Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:19 pm

“Yes I do, big sis. I feel so cute.” she said in a sweet tone with a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:31 pm

Marie gave her a wink back. 'Great to hear, Sis. Now then, now that you've finally accepted your role as my new dolly sister, it's time to celebrate. Tea Time!' She said as all the other doll girls cheered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:34 pm

“Sounds great sis.” she said, sitting in the chair like a proper kill.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:37 pm

The girls all gathered around, moving their tables closer so they could all be together at the tea party. The maid once again poured May some tea, some gooey cum leaking out of her tits into the cup without the maid doll noticing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:43 pm

May drinks all the tea. “Ma’am what was the tasty gooey white stuff?” May asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:50 pm

The maid gave May a lewd smile. 'That was cum, sweetie. It comes out of boys when girls like us make them feel really good. Did you like it?' The maid doll asked her, slipping a finger into her tits and licking the cum off of it. Marie sipped her tea next to her sister, raising her eyebrow at the direction the maid was going with this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:52 pm

“Yes. It was tasty.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:56 pm

The maid smiled and poured more cum into May's teacup along with some fresh sweet tea. 'Great to hear. I love it too. Whenever you want more, just let me know.' The maid said, her eyes full of love. She went around, squeezing more cum into teacups around the table for the princess and bunny girl dolls, along with herself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 1:59 pm

She can’t help but drink the cummy tea.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:03 pm

The maid smiles, returning with a plate of cookies. 'Anytime you want more cum, just let me know and I'll find some more.' The maid doll said with a whisper as a plate of chocolate chip cookies were placed on the table. The doll girls eagerly started to eat them, the sweets pairing nicely with the tea.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:07 pm

“Could I have more tea and the sweet stuff?” she asks her big sis nicely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 2:12 pm

'Looks like you're developing a taste for this stuff, huh?' The maid asked, pouring her even more sweet tea and squeezing more cum out of her boobs into the cup. 'Looks like I'm almost out.' The maid says apologetically. May drinks the tea as Marie picks up a cookie and holds it in front of her dolly sister. 'Say ah!' She said with a giggle, eager to feed her new sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:31 pm

She eagerly opened her mouth for her sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Marie giggled as she fed her sister a cookie, crumbs spilling all over her purple dress. 'Oh, you big silly doll.' She said, laughing as she brought out a red lace handkerchief and began to wipe the crumbs off May's face and dress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 4:17 pm

“Thank you sis.” she said in a shy tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:22 pm

Marie delicately patted her sis down until she was all clean. 'Anything else look tasty here?' Marie asked, gesturing to all the treats and tea on the table.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 5:36 pm

“I like that.” she says point at a big pink cake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Marie smiled and had the maid bring over the big pink cake. Marie used her finger and wrote the words 'For the best sister ever.' She brought it in front of her, the other dolls gathering around May.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:28 pm

“Thank you, big sis.” she said with hearts in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Marie smiled, rubbing May's head affectionately. 'No problem, Sis. Now dig in!' She said, taking a slice out and holding it up for her dolly sis.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:50 pm

May happily ate the piece of cake. She enjoyed being with her doll sisters.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:57 pm

The princess doll cuddled up to her, nuzzling her possessively. 'Can I call you sister as well?' She asked. All the dolls wanted to be big sisters to May as well, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:41 pm

“Yes. Your all big sisters to me.” she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:44 pm

The doll girls all clapped and jumped up and down, happy she was so open about having so many older sisters. The princess doll embraced her, her satin princess dress rubbing against May. 'Thank you so much. If there's anything you want me to do, just let me know.' She said, a joyful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 7:46 pm

“I’d like to be played with like a real baby doll.” she admits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next