Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:28 pm

Turn Skip

Shiny Bikini Tease - 74

Salos stares at her bikini and it unable to move.

She continues to tease him with her bikini, this time turning around and smacking her ass as she shakes her booty, the shiny red bikini sending light in all directions. She walks up to him and grinds on him. 'Don't you like my shiny red bikini? Tell Big Sis what you like most about it, won't you?' She says, her soft outfit and big butt rubbing against his crotch.

Salos: 4

BRRH: 15
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:32 pm

“I like that it’s cute and girly.” he admits inspite of himself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:37 pm

Shiny Bikini Tease - 20

Salos admits his weakness to her, knowing she would take full advantage.

She giggles and pats his head affectionately. 'Oh, my. Maybe my little brother would like to become my little sister instead? Tell you what, just say that's what you like, and Big Sis will make it happen, okay?' She says, a teasing smile on her face. She gets the other shiny red bikini from her basket and holds it up for him to see.

Salos: 1

BRRH: 15
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:38 pm

Felling submissive to her, he responds. “I want to be your little sister.”
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Shiny Little Sis - Auto

Salos had given up fighting and wanted to submit to her.

She stripped Salos of all his clothes, before taking the shiny red bikini and tying it around him, making him blush as he stood there, the feminine outfit on him. He cums into the bikini bottom as he spurts away his will to fight as she pats his head lovingly.

Salos' Willpower has hit 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 pm

Salos felt weird being forced to wear the small bikini. He was unsure how this could get any worse. He was torn between pleasure and humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:47 pm

She gave him a loving kiss on the forehead as she whispered into his ear. 'Admit that I'm bigger and stronger than you. Admit that you're a weak little kid for your Big Sis.' She said, trying to tease him for what he said before.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:49 pm

“Your bigger and stronger then me. I’m a weak little kid.” he said, feeling like a weak kid.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:57 pm

'Good. Then let's make sure you stay weak and small.' She says, before waving her hand, as more pink mist surrounds Salos. When it clears, he finds that he looks identical to her smaller form, with a tiny, adorable face, short blonde hair, and small curves that fit nicely with her shiny new outfit. Her voice becomes more feminine as a small red cape and hood forms around her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:58 pm

“What did you do to me?” ‘she’ asks, surprised by her new little girl form.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:01 pm

The girl brings Salos into a tight hug, smothering her in her Big Sis' giant boobs. 'I made you cute and tiny and helpless. Welcome to your adorable new life, Lil Sis.' She says in a tone that's half loving, half teasing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:03 pm

“I can’t be a little girl?” Salos said in a panic, trying to get away from her big sis.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:05 pm

'Oh, but you can. I turned you into a cute little girl, just like you teased me for being. Now Big Sis gets to tease you all day long and make you into her feminine little toy!' She said, stroking Salos' head and rubbing her small boobs, making the new girl moan as she couldn't get out of the girl's embrace.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:07 pm

“I will get away........” she started to speak but was lost in her new sister’s teasing of her new form.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:10 pm

The woman brought Salos into an intense french kiss as her tongue bullied the new girl's, leaving her gasping for breath. She continues fondling the little girl's boobs, wrapping her in her cloak to prevent her from getting away. 'No you won't. From now on, you'll be all mine, a cute sister for me to bully and tease and smother all day long.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:12 pm

“No that’s not fair.” Salos seems to cry as he was throwing a little girl tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:14 pm

'Don't cry Lil Sis. Here, I have a gift for you, from Grandma's House.' She says as she brings out a little doll and puts it in Salos' hands as they cuddled together, the woman starting to braid Salos' hair and put it into a cute, girly ponytail, before snapping a picture of how cute and feminine she had become.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Salos couldn’t resist the little girl impulses that were running through her head and big sis knew it. Inside he was unable to stop this little girl behavior.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:22 pm

'Here. Another gift for my widdle sister.' She said mockingly, bringing out a bag of chocolate chip cookies. She started to feed them to Salos, the sweets making it harder for her to think straight as the woman kept braiding his hair and fondling her tiny tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:24 pm

Salos couldn’t keep her focus as her big sister continued to ‘bond’ with her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:26 pm

Salos looked ridiculous, her face covered with crumbs, as she held her dolly while being pampered by her Big Sis, her shiny bikini and red hood matching her sister, while her Big Sis giggled at her situation, humming while feeding her more cookies and putting red ribbons into her hair.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from cuddling up to her new big sister, her body seeming to act on its new impulses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:32 pm

The woman smiled, clearly happy that Salos was beginning to accept her new role as her toy. She began to give Salos a makeover, with shiny red makeup, eyeshadow, blush and lipstick all over her face, making it look even more humiliating on Salos' tiny, adorable face. 'There we go. Just accept your new role in life, Lil Sis. It'll be tons of fun...'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:37 pm

“Maybe I should just accept it and embrace being your little sister.” she said, accepting the reality of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:41 pm

'You should. Because from now on...' The woman said, snapping a picture of her and her new little sister. 'You belong to me, my sweet Lil Sis...'

Salos would live the rest of his life as a toy for the Red Riding Hood. He was made into her helpless, feminized little sister, and he would stay like that for the rest of his days. Eventually, his mind was reformed to being her submissive little sister, happy with being teased and toyed with every day, as long as her big sister loved her. He was her sweet little sister, and he grew to love his new Big Sis with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood   Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Little Red Riding Hood
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3