Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree Empty
PostSubject: The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree   The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:35 am

For anyone watching/reading or interested in watching/reading Boku no Hero Academia, please be aware that there will likely be spoilers here. Keep that in mind before you start reading these.

Part 1: Deku

For some, this new found freedom was just more work, but for the likes of Deku, patrolling in his hero gear, using his hero name, with the authority of a hero? That's a dream come true.

Nobody was quite sure what prompted principal Nezu to allow 1-A students to volunteer to patrol the areas around U.A., especially with all that's happened to his class over the past year, but Deku would most certainly not be complaining. He was even being recognized every here and there! He had wished fewer people would ask about how his arm was doing, but he didn't really mind.

What he did mind were the odd rumors he'd heard. They were few and far between, but they still nagged at the edge of his thoughts. A nonviolent criminal who caused people embarrassment, but stole nothing, caused no physical or property damage, and never caused any of her victims to press charges or request an investigation. At least, he assumed they were a "her," judging by some of the details of the rumor. Fortunately for him, he'd be able to confirm the facts of the rumor very soon.

Though, if you asked him after the fact, he wouldn't say he was very fortunate.

"Excuse me," came an undeniably feminine voice ",are you Deku-chan?"

Deku turned to his left, wondering if he'd ever been addressed with that particular honorific with his hero name before, when all words got caught in his throat.

The source of the voice was a scandalously attractive young woman with clothes that were on the razor's edge between casual and... inappropriate. Deku had hoped working around so many cute girls in form-fitting and revealing outfits would desensitize him to such sights. Suffice to say, he was not.

The woman was approaching him now and Deku forced as much confidence into his voice as he could.

"Y-Yes! Can I help you miss?"

He only realized how much taller than him she was when she leaned down to be face-to-face with him, every one of her pleasant features impossible to ignore. Especially her plump, vibrantly red lips that were moving quite fast.

"I remember seeing you on TV and saw how hard you fought! I couldn't believe someone as cute as you," Deku heated up ",could look and fight so manly and cool!" Deku heated up. "But when I saw you so hurt and still fighting I saw you as cute again," Deku heated up ",and I couldn't bare to see you so hurt-"

Deku's heart lept into his throat as the woman scooped him up and hugged him into her breasts. Deku suddenly couldn't recall what continent he was on. The woman continued seemingly unaware.

"-that I had to squeeze my pillows because you weren't there! But now you are and..." She trailed off and held Deku at an arm's length, taking in his purely bashful face.

"Oh, you're too much! C'mere!"

The woman pulled him in and pressed her lips to his forehead. She pulled away and Deku noted the oily feeling where her lips had been, it was all he could do to keep his mind from bursting from his skull. Over and over, the woman stamped kisses onto the young hero's face. She temporarily paused her onslaught to appreciate her handiwork; an adorable hero given her personal signature.

All that was left was to dot the I.

"Oh! I'm sorry! You were out on patrol weren't you?" Deku wasn't able to respond. "Oh goodness! My mistake, I'll let you get back to it!"

She pulled him in for one last kiss on the young hero's lips. If her quirk didn't freeze him, that certainly would.

She dropped her latest victim oh the sidewalk and strutted back into the shadows of the alleyway, a devilish smile crossing her face.

Deku's brain had locked itself up tighter than his muscles, and he laid there until the last voice he wanted to hear at that particular moment busted his mind out of its coma.

"D-Deku-kun?" Uraraka called as she approached from down the street.

Deku, though his stupor was broken, could not make his body act to respond to his friend. She jogged up to him, getting a good look at his face and the girl's expression turned from worry, to a dark smile.

"Deku-kun." Her tone chilled him to his bones. "What's going on?"

When he didn't respond, verbally or otherwise, the girl figured something was off and scooped up her friend to bring back to U.A. Neither of them were looking forward to arriving there.

Neither of them were sure how they would explain this to the others, especially the lipstick.
----------------------------------------

(Might come back to edit this later)
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree   The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:46 am

Hot damn this is good stuff so far! Hopefully further on you can get more into the smooching. X3
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree   The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 2:48 am

Very cute!
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree   The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 3:41 am

If you had a character profile of her I would love to fight her.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonTercel

CrimsonTercel

PostSubject: Re: The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree   The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:34 am

Part 2: Uravity

Ochaco Uraraka was out for vengeance. Mere days prior, she had found her cr- her good friend Deku had been humiliated on the street, his face painted in kiss marks by a rumor-mill villain who had made a leap in her targets. Not only that, this vile vixen had stolen Deku's first kiss! Not that that was as important, it's not like she had any investment in who he kissed. He was a friend after all, who he kissed was not necessarily her business. More than that, she had no interest in kissing him, nope, definitely not, perish the thought!

Anyway.

She had listened to Deku's account and dedicated the perpetrator's description to memory. It was very easy. Usually, the studious Deku would have been able to remember every little detail about a villain he encountered, enough to fill one of his notebooks, but this was different. The only details he could recount through his blushing and stuttering were her attractiveness and stature.

That, coupled with the clear evidence she left on his face, led Uraraka to question every single attractive, lipstick-wearing woman she encountered on her patrol. Unfortunately, she had nothing to show for her efforts but the fear of every fashionable woman in the district. Her bubbly personality and adorable looks usually made her the least threatening person in sight, but her aura of righteous fury was enough to put the fear of god in anyone she growled at.

However, this also made her very easy to track down. This would lead to her downfall that day.

"Oh. My. GOD."

Uraraka turned to find the source of the voice to find the object of her fury. Tall, beautiful, generously showcased cleavage (historically known to find Deku like a heat-seeking missle,) and most damning of all, a pair of plump lips painted a very familiar shade of red. It was her, she was sure of it.

"It's Uravity!" The woman continued to gush as Uraraka strode down the alley toward her. "You were so COOL at the festival! I saw you and thought 'that girl doesn't know the meaning of the word quit!'"

"Miss, I have some questions for you rega-"

She was cut off when the woman lifted her up with unforeseen strength.

"But you looked so hurt! I couldn't stand seeing those adorable cheeks get all scraped up," the woman rambled on ",I couldn't be there to kiss those boo-boos better! I've gotta make up for that!"

Before she could get more than a syllable out, Uraraka's cheek was compressed by a firm kiss from the woman. She would have sprung into action were it not for the odd tightness in her muscles that slowed her down. Another kiss to the opposite cheek intensified the sensation. The heroine-in-training tried to struggle out of the woman's grasp, but the bombardment of kisses she was suffering made each movement more difficult as time went on. Each time the woman's lips pressed against her, Uraraka felt more and more of the oily lipstick stain her skin. If Uraraka's mind had been more coherent, she might've bemoaned the fact she was meeting the same fate as Deku. However kiss after kiss rendered her mind as stagnant as her body.

The woman let go of Uraraka's arms and held her by her face, squishing her cheeks so that her lips puckered ever so slightly.

"Now, I know you're mad at me because of what happened to your eye candy," the woman said, cutting right through Uraraka's mind soup ",but how about I pay you back, hm? Let me show you how to turn his legs to jelly~"

With that, the woman pulled Uraraka in for a slow, passionate kiss. Her lips were soft as could be and the smell of her lipstick was intoxicating. She pressed her lips in, pulled away, and went back in time and time again. It was soft, yet unrelenting, and Uraraka was completely overheated in seconds.

The woman dropped her to the ground, face covered by her kisses, her cheeks in particular were positively painted red.

"Oh, I guess you hero types like catchy names for people like me, hm?" The woman put a finger to her chin in thought. "Smooch Sanzoku, how's that sound?" Uraraka had no response. "Well, you're welcome for the pointers. Say hi to your boyfriend for me!"

She blew a kiss at the girl's motionless form and strutted away, leaving her with her thoughts.

--------------------------------------------

Momo and Jirou carried Uraraka back to her room. If Deku's example was anything to go by, she would regain motor control in a few hours.

She thanked god when Deku came to see her right when she regained control of her arms and face. Hopefully she would give him a slightly more enjoyable experience than that vile woman.

Suffice to say, she was successful, and Deku was left speechless in the exact right way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree   The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sanzoku's Smooch Spree
Page 1 of 1