Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:24 pm

“Special cream, mommy. I’ll have my pink milkies later.” she said, developing some midara tendencies from being in her care.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Marianne smiled, having a feeling that would be her answer. Marianne put the bottle of cum into her baby girl's mouth, as she started gulping it down. A little bit smeared on her lips and on her face, but she seemed not to care as Marianne stroked her head lovingly, happy with what she turned her baby into, having the same midara tastes as her mother.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:34 pm

As she finished her bottle, she looked up at her mommy. “Can I be like you someday, mommy?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Marianne planted a kiss on her baby girl's forehead and rubbed her face against her's. 'You will, sweetie. But you'll always remain my spoiled, little baby girl.' She said, whispering into her ear. Marianne poked her little girl in the tummy, happy with how she was developing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:42 pm

“I can’t wait to be a good mommy like you.” she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:44 pm

'You will. Look, you're almost there already!' She said, poking at her baby girl's boobs, which had already begun to grow over the few days she had been living with her Mommy. She was looking more and more like a real midara. 'See? Even as my cute baby girl, you'll grow up to be as pretty and lovely as Mommy.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:50 pm

“I want to be as pretty and as special as Mommy.” Sally said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm

'You will, dear. You will. And you'll be just as adorable and lovable in Mommy's eye forever.' She said, happy Sally had the same thoughts as she did, of wanting to be loved and smothered by Marianne. She knew that she had found a new child to spoil and love, and she wasn't letting her go.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:28 pm

“I love you, Mommy.” she said looking at her with eyes full of love.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:32 pm

Marianne snuggled her new child. 'And I love you too, sweetie.' Marianne said. It seemed her new child would be with her forever.

And so, Marianne adopted Sally as her new child. She stayed as Marianne's beloved daughter for many years, eventually growing up to be a loving, smothering motherly midara just like Marianne. But she always was Marianne's daughter at heart, often coming back just to be with the woman who helped her start her new life. She had found her new mother, and they were just perfect for each other.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4