Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:55 pm

“You heard her. Let’s smother that masculinity out of her and into her diaper.” Cindy said as she and her girlfriends went to town on Sandy’s face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 11:58 pm

Sandy moaned more and more as they kept smothering him with their cake filled diapers. By now his sissy face was a mess of cake and cum. He spurted into his extra big diaper again and again, making them overflow with cream of both kinds. Finally, he lost the strength to resist as he laid there and let them smother him with their creamy diaper sandwich, as he spurted pathetically into his diaper.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:01 am

“Mommy, could you feed both of your girls? I’m thirsty.” Cindy said, asking Mommy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:07 am

'Here, sweetie, have a taste of Mommy's milk.' She said lovingly as she put Cindy on her breast and let her suckle, milk coming out of her tit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 12:57 pm

“Can sissy have some too?” she said, looking at the diaper drunk sissy on the ground. She then started to drink the sweet milk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:07 pm

'Of course. for being such sweet children.' The Cupcake Queen said with a smile. She pulled Sandy in, his face still covered with cream and cum from the diaper sandwich, and attached him to her other nipple. The two chubby babies began to drink the baker's cum as she rocked back and forth with a soft smile on her red lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Cindy smiled happily, attached to her mommy’s tit with her sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:41 pm

Cindy and her sissy sister drank until they were completely full. The Cupcake Queen smiled as they got their fill. 'There we go. Just leave everything to Mommy. You two don't need to think about anything other than eating sweets and making more chubby sissy friends.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:47 pm

“That sounds great, Mommy.” Cindy said with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 1:54 pm

'Great to hear, my chubby little girl. We'll have tons of fun together, I just know it...' The Cupcake Queen said with a soft smile.

And so, Cindy became the newest daughter of the Cupcake Queen. She was the favorite of the baker, even as the bakery expanded and became super successful. The baker and Cindy, along with Sandy and her new friends, showed everyone in town how amazing it felt to be chubby sissy babies just like them. Cindy in particular loved to change naughty boys and girls using her favorite thing ever, the creamy cake diaper, along with her signature cake and cum filled diaper smothering. Cindy made hundreds of chubby sissy friends and become a beautiful baker just like her beloved mother. Truly, life couldn't get any sweeter than that.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6