Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:48 pm

Marianne snuggled her new baby girl close, letting her rest in her soft chest. 'Does my new little girl want her milkies?' She said, giggling as she held up the bottle of cum, holding it up to her baby, trying to convince to go for it on her own.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:50 pm

She wanted to take the bottle, but a small piece was still struggling to hold on.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Marianne saw that there was still a part of her baby that wasn't fully transformed yet, and that surely wouldn't do. 'Starting to think for yourself again? Oh, dear. We can't have that. Here, let Mommy give her baby girl her milkies.' With a smooth motion, she brought the bottle of sticky cum up to her baby girl's mouth and started to feed her, the cum affecting her mind even more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:58 pm

She couldn’t stop drinking the bottle, getting pacified and more obedient to her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:01 pm

The cum continued to go into her new baby girl's mouth as she kept feeding her, rocking her back and forth. She made sure her baby got a good look at the hypnotic pattern on the wall and ceiling, as well as her mother's smiling face, deleting her old memories and thoughts with one of her mother as she continued to feed her baby the bottle of cum.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:03 pm

The baby girl continued to drink as she looked at her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Within minutes, the bottle of cum from the baby's old life was almost done, and so was her memories of that life. 'There we go. Isn't everything so much better when you just lie back and listen to Mommy?' Marianne said, pleased with how her new baby girl was accepting the changes to her mind and body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:09 pm

She kept drinking, eager to finish her bottle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:14 pm

Finally, Marianne's new baby girl finally finished her bottle. The empty bottle was popped out of her mouth as Marianne put her favorite pink pacifier back into her mouth. Marianne brought her over to a playpen filled with dolls in pretty dresses and makeup. 'Let's play with your new toys for a bit, sweetie.' She said, shoving the dolls in her baby's hands and taking plenty of pictures, the bright lights of the camera rewriting her baby's memories to think that these were always her favorite dolls.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:17 pm

She played with her new dolls, loving every minute of it. She seemed to really enjoy her princess doll though.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Marianne snapped another picture of her baby girl snuggling her princess doll. 'Don't worry, my sweet little girl. I can make you match.' She said, taking off her baby girl's fur and foam onesie and putting on a tight, pink, sparkling princess tutu. The words 'Mommy's Little Princess' were written on the front in glittery pink letters.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:22 pm

“I love it, mommy.” she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:25 pm

Marianne kissed her sweet baby girl, leaving a bright red lipstick mark on her forehead that looked ridiculous. 'I know you do, dear. It's your favorite dress, after all.' She said, snapping another picture, the flash convincing the baby girl that this was her favorite outfit in the whole world.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:30 pm

“I love being Mommy’s princess.” she said, blushing when she looked at her mommy’s boobs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Marianne registered what her darling girl was staring at, and she smiled. 'Does my little girl want some of Mommy's milk?' She said, smiling warmly at her. She picked up the defenseless girl and squished her into her giant tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 pm

The new baby girl opened her mouth for her mommy
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 pm

Marianne smiled again. 'Here we go. Just for you, my child.' She said, attaching her baby girl to her nipple and rocking her back and forth as milk started to stream out of her boobs into her girl's eager mouth, quiet suckling sounds echoing in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:44 pm

The baby girl sighed happily loving her mommy’s milk as much as she loved her bottle from before.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:47 pm

The breastfeeding session continued as Marianne sat on her rocking chair. The milk made her new baby girl feel very full and a little sleepy. But no matter how much she suckled, Marianne had more milk to give as she rubbed her baby's head lovingly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:53 pm

The new baby girl soon feel asleep in her mother’s arms.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Marianne smiled gently as she laid the new girl in her crib as she slept.

A few days had passed since Salos had become Marianne's new baby girl, who had been given the name Sally by her mother. After a few days in her mother's embrace and smothered by her affections, Salos the pyromancer was no more. It was now lunch time, and Sally had just been given a healthy dose of breast milk by her mother. Marianne brought out some baby food and began to feed Sally, the gooey mush smearing across her face as Marianne purposely made a mess to humiliate her more. 'Does that taste good, sweetie?' She asked, her motherly love only increasing after a few days on constant affection.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:10 pm

“Yes it does , Mommy.” she says after eating her messy lunch
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:14 pm

Marianne made sure to snap another photo of her daughter's messy face covered in baby food, the latest in a long line of embarrassing pictures of her baby. The picture slid out of the camera, and she hung it on the wall, which was absolutely covered with them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:20 pm

“Can I have a bottle, Mommy?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Marianne smiled and patted her head. 'Sure you can sweetie. Because I love you so much, I'll even let you pick. Do you want more of my pink milk, or that 'Special Cream' I know you love?' She said, holding up two bottles, one filled with hypnotic pink milk, and the other being filled with a huge load of cum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next