Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Brin couldn't help but moan as the girl covered him in sticky kisses and glittery lipstick graffiti. He was beginning to come around to her way of thinking. He felt like all the things she wrote on his face with her lipstick was starting to come true. 'I'm... Not a lipstick magical girl.' He moaned, trying to convince himself. He put up his shield to try and counter their missed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Shield stance = 22
Sweets of stuffing = 92

Brin manages to get into a defensive stance, but he was caught off guard by the blue magical girl kissing him. He suddenly finds himself in a chair before a pink table full of sweets including doughnuts, cakes, and cookies. “I don’t think Milky would mind if I spoiled her new little sister a bit would, she?” she said as she started to shovel some food into his mouth. He found the sweets to be the tastiest he ever had. His face was soon covered with pink frosting as he continued eating under the watch of the other girls.

Brin: 19
MMG: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:50 pm

Brin couldn't help but eat sweet after sweet, his figure slightly becoming more feminine as his face added to the lipstick graffiti with bright pink icing, making him look even more girly. He couldn't help but keep eating as the girl kept putting more desserts into his mouth, the sweets making him feel so good.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Sweets of serenity = 60
Lipstick magic = 44

More chair appear around the table as the other girls join the party, Milly sitting next to Brin. They all start to talk and enjoy some sweets. Milly would continue to stuff more sweets into Brin saying, “A growing magical girl needs her sweets to be at her best.” This continued until the sweets were gone. Milly then went around the table touching up the other girl’s makeup. This finished with her applying more lipstick to Brin. “You are coming along great sis. Keep this up and soon you will be able to tap into the true power of lipstick.” she said leaving him a tube of lipstick in his hand.

Brin: 19
MMG: 28, Lipstick Magic (3), Sweets of Serenity (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:06 pm

Brin couldn't help but eat more sweets at the pink girl's insistence, getting more and more feminine with each sweet bite. Brin puckered his lips as she put more lipstick on him. Part of him was starting to see her as his big sister, and that part of him wanted her to make him into a lipstick magical girl just like she was. He stared at the tube of lipstick for a second before trying to get back some self control by focusing his mind.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Intense Concentration = 41
Lipstick Love = 76 (crit thanks to sweets)

He attempts to focus were stunted by the lipstick he heard. He saw Milly draw close to him. “We both know your becoming more my little sis by the moment. Just let yourself enjoy this and let the magic blossom within you.” she said as she planted more kisses on his face. She also wrote “Magical Lipstick Girl.” on his cheek as she applied more lipstick on his lips. She made a pucker that he matched. She pulled him close as she took a selfie with the caption “Sisterly bonding.” under it. 

Brin: 16
MMG: 28, Lipstick Magic (2), Sweets of Serenity (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Brin giggled like a little girl as the pink magical girl gave him more lipstick kisses and graffiti. He was starting to feel more and more like a Magical Lipstick Girl. He eagerly let her apply several more coats of glittery pink lipstick to his lips and puckered for her selfie, the camera flash leaving him open to more sisterly bonding with his lipstick sister and her friends.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Free action: Sisterly Bonding = 56

“Ok little sis. You need to learn how to pose like a magical girl.” Milly said as she pulled her wand out and struck a cute pose. Afterwards, she created a copy of her wand and handed it to Brin. “Now just like this.” she said as she struck her pose again, this time with a Brin striking the same pose. The other girls clapped at the two going through more magical girl poses. Brin couldn’t stop himself from learning more magical girl poses.

Brin: 14, Bind
MMG: 28, Lipstick Magic (1), Sweets of Serenity (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Brin posed as much as he could, trying to be cute and girly just like his new sister. He made sure to blow the other girls a kiss as he lost himself in the moment, only wanting more sisterly bonding.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:38 pm

Sisterly Bonding = Cont

The other girls started to get into it, now doing group posses. Brin continued to pose with the girls, bonding more and more with ‘her’ new sister and best friends. He finds himself starting to forget his regular fighting style and remembering how magical girls fight.

Brin: 12, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:40 pm

Brin continued to pose, as a voice at the back of his mind tried to tell him to resist. He still had some semblance of free will left. He weakly tried to get out of his cute poses with his new sister and her friends.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Struggle = 31

He was unable to pull himself away from the girly fun. “My little sister still needs a name. What is your name now?” she asks her soon to be little sister as he and Tilly pose, forming a heart with their hands.

Brin: 10, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:02 pm

'Its...Brin...Right..?' He says, still weakly trying to get away before he gets even more girly and feminine because of their tricks. He still had his normal clothes on, the weight of the sword and shield helping him try to remain a boy, even as he felt himself become more and more girly.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:07 pm

Struggle = 12

He manages to get some control of himself back as he stumbles away, dropping the copy of Milly’s wand he was using. “Awwww looks like there is still some masculinity left.” Milly said with a pout, wanting to finish her new little sister’s transformation. 

Brin: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 pm

Brin's a lipstick covered mess at this point, his mind clouded by girly thoughts as part of him wants to have more magical girl fun with his new sister. He weakly tries to go for a riskier slash, his heart not really in it.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:22 pm

Starlight slash = 24
Cuddle dolls = 62

He manages to hit Tilly with his half hearted attack drawing a small grunt from the girl. “Alright lets break out the big guns.” Milly says as all three girls raise their wands to the sky. A rain of cotton dolls start to fall, hugging themselves against him as they message his body. He spots three dolls on the ground in front of him, all wearing the same outfits as the three girls before him. He couldn’t help taking the three dolls into his arms, cuddling them as if there were his childhood companions. 

Brin: 7
MMG: 24
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:25 pm

Brin cuddled his new dolls close to himself, giggling a bit as all the dolls hug against his body. He stares at the dolls and the pretty outfits they wore, wanting to wear something like them. He stared at the magical girls and their sparkling outfits and glittery makeup, too dazed to avoid their next move.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:34 pm

Welcoming Tea Party = auto

The girls summoned a table with four chairs, covered in sweets. Each girl had her own colored chair, with the forth being a lighter shade a pink for Brin. Normally they would’ve bound him with ribbons, but he had too many girlish thoughts in his head as he joined them at the table, sitting like a proper girl. He ate sweets as the dolls around him continued to message him, his masculine features getting smaller as he developed more girlish features. “So, Nilly, are you finally ready to join your sister and your friends and become a true magical girl?” Milly asked as she applied more lipstick onto his lips. She revealed another magical girl wand, in the light pink color of the chair he was sitting in. He knew that it was his and he could feel girlish power from it.

Brin: 3, Heavy Bind
MMG: 24
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:37 pm

Nilly was just about lost at this point, only wanting to be a girly magical lipstick girl like his sister and her friends. She began to eat more and more sweets, pink icing smearing around her lips. She eagerly puckered her lips as her sis applied more lipstick onto her. She took the wand, eager to finish the transformation. 'Make me girly, Sis. I wanna be a pretty lipstick magical girl like you.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:44 pm

“Copy me, Sis.” she held her wand up as did the other girls. “Magical Mayhem Makeup.” all three girls said. Brin followed this pose, saying the words. He was engulfed in a shining light pink light. When it cleared, Brin was no more. What was there was a girl dressed like Milly, only her outfit was a lighter pink. She had light pink hair, in two pig tails on the sides of her head. She had two earrings that looked like little lipstick tubes and a pendent in the shape of lips. Nilly struck a pose as she blew her sister and her best friends a kiss.

(Brin’s willpower has reached zero)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Nilly felt her old, yucky memories of being a boy start to fade as she posed and blew her sister a kiss. She loved her pretty her lips looked and how girly and lipstick themed her outfit was. 'How do I look, girls? Am I as pretty as I think I am?' She said, giggling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:49 pm

“You are the cutest sis.” Milly said as she and the other girls pulled her into a large group hug. They loved their cute new member and they knew she felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 pm

'Thanks so much, Sis. And you too, Tilly and Lilly.' She said, so happy to be hanging out with her best friends. 'Say, can you help give me more of a makeover? I don't think I have enough lipstick and makeup on yet.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:51 pm

The girls smiled as they went to work, painting her lips in a sparkly light pink lipstick. They used sparkly light pink eyeshadow, blush, and lipgloss to add even more shimmer to the new magical girl.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:53 pm

She batted her long eyelashes, clearly impressed at how girly and glittery she looked now. 'Ohmigosh. I don't think I've ever looked better.' She said, happy from the bottom of her heart as her new sisters gave her a makeover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next