Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:57 pm

“Maybe Nilly should try out some of her powers?” Tilly said pointing at the guys who were still outcold from the drunken midara from before. “Would you like to show us what you have, Sis?” Milly asked in a supportive big sisterly way.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:00 pm

Nilly jumped up, eager to try out her new powers on a naughty boy. She dragged one guy to the pink chair and Tilly quickly tied him up with her satin ribbons. The guy started to wake up soon after, as Nilly eagerly shook him awake.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:01 pm

“What’s going on?” he asked looking around. He was bound to a chair, with four cute girls looking at him with funny looks on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Milly wasted no time, pulling out her glittery lipstick. 'Let me make you all pretty.' She giggled, scribbling all sorts of girly things on the poor guys face, from 'lipstick sissy' to 'girly boy'. She gave him a thick coat of glittery lipstick for extra effect.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:08 pm

He started to moan, the lipstick affecting him. His lips became stuck in a pucker, much like how her big sis could do.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Milly giggled more, as Lilly fed the lucky guy a whole bunch of sweets, making him chubby and girly as Tilly's ribbons pleasured him. Nilly and her sis Milly took turns giving him glittery kisses all over his face and writing more sissy things like 'Make me pretty' and 'lipstick girl 4ever'. The guy was close to cumming into the ribbons.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:26 pm

“Why don’t you name the soon to be new magical girl, Sis?” Milly said to her sister. She wanted to her sister to truly embrace transforming people into magical girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Feeling particularly mischievous, Nilly gave the guy loving smooch and scribbled his new name on his forehead. 'Sissy' 'For my new sissy sister. Now cum your icky boy thoughts away.' Nilly whispered, giving the lucky guy a glittery, glossy French kiss. With four girls working together, his transformation was already almost done. The ribbons stroked faster and faster, intent on making the new guy cum his masculinity away as the girls kissed him all over and fed him pink sugary sweets.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:34 pm

“Seems that Sissy is super obedient to you sis. Care to finish her transformation?” Milly said, handing her a teal magical girl wand for Sissy.

Sissy moaned girlishly as he finally climax, soaking the ribbon in his seed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Nilly giggled even more. 'Thanks a bunch, sis. Let me make us a new friend.' She handed the teal magic wand to Sissy, and whispered, 'Magical Mayhem Makeup. Be a pretty girl for me, sweetie.' She said, giving her one last kiss. With a teal flash of light, the guy was gone, and the new Mayhem Magical Girl called Sissy was born. Nilly hugged her new sister and gave her a sticky glittery kiss to welcome her, secretly smearing a bit of the cum on the ribbon into Sissy's mouth.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Sissy moaned, liking the taste of cum. “It seems like someone really likes the taste of cum.” Milly said with a smile at the second new magical girl. “Should we transform the other three guys, or just have some fun with them?” Tilly asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Nilly spooned more cum into Sissy's mouth, smearing it all over her face. It seemed Nilly had a really naughty side to her. Nilly looked at the other three guys, getting a naughty idea. It involved just about all of their powers. These poor guys wouldn't be transformed just yet. She was going to make an example out of them. 'Girls, help me out. Milly, get a whole bunch of makeup out. Like, a lot of it. Tilly, tie all of them up, but only as much as you need to to prevent them from moving. We want their bodies exposed. Lilly, make a ton of really messy sweets. Sissy, pull their pants down, and get ready.' She said, her devious mind having a scheme to really make the world know what happens to the icky boys who cross the Mayhem Magical Girls...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:54 pm

All four girls smiled, loving Nilly’s devious idea. Milly summoned as much makeup as a cosmetics store, Sissy pulled their pants down as Tilly tied up the guys with ribbons, and Lilly made as lots of messy sweets adding a lot of hearts in all of the girls’ colors. “I can’t wait to see your idea Sis. Your making me so proud.” Milly said with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:00 pm

Nilly looked at her best friends, so happy they were helping her with her plan. The setup was done. It was showtime. 'Milly, help me write all sorts of sorts of girly things all over the guys, like all over. The girliest things you can imagine. Also, let's give them the biggest, girliest makeovers we can. I want them looking ridiculously feminine and sissy by the end of this. Tilly can help with writing sissy things too. Lilly, feed them a bunch of sweets. All of them. And make sure you smear the pink hearts and creams on their faces and nipples, just for an extra girly touch. And Sissy, give them a little love down there. Unfortunately, you don't get to eat it. I want to smear it all over their faces as well as making them eat some. We'll give them a big, sissy surprise.' She said, ready to get to work in making an example out of the poor guys.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:08 pm

The girls went to work. After giving them really super slutty makeovers, Nilly, Milly, and Tilly Went to work writing super girly messages all over their bodies. Tilly even picked one, writing “Bow loving sissy” on him as she put a big green bow into his hair. Lilly feed all three guys a large amount of sweets, making all three very plump and feminine shaped. She used the frosting to give each one a frosting bra with hearts on the nipples in the three colors of the first magical girls.” Like Tilly, she found one she seemed to like, writing “magical cooking girl.” on him with blue lipstick. Sissy really went to town milking each boy, covering their faces in their own seed as she feed them their own cum through kissing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:12 pm

Nilly eagerly joined in, scribbling 'Sissy's Sissy' on one just as Sissy kissed a big load of cum into his mouth. She made sure each one looked beyond ridiculous and girly. Finally, on the last guy, she wrote 'Nilly's toy forever' in glittery pink lipstick as she gave him a sloppy kiss on his forehead, giving him a permanent mark to remember her by. The devious makeover continued as the girls had a blast toying with them. Finally, it was almost time to finish up and put on any finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:16 pm

“You were right sis. This was fun. Should we keep them as toys or convert them into magical girls? I’m letting you decide Sis.” Milly said as the other three girls waited in her decision.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Nilly thought for a second, before making her decision. 'We'll keep one as a toy to play with all the time. He'll be our little sissy toy, even more than Sissy. We'll make even Sissy toy with him and humiliate him. As for the others...' She said, looking around. 'How about we show them off? Works of art like these should be displayed for everyone. We need to let everyone know what happens to naughty boys who go against us.' She said with a devious smile on her glittery pink lips. She took the lucky guys and brought them to the city square.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:25 pm

A large number of people, including some midara that were hiding, saw the group of girls with the men in tow. Some of the men who were in the crowd started to yell at the magical girls, angry with that they were seeing. Some of the women looked both amused and attracted to what they were seeing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:33 pm

The five magical girls, three before today, posed in the town square, grinning as they posed cutely in front of their 'works of art'. The guys were placed on pedestals in the middle of the square, giving everyone a great view of the sissified guys. Nilly looked at all the boys in the square and called out with a happy smile, 'We're the Mayhem Magical Girls! And our mission is make a world of love and justice! So anyone who wants to be a pretty magical girl, step right up. And if you say no, who knows, you might end up like these lucky guys here. And you'll love every second of it. So girls everywhere, come to us and let us convert your icky boys and boyfriends into pretty girls. We love you all! Mwah!' She said, finishing her speech with a kiss, as all the women stared at the men hungrily, as the guys liked nervous with bulges in their pants, turned on by the speech.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:37 pm

A shy woman stepped forth out of the crowd first. “I would like to become a magical girl.” said the mousy girl. She dressed conservatively and looked like an introvert.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:41 pm

Nilly looked at the new girl lovingly. With a flash of her pink wand, the girl was instantly transformed into a Mayhem Magical Girl, with a green outfit and matching makeup. 'Your new name is Dilly. Now, then, Dilly, do you want to help out the men here find their true purpose in life?' Nilly said, licking her glossy pink lips. The six girls, along with the women and Midara in the crowd, looked at the nearby men, as they blocked off the exit to the square, as the feminizing fun began...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 9:47 pm

It didn’t take long before the town became a magical girl training ground. Many of the girls who came to be that day ended up leading other teams of magical girls working together to protect the innocent Midara. Any men left in the town were used as sissy maids, magical girls in training, and just pleasure toys. A small team of magical girls became the leadership for them all. Nilly and Milly became the co-leaders of all of them. They said their bond of sisterhood made them so powerful. They would lead them for many years, never losing their looks or their spirit. 

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls   Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs the Mayhem Magical Girls
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3