Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:40 pm

Within minutes, the booty cake was gone, and all four girls had more pink icing smeared across their mouths. 'Now, do you want to turn the next customer into a chubby baby just like you?' The Cupcake Queen asked Cindy, wanting to see if she wanted to turn the next boy she saw into a sissy like her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:44 pm

“Yes mommy. Can we give her the “biggest diaper booty”?” Cindy asked with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:49 pm

'Oh, we sure will, sweetie. The biggest, messiest diaper booty we can make. It'll be fun. You'll even get to be the one who dumps in the penis cake.' Her mother said, the five girls smiling as they hear the door open.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:50 pm

A shy wimpy guy enters the bakery. Cindy is now sitting with her friends, chatting leaving a gumdrop seat open.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:54 pm

'Hello hun. Welcome. Unfortunately, we've only got one seat open, so take a seat over there next to those lovely ladies and I'll be right with you.' The Cupcake Queen says, smiling deviously. The shy wimpy guy sits on the gummy chair, nervously looking at the girls outfits and icing covered faces. 'Um, hello.' He says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:57 pm

“Welcome hun. I’m Cindy and these are my friends. I’m waiting for Mommy to bring a special cake for us. Your more then welcome to share with us.” Cindy said in a nice tone. She and her friends started to drag the shy boy into mind numbing girl talk to wear him down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 10:59 pm

'Hello, Cindy. It's, um, really nice to meet you.' The wimpy guy said. He's unknowingly trapped to the gummy chair as the girls around him chat away, the girl talk making his mind shut off a bit. He can't help but stare at Cindy's dress and the cake filled diapers of her friends.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:01 pm

“Like our diapers, sweetie. They feel really comfortable. I think you would love to try one after you have some of Mommy’s cake.” Cindy said, the other girls agreeing as the move their chairs more around his, keeping him trapped.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:05 pm

'I don't know if, um, I'm comfortable with that.' He said, nervously watching the diaper clad women surrounding him, smug grins on their faces. It looks like the girl talk numbed his ability to try and get away. He tried to fight off the dazed feeling he was getting from their girly chatting.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:08 pm

“Just wait until you try Mommy’s cooking. You’ll never want to eat anyone’s food again.” Cindy said hugging the boy against her body, her girlfriends jointing in on the large hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:12 pm

The wimpy guy moaned a little, lost in the feeling of Cindy's cake dress and the girl's cake diapers. He blushed as he felt one of the girls grind against him a little. The Cupcake Queen returned at last, holding a plate of sticky jelly doughnuts. 'Dig in, dears. It's on the house. I'm going to go get ready for the next part. Can you make sure our new guest is fed properly?' She said, giving Cindy and her gal pals a knowing wink, before disappearing back behind the counter, once again leaving the girls and the shy guy together, the plate stacked with sticky doughnuts on the table in front of them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:17 pm

Cindy and the girls start to feed the boy doughnuts. He fought them at first but quickly lost himself to the taste. It wasn’t long before he looked plump, getting closer to matching the girls sitting around him. “Did you enjoy Mommy’s cooking? Isn’t she the sweetest?” Cindy asks him, knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:19 pm

'It's really good. They're so yummy.' The shy, wimpy guy says, lost as the girls continue to hug him and feed him more of the sticky jelly doughnuts. He was rapidly becoming plumper and plumper.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:20 pm

“Mommy, I think sissy is ready.” she said with a smile as the other girls giggled.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:25 pm

The Cupcake Queen returned, with a familiar two items in tow. One was another pink diaper with the words 'Cindy's Sissy' on it that was larger and fluffier than the other diapers she used, and the other was a huge pink cake, even bigger than the one's shoved down Cindy and other girls diaper, which was of course shaped like a penis, with a glob of white icing near the tip representing the cum. The baker puts them in front of Cindy and her friends, intent on letting her show off how much she's learned. The guy starts to panic a bit as the diaper and penis cake are on the table. 'No...I...' He moans.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:29 pm

The girls quickly stripped him of his clothes as the other girls held him down. “Don’t worry Sissy, this will feel great in a minute.”Cindy said as she forced the diaper on him. “Mommy can you help me with the cake?” she turned asking mommy for help with the large cake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:32 pm

'Of course, dear. I have a feeling you'll have a new sissy friend soon.' She said with a smile as she approached with the cake. Both her and Cindy approached the plump, wimpy guy's diaper with the penis cake as he failed to get away, his penis already erect in his diaper. 'Ready, sweetie?' The Cupcake Queen said, looking at her beloved baby.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:36 pm

“Let’s do it, Mommy.” Cindy said as the stuffed the cake down the diaper, filling it wish a sticky mess.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:38 pm

The wimpy guy moaned as his diaper was filled to the brim in sticky cock cake. The girls around him rubbed his diaper, causing him to spurt several sissy loads into the diaper as the women watched. 'There we go. Now why don't you play with your new friend, Cindy?' Her mother said, giving her permission to play with her chubby sissy friend.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:40 pm

“Ok. Come on Sandy. Want to play with Dolls before dinner?” she asked the new sissy. She was ready to take this new sissy under her wing as her younger sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:42 pm

'Yes, Cindy.' The new sissy Sandy said, leaking into his diaper more. He wanted to play with his new sister and her friends.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:45 pm

“Here is a doll for you.” Cindy said, handing him a ballerina doll while she had a princess one.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:48 pm

He reached for the doll, but some part of him resisted. 'I don't like dolls...Do I?' He said, lost for a second. 'Uh oh. Looks like your new sissy is trying to have a mind of his own. Do you have a punishment in mind, Cindy?' Her mother said, giving her a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:51 pm

“Girls, looks like she needs a big diaper sandwich.” she said as her and her friends gathered around Sandy, diapers surrounding her head. “This will make you feel better sis.” Cindy says as the girls smother him in creamy diapers.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:53 pm

Sandy moaned like a girl as the four girls smothered him with their creamy diapers. Bits of icing and cum leaked out of the diapers and all over his face. The four girls saw him once again spurt into his pink diaper as they smothered him. 'Keep going...' He moaned as the four girls trapped him in a creamy diaper sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next