti on one of the chairs, saying, 'I'm a pretty girl. I love my new life as Glittery.' She turned to the boss and said 'Hey girl, your lipstick looks totes adorbs. Can you kiss some onto me? I want to try it.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:16 am

“Ok hun.” The boss says as she kisses her lipstick onto Glittery. They seem to mix creating a glittery pinkish purple, the boss was surprised by that effect. “Wow. That’s a fierce color on you sweetie.” Purple said as the took a selfie together.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:19 am

That final selfie flash got rid of the last memories of Brin. He was gone forever, and Glittery was here to stay. She was a pretty lipstick bimbo, just like how she liked it. 'Thanks so much, boss. I love being in our group of girlfriends. Lipstick BFFs forever!' She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:26 am

The gang would go on to continue to rule not only the mall but also the town. Many mercenaries were sent after them, but would always meet the same fate, being recruited or being played with and thrown away. Glittery would help lead the gang and become one of the most beloved members. She was the only one that Purple seemed to hold some favoritism with. Glittery would end up with a wall of selfies featuring many people she would brand with her glittery kisses. She would create many different shades of lipstick that would be worn by many newcomers to the gang. She loved her sisters and she knew that they loved her. What more could a girl want?

The end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Ve GanGyaru gang   Brin Ve GanGyaru gang - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Ve GanGyaru gang
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2