Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:47 pm

“Because you don’t respect personal space. I guess you are too little to understand that no means no.” he said, lecturing her a little.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:53 pm

Struggle - 78

The cute little girl obviously didn't want to hear anything Salos had to say in his lecture and wiggled out of his chains, obviously furious, yet still having a cute smile on her face. 'Sorry, Mister, but I don't want to listen to you. I'm a big girl deep down, you'll see soon enough.'

Salos: 27

LRRH: 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 8:56 pm

“Your as much a big girl as I’m a little girl. Great real.” he said as he summoned an arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:01 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 98

Stun Gun - 52

Salos fired a flaming arrow right at the poor girl, hitting her square in the shoulder and making her gasp in pain.

She approached him with tears in his eyes, making him drop his guard, before pulling out a small stun gun of all things, before zapping Salos in the chest, making him fall to the ground, as she stared at him, a happy smile on her face. 'That's what you get for underestimating me, Mister. Now how should I play with you?'

Salos: 25, Stunned

LRRH: 26, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Salos groaned as he got zapped and knocked on his ass. “Cheating little ass.” he cursed, unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:12 pm

Shiny Bikini Trap - 78

Salos was stunned by her tricks and couldn't move.

Salos couldn't move to stop her and she pulled out another shiny red bikini from her basket. 'Just stay right there, Mister, while I tie you up nice and snug.' She quickly tied his hands and feet together with the two pieces of clothing, before straddling him and staring right into his eyes. 'Just lie back and let me give you a real thank you. I promise you'll love it.' She removed his shirt and started to rub against him up and down, her bikini and her small breasts rubbing against him, making him moan in pleasure. She made sure to kiss him more by kissing him all over his face, her wet little kisses making an embarrassing smooching sound as he laid there.

Salos: 22, Bound

LRRH: 25, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:18 pm

Salos tried to pull at the small red bikini that bound his hands and wrists together. “Get off me you little brat.” He said, getting annoyed with her tricks. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:25 pm

Struggle - 9

Shiny Bikini Trap - continued

All Salos' struggling managed to do was tie the shiny bikini more and more around his hands and feet as she laughed at him.

The little girl giggled at his efforts to escape her. Just stay there and let me make look even more ridiculous.' She said, clearly getting a kick out of teasing him. The little girl continued to rub her body against his and give him more little kisses on his face, this time taking out a permanent marker and writing 'Silly' on his forehead.

Salos: 19, Bound

LRRH: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:29 pm

“I’m really going to make you pay, you little brat.” he said, trying harder to get the himself free of her bikini bindings.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:37 pm

Struggle - 24

Little No More - 76

Salos finally managed to remove the shiny bikini from his body, as the little girl quickly collected the bikini and put it back into her bag.

She glared at Salos, clearly upset at being called small so much. 'That's it, Mister. You called me small too many times. If you want to pick on someone your own size, then so be it! Time for me to get a little bigger!' The cute girl said said as pink smoke enveloped her. When the smoke cleared, it was like a different person was in front of him. She was grown up, with longer hair and an absolutely perfect body. She wore the same shiny red bikini, but now it was hanging on for dear life against her feminine curves and her full, bouncy boobs and butt. She blew Salos a kiss with a confident, sexy smile. 'Now why don't we have some fun, big boy? Or, now that I'm older than you, so maybe I'll call you little boy?'

Salos: 19

Big Red Riding Hood: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:40 pm

Salos was surprised by her sudden age growth. After the shock quickly wore off, he shook his head and go ready. “Don’t call me little. I’m still not going to take your crap lying down.” he said as he aimed another arrow at the woman.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 87

Oh Mister, What a Big Thing You Have - 4

Salos was more surprised than he thought, as his arrow veered off, far to the left of the woman.

She merely chuckled to herself as she gracefully walked up to him. 'Little boys like you shouldn't be fighting. How about you let Big Sister make you feel better.' She said seductively as she dropped to her knees and gave Salos a gentle titjob, before giving his penis a tender kiss that made him tremble.

Salos: 16

BRRH: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:46 pm

“Damn it, your not my big sister.” he groans from her tit job. He aims and fires at her again. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 12

Red Grind - 66

Salos once again managed to score a hit on the woman right between her legs, making her moan in a mix between pain and pleasure.

She wrapped the pyromancer in a tight hug, her soft bikini and softer boobs squishing against his chest. 'Now, now. Don't be so cruel to your Big Sis. Here, let me show you how good Sis can make you feel.' She said, rubbing against him once again. Salos' crotch rubbed against hers, making him leak a little into his pants as she teased him before finally backing away and spreading her arms to beckon him closer.

Salos: 13

BRRH: 22, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:53 pm

“Damn it. I’m not going to lose to someone who acts like a little girl.” he said, getting frustrated by her. he attempts to bind her. 

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:56 pm

Fire Bind - 74

Struggle - 13

Salos once again manages to capture the vixen, the chains wrapping around her curves.

'Oh, my little brother is into stuff like this, is he? Such a naughty boy.' She says, clearly having fun teasing him.

BRRH: 19, Burn 2/3, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:57 pm

“Shut up.” he said, getting more worked up. He summoned four daggers and threw them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Blaze Daggers - 9,23,46,76

Struggle - 44

Salos managed to hit with a few daggers, doing some good damage to the teasing girl.

'Ouch! You're going to make Big Sis tease you even more if you keep disobeying her. Maybe a bit of punishment is in order for you, naughty little boy.' She says, a fierce glint in her eye. It was clear that she wasn't playing around any more.

BRRH: 17
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:06 pm

“I’m not afraid of your punishments.” he said, throwing more daggers.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Blaze Daggers - 72, 71, 66, 23

Naughty Boy - 82

Salos conjures up more daggers and launches them at the girl, with yet another two finding their mark.

The girl walks up to Salos and pulls him to a nearby log and sets him over her knee. 'Sorry, but i'm doing this for your own good! Naughty boys who don't listen to Big Sis deserve these!' She says, beginning to spank him. Her shiny bikini feels really good, so he leaks a little more between her legs as she spanks him. She finally lets him go, with stained underwear and a red bottom.

Salos: 10

BRRH: 15
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:12 pm

“Girls like you are so stupid.” he says, feeling like a kid as he rubs his sore bottom.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:15 pm

Turn Skip

Naughty Boy - 33

Salos rubs his sore bottom, feeling embarrassed.

She just giggles at him, clearly enjoyed him feeling humiliated, pointing at the words she wrote on his forehead before. 'Behave yourself, or Big Sis will need to tease you some more.'

Salos: 10

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:16 pm

“Shut up.” he says as he tries to restore his will. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:21 pm

Sun's Blessing - 37

Shiny Bikini Tease - 68

Salos attempts to restore his willpower, but he stares at her outfit and gets distracted.

She makes sure to strike a seductive pose and winks at him. 'Oh? Do you like my bikini? Isn't so soft and shiny and feminine? I think it looks marvelous, don't you?' She says, massaging her massive chest, causing the bikini to shine in the light, drawing his gaze.

Salos: 7

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 pm

Salos can’t help but blush looking at he bikini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next