Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:19 pm

Salos can’t stop himself from drinking his tea as he was instructed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:21 pm

Marie looked on in approval as Salos sipped his tea. A big breasted maid doll went up to Salos, holding a tray full of tea and cupcakes. 'Please, take something you like Mistre- I mean, Master.' She said with a giggle, inviting him to take one.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:23 pm

Salos took a small pink cake from the maid doll.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:25 pm

The girly dolls around him, including Marie, watched as he took the pink cake, eagerly waiting for him to take a big bite of it. The maid smiled as she watched him take it. 'Please, have a bite. I insist.' She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:26 pm

Salos took a bite out of the pink cake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:30 pm

The cake was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted. Some icing got on his lips as he took a bite out of it. The sweetness rushed through his body, making him feel great. The music on the ballerina music box seemed to get a little louder as he ate it. 'Oh, I love your dress, Marie.' The princess doll said. 'Oh, why thank you. I always try to stay in fashion. I did my makeup perfectly today as well.' Marie said. Within minutes, the table of dolls and Salos was caught up in a bunch of girl talk that went on and on, his mind starting to get a little fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:32 pm

Salos was feeling comfortable with the girl talk, even completing a few of the dolls on their dresses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:34 pm

The dolls all smiled, as they continued smothering Salos' brain in girl talk, as he felt compelled to drink more of his tea, the pink teacup still full of it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:36 pm

He continues to drink it, acting more girly as he does.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 pm

A doll dressed in a cute blue bunny suit sits on his lap, her long ears tickling his chin. 'Isn't the tea party great, Mister?' She said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as Marie giggled at the nearly naked pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:39 pm

“Yes it is. I just wish I had some clothes.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:43 pm

More and more dolls began to gather around Salos as the tea party continued. 'It's fine. You don't need silly boy clothes anyway. If you want, we can make you a pretty doll, just like us.' The maid said, whispering into his ear as Marie gave him a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:46 pm

“I......cant be a doll.” he said, tempted greatly from both their words and just having been sitting and chatting with them. He found that it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:53 pm

Marie snapped her fingers. Like they planned for this, the dolls all grabbed Salos and held him in place for a second. 'Sorry, silly boy, but you weren't given a choice. All my precious little sisters said that they wanted a new sister to play with, and here you are.' She said, smiling down at him as the dolls made a circle around him, smiling as Marie pointed at him. 'From now on, you'll be my little sister!' She said, daring him to fight back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:56 pm

“No I won’t.” He said summon flames as he attempted to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:00 am

Fire Bind - 94

Struggle - 65

Salos summoned some flaming chains that bound the doll girl to her chair, much to her annoyance.

The dolls around Salos booed and taunted him. 'Don't worry, girls. The silly boy's already lost. He just doesn't know it yet.' Marie said with a confident look, even as she failed to escape the chains.

Salos: 30

Marie O'Nette: 28, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:07 am

“If I can have my regular clothes back, I will let you go.” he said barging with the doll. He attempts to summon a shield to help protect himself. 

(Warm warding)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 12:10 am

Warm Warding - 23

Struggle - 11

Salos attempted to create a shield to protect himself, but his lack of clothes prevented him from concentrating.

She continued to try to break free from her situation, but she was still unable to. 'Talk about rude!' She huffed as she wiggled in her chair, trying to escape. 'Just for that, I'm taking your silly boy clothes and throwing them in the trash!' She said, taunting him.

Marie: 27, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 8:53 am

“Don’t you dare.” he said summoning a bow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:17 am

Blazing Bullseye - 82

Struggle - 56

Salos fired another arrow, landing a direct hit as she was unable to move or dodge, leaving a small burn on her plastic shoulder.

She finally managed to escape from the fiery chains, glaring directly as Salos with a haughty grin. 'Don't worry, silly boy. The fun's just beginning...' She said with a grin as the maid doll started up the ballerina music box once more, the circle of adorable dolls chanting Marie's name as they cheered her on.

Marie: 24, Burn1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:26 am

“I don’t think so.” he said, jumping back and throwing daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:35 am

Blaze Daggers - 66, 23, 48, 14

Playing Dolls - 34

Salos fired a round of flaming daggers, landing hits with three of them, making the doll grunt in pain as the daggers dug into her.

She walked forward to Salos, before pushing him back into his pink chair. 'Looks like I need to punish you, silly boy.' She said, a haughty grin on her face. She climbed onto him, wrapping her arms around him as her boobs rubbed against his chest and she gave him several kisses all over his face, painting it red with her lipstick. Finally, she gave his penis a quick minute of soft rubbing before climbing of him, his underwear in her hand as she laughed at his bare erection.

Salos: 27

Marie: 20, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:37 am

“Damn it. I want my clothes back.” he said covering himself up as he tried to bind her.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:47 am

Fire Bind - 91

Doll Boobies - 54

Salos attempted to bind the girl once again, but as he was trying to conjure the chains, some of the other dolls stepped in...

The maid and bunny suit dolls grabbed Salos from behind. The maid stayed behind him while the bunny one went around and looked right at him. 'Bad dolls get punished!' She said as she began to smother him with her bountiful breasts. They may have been made of plastic, but they felt just as soft and squishy as the real thing. Marie just smiled as she watched her little sisters toy with their victim. They boob smothered Salos for a few minutes before letting him go, a dazed smile on his face.

Salos: 24

Marie: 19
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 10:51 am

“That’s not fair.” he said, trying to calm his mind. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next