Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 pm

Salos was wandering in the woods one day, on the way to his next destination. The woods had a reputation for travelers going missing, so he was a little cautious, but so far, nothing had happened to make him suspicious. He continued on his way through the forest, hearing the birds chirping happily around him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:24 pm

“This seems way to peaceful.” he said cautiously. He continued down the path.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Salos continued down the path, when he spots an apple in the middle of the road. It was bright red, looked extremely tasty, and was in perfect condition. Did someone leave it there?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:29 pm

Salos couldn’t help but pick up the apple. “I don’t see any apple trees. Someone must have dropped it.” he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:31 pm

Salos held the apple in his hands as he felt a small hand tug at his sleeve. 'Excuse me Mister.' A sweet voice said from behind him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:32 pm

“Is this your apple?” he says as he turns around.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:35 pm

He turned around and was face to face with perhaps the most adorable girl he had ever seen. She was small and cute, with a sweet face and a sweeter smile. Her outfit was also cute, if not a bit inappropriate, as she wore a bright red cape and hood, and of all things, wore a shiny red bikini underneath it, giving Salos a view of her small curves. 'Yes it is, Mister. I was on my way to my Grandmother's house, and I dropped it.' She said, her voice dripping with honey.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:38 pm

“Here you go.” he said as he handed her the apple.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 pm

'Thank you Mister.' She says, giving Salos a small curtsy as she puts the apple into a small basket she's holding. 'So, Mister, do you think I'm cute?' She says, grinning mischievously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:35 pm

“You are!?!?” he asks with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:42 pm

The girl giggled more, making him a little nervous. 'That's really good. I am really cute after all. Is my outfit cute too?' She said, pointing at her shiny red bikini and red cape with her hood.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:44 pm

“Yes it is. You are acting strange, girl.” he said, eyeing her with some suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:47 pm

The little girl giggled some more, clearly pleased by his praise. 'Oh come on, Mister. There's no reason to be suspicious. I'm just a cute little girl in a cute little outfit, thanking you for giving something back to me.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:49 pm

“Then I should be on my way.” he said, thinking it was time to leave.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Having a slightly panicked look on her face, the cute girl hastily called out to him. 'Wait! I haven't given you a reward yet!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:51 pm

“I don’t need a reward.” he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:53 pm

The girl grabbed his arm and held onto it, squishing her little body against him. 'But you do. Such a kind Mister deserves a reward for being so nice to me.' She said, ever so slightly rubbing against the pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 6:56 pm

“I’m sorry, but I need to go.” he said as he attempted to pull his arm free.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:02 pm

The girl held on, rubbing against Salos much more roughly then before. 'Please, just let me reward you. I can make you feel really good. Just trust me, Mister...' She said, an ominously sweet smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:13 pm

“I’m sorry, but no means no.” he said taking a small defensive stance, hoping that would scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:21 pm

It didn't. She continued to rub against him, her small shiny bikini feeling soft on his skin. 'I'm not leaving until I give you a proper thank you, mister...Whether you want it or not...' She said, her adorable smile changing into a lewder one. It was clear that she wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:56 pm

“Then you leave me very little choice.” he says as he summons chains with a weak flame to not burn her. 

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Fire Bind - 55

Where is Grandma's House? - 34

Salos attempts to bind her, but the cute little girl was much faster than he thought, and she easily dodges it.

She runs up to him and wraps her arms around his and stares at him with an adorable smile, her shiny outfit brushing against him. 'Let me give you a proper thank you, Mister.' She says as she gives him a loving kiss on the lips before backing away with a giggle.

Salos: 27

Little Red Riding Hood: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:06 pm

Salos couldn’t help but blush hard. “I said no.” he said as he attempted to bind her again, this time not holding back.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Fire Bind - 46

Struggle - 11

Salos manages to capture the girl in his fiery chains as she pouts at him.

'Why would you do this to me, Mister? I'm a helpless, harmless little girl, and yet you're being so mean!' She says, clearly not pleased at his resistance.

Salos: 27

LRRH: 28, Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next