Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:50 pm

The dolls all made an 'Awww!' sound, taken aback by how cute her favor was. Marie walked up to her sister and asked her. 'Well, we have another outfit we can put you in. You don't mind if we take off your current dress right?' She said, wanting to have her approval before her next makeover started.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 11:51 pm

“That’s ok, Sis. I love wearing any outfits you get me.” May says softly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 12:15 am

Marie nodded. She then stripped May of her purple dress, and another one was brought out right after. A big, puffy purple diaper, along with a thick fur and foam onesie with a big hood in the shape of a heart. It, like her old dress, was exceedingly girly and covered in ribbons and lace. The diaper had the words 'Dolly Baby' written in big pink letters on the puffy purple diaper. The doll girls held it up for May to see, waiting for her opinion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 7:21 am

“It looks so cute.” said May, excited.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:14 pm

The girls nodded, then eagerly got to work. They stripped the doll girl of her normal purple dress, as well as he panties. Then, they put on the fluffy purple diaper, the soft material feeling amazing on her bare bottom. They held up the foam and fur onesie, Marie pulling her in close. 'Ready to complete your new look?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:31 pm

“Yes sis.” she says sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:33 pm

Marie smiled affectionately. 'Alright, just because you're my favorite sister.' She said teasingly as she put on the fur and foam onesie onto May, the heavy baby clothes weighing her down and not letting her move too much. She was a girly, adorable sight, one that the other doll girls giggled and awwd over.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:36 pm

“I love being a baby doll.” she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:39 pm

The maid, bunny girl, and princess dolls all snuggled against the fluff covered baby doll, smiling and nuzzling into her. 'We know, Sis. And from now on, you can be our baby doll forever. Now, what do you say we continue our tea party? I have a few treats for a sweet baby doll like you.' Marie said with a smile, eager to continue the celebration of her getting a new sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:56 am

“Thank you big sis.” May said with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 9:57 pm

The tea party continued, more dolls of every shape and size coming from around the store, all eager to get a good view of the new baby doll and get their turn at pampering her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5