Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:25 pm

“Give me back my clothes.” he said as he tried to summon some protection while covering himself. 

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:30 pm

Warm Ward - 79

Fluffy Diaper - 56

Salos attempted to increase his defenses, but he was too embarrassed by his lack of clothes to do so.

She took the naked man and laid him on a nearby table. Humming happily, Salos found that he was now wearing a fluffy, pink diaper of all things, as it felt heavenly against his body. It made embarrassing crinkling sounds as he moved. 'There we go. Don't you love your new clothes much better? I think they really suit you, sweetie.' She said, giggling. 'Now, how about you be a good girl and go pee in your diaper.' She said, as Salos felt a strange urge to urinate.

Salos: 24

Marianne: 26
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:34 pm

“No, I’m not going to.” he said trying to resist the urge to go.

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:40 pm

Resist - 62

Hypnotic Rattler - 78

Salos miraculously was able to resist the urge to pee in his fluffy pink diaper. But he was far from safe from her motherly tricks.

She merely smiled, not upset at all. 'That's fine, dear. You can go pee later. For now, look! I got your favorite toy!' She said, brining out a pink rattler with a heart design. She put it into his hands as he shook it, a lovely rattling sound coming from the toy, calming his nerves and making him feel a little fuzzy.

Salos: 21

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:54 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from shaking the rattle. “What’s wrong with me?” he said, feeling a little torn.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:01 pm

Turn Skip

Crib Trap - 66

Salos rattled his toy more, lost in the feeling.

She eagerly went onto the next step. She picked up the defenseless man and laid him down in the pink crib as the swirling patterns on the ceiling started to hypnotize him into thinking girly thoughts. Marianne smiled down at her prey, singing a soft lullaby as she shook the toy more, enjoying the humiliating prison he was stuck in.

Salos: 19, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:02 pm

Salos felt like he was getting sleepy as girly thoughts started to assault his mind. He made a half hearted attempt to escape the crib. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:07 pm

Struggle - 39

Salos was unable to escape his babyish prison.

She continued to rattle the toy and sing her lullaby, giving him a teasing poke in the stomach that made him giggle. The patterns on the ceiling only seemed to be brighter and prettier as she continued to hypnotize him into being her little girl.

Salos: 17, bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:08 pm

Salos continued his half hearted struggle to avoid babyhood. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Struggle - 88

Salos finally managed to escape the crib, his mind a mess after the hypnosis. The woman merely giggled. 'Dont worry, your getting there, sweetie. Just a little more.'

Salos: 17

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:22 pm

“Where are my clothes?” he asked in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:50 pm

Turn Skip

Baby Girl's New Outfit - 74

Salos is too dazed by her hypnotic charms to attack Marianne.

She quickly walked up to Salos, a sly grin on her red lips. She quickly wrapped him up in an embarrassingly large pink fur and foam onesie that weighed down on him and looked ridiculous. Across the front were scrawled the words 'Mommy's Girl'. 'Why, there's your new clothes, silly baby. Nice and pretty and pink, just like how you like it.' She said with a giggle.

Salos: 14, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:52 pm

He couldn’t stay up from the weighted clothing and fell on his ass, his fall cushioned by the thicc diaper.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Turn Skip

Baby Girl Bottle - 60

Salos was unable to move, wrapped in his girly outfit.

Marianne smiled knowingly as Salos fell down, unable to move, wrapped in his new feminine clothing. She approached him with what was perhaps the most humiliating thing yet: a plastic pink baby bottle, filled with what looked like pink milk. She placed him back in his pink crib and began to feed him his bottle, the milk changing his body to be smaller and more feminine as she watched him greedily suck down the liquid. 'Drink your milk now, sweetie. Baby girls need it to be weak and pretty.' She said, eager to feed him more and more.

Salos: 11, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:01 pm

Salos is unable to stop himself from drinking the pink milk, feeling utterly emasculated.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:07 pm

Turn Skip

Baby Girl Bottle - Continued

Salos can do nothing but gulp down more and more milk.

She brings out another plastic bottle of pink milk just as Salos finishes his, making him gulp down more and more. By this point, most of his manly features and muscles were almost gone, his body shrunk by a few feet as he gulps down more pink milk, the swirling patterns on the ceiling continuing to destroy his mind and free will as the process to destroy his mind and pride continues. Salos once again feels a strange urge building up in his diaper as more and more milk fills his stomach.

Salos: 8, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 pm

Salos attempts resist both the milk and using the diaper.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Struggle: 97

Messy Baby - Auto

Salos wasn't able to hold in it any longer, after drinking so much pink milk and staring at the hypnotic ceiling patterns...

Marianne smiles triumphantly as Salos begins to wet his fluffy pink diaper, making it sag a bit as he pees. She massages his diaper, whispering 'There we go, my sweet baby girl. Just go wee wee for Mommy. Soon, that's almost all you'll be able to do.' She said, relishing his gradual change into her helpless girl.

Salos: 5, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:32 pm

Salos’s face was beet red as he realized that he wet the diaper he was wearing......”no I’m a big boy. Not a baby.” he said, sounding like he was trying to convince himself now.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Turn Skip

Favorite Doll - 44

Salos tried to convince himself of his masculinity as he laid there with his wet fluffy diaper.

She giggled some more, bringing out another new toy for her new little girl, a girly doll in a pink princess dress. 'You're not a boy, my silly girl. Would an icky boy have something like this? Here you go. I know you can't relax without your favorite dolly.' She said, the pink milk and hypnotic ceiling convincing Salos that the doll was always his favorite toy as he began to hug it close, prompting it to say 'I wuv you!' in a sweet voice. The crib seeming much bigger than it did before.

Salos: 3, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:41 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from hugging the princess doll. “Did he always have this doll? Did she always want to be a princess?” the thoughts were in a jumble.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:30 pm

Turn Skip

Sissy Baby Cummies - 80

Salos hugged his princess doll, unable to move.

She finished off his humiliation with a devious trick. She removed the front part of his diaper, exposing his now tiny penis. With two slender fingers, she began to jerk him off into one of the empty baby bottle, whispering, 'Just cum your mind away forever, my sweet baby girl.' After a lot of stroking and whispering, Salos came a giant load into the baby bottle, filling it up as his penis continued to shrink. His transformation was almost complete. 'Now tell me you want to be my little baby girl.' She said, holding up the bottle of cum as she put the fluffy pink diaper back on him.

Salos: 1, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:05 am

“I want to be your little baby girl.” he said, his mind and will lost to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:41 am

Turn Skip

Momma's Sweet Baby Girl - Auto

Salos had given up, his mind in shambles, wanting nothing more than to be Marianne's baby girl.

She picked up the now tiny Salos and rocked him in her arms, shaking his rattler and putting in his pacifier. He leaked a little more cum into his diaper as her smiling face and soothing lullabys shut off his masculine mind for good. With a swift wave of her hands, Salos now sported a tiny pair of budding boobies, his manhood now gone, converted into a cute little clit. 'There. Perfect.' She said, smiling triumphantly at her conquered prize.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:45 am

Salos couldn’t help but cry as the last pieces of his mind fade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next