Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:21 pm

Salos couldn’t help sucking on the icing covered tits like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 pm

Turn Skip

Frosted Tits Deluxe - Continued

Salos sucks on the bakers tits as more frosting goes in his mouth.

She smiles as he willingly sucks on her frosted boobies. She adds to his situation by grabbing the tube of icing and pouring even more on her tits, as more goes on his face and into his mouth, making him look like some sort of ridiculous sissy cake as the girls also smothering him giggle and snap a couple more photos, with one saying 'Hes so cute! He's like our chubby little baby!'

Salos: 15, Bound

CQ: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:32 pm

Salos half heartedly tries to summon the willpower to get away.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Struggle - 69

Frosted Tits Deluxe - Continued

Salos tries to back away, but the girls grab him and keep him in his frosted titty prison

She grabs Salos' head and makes him suck from the icing tube like it was a nipple, as more frosting goes into his mouth as he feels his pants cling on for dear life. The girls continue giggling and snapping a few photos as the frosting absolutely covers his entire head as they smother the fight out of him.

Salos: 13, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:43 pm

Salos struggles to try and stop sucking the icing tube like a nipple and get away. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:51 pm

Struggle - 22

Salos finally is able to get away from the frosted tits as he stumbles back. The women smile, not seeing him as a threat in the slightest, and with his girly bib and icing, honey, jello and other sweets covered face, why would they? 'Come on, hun. There's a whole lot more yummy treats to have, and you're not leaving until you try them all!' The Cupcake Queen says, as the women hold up more sweets to tempt him.

Salos: 13

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 2:54 pm

“Not interested.” he said as he tried to restore his willpower.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:14 pm

Sun's Blessing - 52

Cake Crush - 10

Salos recovered some of his willpower, but it didn't last for long.

The baker brought out a large, pink and white cake, with the words 'Mommy's Sissy Baby' written in pink frosting. 'Aww, isn't that sweet? Such a pretty cake for you, sissy baby!' One girl said, giving him a teasing kiss on the cheek. 'Here you go, hun. One super fattening cake, all for you. Now dig in!' She said, as the group of girls pushed his face into the cake, more icing smearing all over his face as a bunch went into a mouth as they made him eat the treat.

Salos: 14, Stunned

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:15 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself as they started to stuff him with the cake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Cake Crush - Continued

They continued to smush Salos' face into the cake as he ate every last bite. Well, every bite that didn't end up on his face or on his pink bib. He looked ridiculous covered in cake as the women giggled. His pants finally couldn't handle how chubby he was and ripped off, leaving him naked in the middle of the bakery. 'Aww, looks like someone got a little too chubby for his underwear. Would you like some diapers instead?' The girls asked, only half joking. The Cupcake Queen smiled lovingly, clearly pleased with how fat her victim had become.

Salos: 12

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:24 pm

Salos covered himself, his face red from his new form.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Turn Skip

Chubby Diaper - 78

Salos covers himself, unable to move.

The girls grab Salos and force him to expose his new chubby self to the baker. She flicks his penis and smiles. 'How about I get something much more suited to a chubby baby like you?' She says, bringing out a fluffy pink diaper with the words 'I'm a Chubby Baby' written on it. Salos is helpless to resist as she forces him to put it on, snapping a picture. 'There you go, little baby. That looks good on you!' The girls say, pointing and laughing at him. They were clearly getting a kick out of turning Salos into their chubby sissy baby.

Salos: 10, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:38 pm

“I’m not a chubby baby boy.” he says, trying to restore his will.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Sun's Blessing - 74

Sweet Diaper - 98

Salos focused his mind a bit and recovered some more willpower.

The baker obviously wasn't pleased at her baby's attempts to fight back, and had a devious plan to humiliate him. With the girls once again grabbing onto him, the baker comes out with an erotic cake. It was bright pink, and the large dessert was in the shape of an erect penis, with a white pile of icing where the penis would spurt out cum. Wondering if he would eat it, Salos was surprised when the Cupcake Queen gave him a teasing grin, before dumping the whole cake into his diaper, covering the inside with gooey icing and yummy cake. The treat feels cool and sticky on his crotch, causing Salos to leak a little into his diaper as a bit of icing runs down his legs. The women giggle and take a few more pictures of Salos' diaper filled to the brim with pink cake.

Salos: 11, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Salos’s face was lost in a daze as his diaper was full of cake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:15 pm

Turn Skip

Sweet High Chair - 92

Salos is too dazed by the cake in his diaper to move.

The women smile again as they see Salos fight his urge to become their chubby sissy. They bring out the most embarrassing thing yet, a pink high chair in Salos' size. The girls strap him into the chair as the Cupcake Queen returns with a huge tray of cupcakes, each one having a girly design on it, from princesses to lipstick to pink hearts. 'Here you go, chubby baby girl. Plenty of tasty treats to make you all fat and girly!' A girl says as the three of them take turns feeding him the girly cupcakes, the baker now taking plenty of photos of him being fed, his diaper feeling better and better on his crotch.

Salos: 9, Femme, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Salos couldn’t fight back as they stuff him with girly cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:22 pm

Turn Skip

Sweet High Chair - Continued

Salos still couldn't fight back against the women.

The baker kept returning with more girly cupcakes, each one tasting better than the last. He eagerly ate more and more, the girls feeding him and pinching his chubby cheeks. 'Thats it, hun. Just keep eating. Just a little more and you'll be my chubby little girl. Would you like that?' The Cupcake Queen said as she snapped another photo for herself, intent on making a photo book with all the pictures she took of Salos' transformation into her baby girl.

Salos: 7, Femme, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Salos face got red at her words. The other women acting like aunts and big sisters with their teasing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:56 pm

Turn Skip

Salos was trapped in his high chair and unable to escape.

She laughed as Salos turned red at her words. 'Don't be so embarrassed, sissy baby. This is what you want. You'll be all pretty and chubby, my own little girl for me to spoil and pamper with all the tasty treats you could ever want. It'll be perfect.' She said, feeding him another princess cupcake. She continued by saying 'These cupcakes are special. Each one you eat will not only make you more girly, it also takes away your ability to resist me and turns it into cum. And when you finally spurt and cum for me, you'll be my little girl forever.' She says lovingly as she makes Salon eat another, his penis starting to twitch in his cake covered diaper.

Salos: 4, Femme, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 5:59 pm

“Please don’t.....” he said, part of him still struggling.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:06 pm

Struggle - 9

Salos tries to escape from the high chair, but the girls quickly grabs him and stop him by feeding him another girly cupcake.

Salos was stuck in the high chair, being fed dozens of cupcakes as the women giggled and took more pictures. Salos felt his dick twitch as he neared the orgasm that would seal his fate. 'Are you ready to cum out your resistance and be my chubby little girl forever?' The Cupcake Queen said, relishing his final moments of free will. The girls around him all smiled as another sissy cupcake went into his mouth. It seemed that his defeat was imminent at the hands of her girly treats...

Salos: 1, Femme, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Salos knew he couldn’t stop them. He sat there and awaited his sweet fate.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:29 pm

Turn Skip

Sweet Baby Girl - Auto

Salos could do nothing but await his fate.

The Cupcake Queen smiles and brings out one last cake. 'Here's to your new life, hun. Open wide!' She says as she shoves the cake into Salos' face as he eats it. He feels his penis twitch, then it cums a massive load, the cum mixing with the pile of frosting in his diaper as his penis cums over and over, until it starts to shrink until it disappears entirely. The women around him all clap, happy his transformation into her baby girl is finally complete.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 6:31 pm

Salos just sat in the high chair, her thoughts a jumbled mess. She couldn’t help but start crying a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Cupcake Queen   Salos vs. Cupcake Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Cupcake Queen
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next