Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. The Arena.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:55 pm

His confidence boosted by the shift in the fight, Brin once again slashed with his sword at the punk. There was no way for this to go badly...right?

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:05 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 60- Success!)
(Bubble Rub Barrage -roll 84, 99, 95, 21- 1 Success, 1 Fail, and 2 Crit Fail 2 Crit Success due to Starlight Slash! Fetish -roll 73- Fail! )

Brin struck the punk once more.

She retaliated by grabbing him by the shoulders and shoving her big bubble into his face. She vigorously rubbed the gummy construct against him. She the sucked it back into her mouth and blew it even bigger. She assaulted his head with her giant bubble before she repeated the process a third time. This time the bubble popped, and completely covered Brin's face in her gum.

Brin: 12 Willpower + 2 Stack of Sticky Status + Gooey Shield + Stunned
Bubble Punk: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:08 pm

Brin was completely stunned as the cute punk rubbed her big, bright pink bubble all over his face. It was sticky yet smooth, feeling amazing as she rubbed it all over his helpless face. By the time she finished at it popped, Brin was lost in how good her bubble felt. 'Feels so good...' He moaned as he collapsed to his knees, unable to fight back, his face absolutely covered in sticky pink bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:15 pm

(Invasive Bubble Blow -roll 24- Success!)

The punk smirked before she grabbed Brin by his collar and pulled him up. She the forced him into a kiss; her tongue forced his lips open and she blew a bubble inside his mouth until it popped.

The knight stumbled back; choking and holding his throat.

Brin: 10 Willpower + 2 Stack of Sticky Status + Gooey Shield + Silenced(3)
Bubble Punk: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Brin stumbled back, his entire face and now the inside of his mouth absolutely coated in bubblegum. He subconsciously started to chew on the sticky bubblegum in his mouth, unable to speak. He tried to focus his mind and restore his willpower, his mouth starting to blow a bright pink bubble.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:20 pm

(Does Intense Concentration count as a spell?)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:26 pm

(I guess it would. Just assume I did nothing then. My bad.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:34 pm

(Intense Concentration -Auto- Fail!)
(Bubble Blow -roll 88- Crit Success!)

Brin found it hard to focus with the taste of her gum in his mouth.

"What's the matter? Too sweet for you?" the punk teased as she blew another bubble.

Brin: 10 Willpower + 2 Stack of Sticky Status + Gooey Shield + Silenced(2) + Stunned
Bubble Punk: 18 Stamina + Bubble
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:36 pm

Brin wanted to respond to her teasing and deny it, but found that he couldn't as he stood there, submissively chewing on the bubblegum as she taunted him, unable to resist her. The sticky pink gum seemed to taste sweeter with each time he chewed on it, his face still a gum covered mess.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 pm

(Bubble Blowjob Barrage -roll 60, 58, 6, 89- 2 Success, 1 Crit Success and 1 Crit Fail! Fetish -roll 79, 63, 52- Success!)

The punk knelt in front of him and pulled his pants down. She then pressed her bubble against his manhood. She slowly blew it bigger and bigger as she gave his cock a gummy massage; until it popped and covered both his dick and her face in gooey gum.

Brin: 1 Willpower + 4 Stack of Sticky Status + Gooey Shield + Silenced(1) + Stunned + Temp Weakness: Bubblegum
Bubble Punk: 17 Stamina + Bubble
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Brin moaned like a slut as she gave his already twitching penis a gummy massage, the sticky gum feeling incredible on his penis. His exposed dick was bullied by the punk's pink bubblegum in front of the female crowd. The bubble popped, coating his dick in girly pink gum. Brin fell onto his back, unable to move as his gum covered dick stood tall. All Brin could do was lay there, ready for the Bubble Punk to finish him off and mock him as she did it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:56 pm

(Popping Pleasure -roll 14- Crit Success!)

The punk smirked down at him as she blew another bubble. "Look at the mighty knight, now." It popped and then she licked it up off her lips. "The great adventurer," *POP* ",laid low by my feeble bubbles." *POP* "Surely someone as strong as you," *POP* ",could handle a little gum, right?" *POP* "Or maybe, you never wanted to win?" *POP* "Maybe, this whole time," *POP* "you wanted to be defeated by my bubbles?" *POP*

As the Bubble Punk made her speech, Brin was captivated by her blowing and popping her bubble. With every pop, he felt a shudder of pleasure. Completed hypnotized, her words sank in, making him feel weaker and weaker. The Bubble Punk leaned in and whispered in their ear. "Do you still feel like a hero?" With one final pop of her bubble, the knight orgasmed on the arena floor.

(Brin has been beaten!)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 pm

Brin shot his semen all over the floor of the arena as the crowd of women watched. HE felt completely submissive and helpless as the punk smirked at him. He laid there, covered in pink bubblegum, a complete mess, as his penis continued to drip cum. 'I'm nothing but your bubble toy.' He said to the punk, his willpower in shambles as her words hypnotized him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:52 pm

"And it looks like Brin's win rate has already been popped!" The announcer declared as the audience erupted into cheers.

The Punk blew another bubble as she winked at her fallen opponent. She then turned and waved to the crowd as she made her exit.

"As per the rules, well give our challanger a few minutes to clean himself and get ready before his next match." the announcer explained as someone rushed out onto the battlefield and dropped a rag and a bucket of water next to Brin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:55 pm

Brin watched the Bubble punk leave after blowing another bubble, a bit sad watching the girl go. He managed to clean off all, (or at least most) of the sticky pink bubblegum all over his face and crotch using the rag and bucket of water. He shakily got to his feet and put on his clothes once again, keeping his sword and shield nearby as he waited for his next match, fearful of what else the arena could throw at him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:19 pm

"Can Brin overcome his next opponent. Or will this bull bully him into submission? Give it up for, the Bully Minotaur!"

The crowd cheered as a tall woman with dark tanned skin and short black hair walked into the arena. She had a pair of large bull horns sprouting from her head and a tail from their rear. She wore a red tank top and black shorts that showed off her curvaceous figures, and her faces was doused in heavy makeup, with her plump and pouty lips taking up more than a a fourth of it.

The minotaur winked as she teasingly blew a kiss at Brin.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence
Bully Minotaur: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:24 pm

Brin could only stare at the new girl, her tall, curvy figure dwarfing his as she smiled down at him. He could only stare at her large boobs and her plump lips, wondering what she was going to do to him. She was wearing way too much makeup, something that Brin found himself staring at as he blushed. He drew his sword and slashed at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:33 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 20- Success! Crit Success due to Chargin Confidence!)
(Lustful Teasing -roll 26- Success!)

The blade struck the minotaur and she was forced to stumble back from the blow.

"OH, a real fighter, huh?" the she said with an eager smile. "I can't wait to cover you in my lipstick."

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Teased
Bully Minotaur: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:35 pm

At the mere mention of the word lipstick, Brin paused. 'Your lipstick?' he said, staring at her pouty red lips, making it no secret what his weakness was in front of both her and the crowd. He put up his shield to try and counter her failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 90- Crit Success!)
(Bull Charge -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

Instead of answering verbally, the minotaur puckered her lips and charged. A gong like sound echoed through the arena and the crowd collectively winced as as Brin slammed his shield into her face. She stumbled back with stars filling her vision.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence
Bully Minotaur: 23 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:45 pm

Brin took the opportunity of the minotaur being dazed to raise his shield once again to fortify his defenses. He knew that if she landed some kisses, he would have a really hard time fighting back due to his crippling weakness for lipstick, as he blushed a little just thinking of hat she would do to him.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:48 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 92- Crit Success!)

Brin got his shield up before his opponent could recover from his last blow.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Shield Protection(3)
Bully Minotaur: 23 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:51 pm

Brin at this point almost started to feel bad for the busty minotaur, but he had to do what he could to win. He slashed at her again with his sword while she was still recovering from his shield attack.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:56 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 34- Success! Crit Success due to Charging Confidence

The minotaur let out a pained moo as the blade cut into her.

The corwd let out a series of cheers and insults at the sight of the, so far, one sided match.

Brin: 30 Willpower + Charging Confidence + Shield Protection(2)
Bully Minotaur: 21 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:59 pm

At this point, Brin felt a little bad just going to town on the minotaur. 'Here. I don't want this to be too one sided. I'll give you a free attack on me.' He said, spreading his arms wide, exposing himself. His confidence that he would win made him stand there, letting her have her way with him for a bit.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. The Arena.    Brin vs. The Arena.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. The Arena.
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next